Panache Bridal

Beverly Hills, CA View map Visit website

Panache Bridal is a flagship boutique in Beverly Hills, California that offers luxurious wedding dresses. With five locations, this business provides an outstanding collection of gowns to the West Coast and New York City. This team showcases over 50 designers of exquisite garments with several pieces exclusive to this brand. Experienced and personable consultants will be on hand to help each client to find their dream wedding dress.

Panache Bridal offers wedding service by appointment. This team can also provide alterations, cleaning, and preservation and hold sample sales and trunk shows to showcase designer collections. Staff offer assistance in a warm and understanding manner, helping to make shopping for that perfect gown fun and stress-free. In addition to wedding gowns, they also stock dresses for mothers of the couple as well as accessories.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece
Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4 out of 5 rating

• Nikki
    Nikki Getting married on 03/19/2023

So amazing!

I had such an amazing experience at Panache bridal. My stylist, Linnet, felt like my fairy godmother. Within a few minutes of meeting me, she completely understood my style and vision. She helped me find the best gowns to try on and tailored my whole appointment perfectly towards me, while also being conscious of my budget and timeline. After my first appointment, she was so accommodating in squeezing me in two more times to revisit my options, gave me new suggestions, and today she helped me say yes to the dress! Linnet really made my whole experience. I visited a few other bridal shops, and I can honestly say the other bridal stylists were not even nearly as helpful as Linnet. She is a gem! And panache was so great with such a good selection of dresses! So excited to see my dress when it gets here!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra K. Married on 09/30/2018

Found the one here!

After a couple-of-months long search, I finally found my dress at Panache in Pasadena (there are a few locations throughout the LA area). Jonathan was a godsend who put up with me trying on probably-too-many dresses, but ultimately helped me narrow it down to 3 particularly good options before I finally decided on the one. He even speed-styled my hair for the best silhouette to envision the day. He's super sweet and has a great eye / intuition. (note: I did not get my dress altered here)
    Jessica Married on 09/30/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Liz at Panache Bridal was absolutely amazing. She made the experience fun and enjoyable for me and my bridal party. They were flexible with me when I had picked out my dress and didn't feel comfortable saying yes until My mother saw it. They opened an appointment the following weekend. Anyone getting married, I would highly suggest going to Liz!
  • illustration stars

37 photos 路 09/01/2014
  • Steve & Alexandria
    26 photos 路 05/24/2014

9740 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills, 90212
Location of (Panache Bridal)
78 S. Fair Oaks Ave Pasadena, 91105