3412 W. Victory Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Laura's Bridal

We have been in business since 1994 in the city of Burbank. We are located at 3412 W. Victory Blvd. Burbank CA 91505 visit our webside laurasbridal.net or call us at (818)840-0024

Our specialty is to design and custom make gowns for Weddings, Quiniceañeras, Debut, Red carpet etc. Our number one goal is providing excellent customer service and quality work. visit our website for futher details and to set up your FREE consultation design appointment!

Other Services Offered:

Professional Alterations
Floral Arrangements
Tuxedo Rentals
Bridal accessories (veils, gloves, tiaras, ect..)

FALL SPECIALS

WEDDING FLOWERS (STARTING AT $650.00)
TUXEDO RENTALS (STARTING AT $89.99

may21007
Picture033
all044edited

1 Reviews for Laura's Bridal

This review is gonna be super honest! I wanted a different dress-I had picked 3 different ones-but they were over $2000 when all would be said and done-and my father said "I'm not spending $2000+ for 4 hours". This was when the hunt began...
    my mom found Laura-conveniently located less than 10 minutes away from her-went to meet her and fell in love! I am/was skeptical of course...I'm a bride!

I met Laura with 3 pictures- we sat and talked and I had no hope. All of the sudden she drew what I was talking about and I was floored! I couldn't believe that she took what I was saying and really understood it!

Time goes on, and poor Laura had injury after injury. I was so scared-she had 6 dresses from my bridal party plus mine to finish! OMG, OMG, OMG- so 1st fitting was just the structure. 2nd, the boning, 3rd the top half, and the last one the other day was OMG INCREDIBLE! My mom had me close my eyes-the dress was on the mannequin and OMG tears just began falling.

My wedding gown is not only going to be a 1 of a kind-but I picked everything about it-and I mean EVERYTHING!

Go see her-she is AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, IMPECCABLE, A DREAM COME TRUE!!!!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Laura's Bridal 1
    CUSTOM MADE WEDDING GOWN!!!
    FREE DESIGN CONSULTATION!! DESIGN YOU OWN WEDDING GOWN, WITH THE BEST QUALITY MATERIALS AND 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCED DISIGNERS READY TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!!

• 3412 W. Victory Blvd Burbank, 91505 See on map