Makeup by Tiffany Carnes Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Tiffany is so sweet! I don’t have a ton of experience with makeup and therefore had no clue what I wanted. She was great at discussing with me and showing me lots of examples. She managed to make my skin look perfect and glow while still looking like myself.
    Caroline M. Married on 04/10/2021

A wonderful experience!

I hired Tiffany to do my makeup for my wedding day on April 10, 2021. Her and her assistant, Heather, did gorgeous makeup for myself, my mother, my now husband's mother and my bridesmaids. Everybody felt beautiful and we received many compliments from guests about how natural and gorgeous our makeup looked throughout the evening. Leading up to the wedding day, Tiffany was responsive and professional and allowed me to come to her home/studio for a trial run before the big day. She is the absolute sweetest person to be around and followed all COVID-19 protocols to make sure I felt comfortable and safe. She was open to my feedback and suggestions about tweaks to make to the look after the trial, and I was very happy with my makeup on the day of the event. She even recommended some new skincare products that I have been using and loving ever since! I can't thank Tiffany enough for making all of us look and feel beautiful on my wedding day. If you are looking for a talented makeup artist who is also a lot of fun to hang out with on your big day, Tiffany is your girl!
    Casey Married on 10/19/2019

Best make-up!

I don't typically wear a lot of make-up, so I knew I was going to need some help for.my wedding. Tiffany came recommended to me and I cannot express how happy I am to have been able to have her do my makeup! She was very responsive over email and had no problems when we had to switch our getting ready location. I gave her some pictures of inspiration and just let her do her thing. I'm over the moon with the results! My makeup stayed put all night (even with hours on the dance floor and cake icing on my nose). She also did a phenomenal job on my mom's make-up! She was a pleasure to work with and would definitely hire her again if I needed professional make up done!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Casey! You are the sweetest! You were gorgeous on your day and I am so happy to hear you felt it! Thank you again for trusting me with your wedding day beauty!
  • Beth
    Beth T. Married on 10/05/2019

She made us all look great (even the 60+YOs!)

Tiffany is darling and is such a pro! She worked to make our entire wedding group look exactly like WE wanted to look, not what SHE wanted. She had great ideas and is incredibly skilled. We all got rave reviews!!!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Beth, you are so kind!!! Thank you for taking the time to review my services!! Megan and I loved working with you all and have since mentioned your natural beauty! I'm so happy to hear everyone felt amazing and had a wonderful evening!
  • Paige
    Paige D. Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist!

We used Tiffany for our wedding in August and I am so glad we did! Tiffany was efficient, professional and so fun to work with! She helped create beautiful looks for our bridal party and myself and the makeup lasted all day - even in the hot North Carolina August sun. I am so happy we invested in professional makeup and would highly recommend Tiffany!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Paige, the pleasure was all mine!! You and your girls were a vision of class and beauty!! I'm so grateful you all trusted me with this precious and memorable day! Thank you for your kind words!
    Tiffany
    Brittany Married on 12/22/2018

Tiffany is Amazing!

Tiffany did my makeup for my boudoir shoot and wedding and she did amazing both times! I showed her what I wanted and she did it perfectly. Everyone commented at how great my makeup was! I highly recommend this sweet lady

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Thank you beautiful girl!!! You were an absolute gem to work with!! Hope you’re loving wife life!
    Allie S. Married on 11/11/2018

Masterful makeup artist!

Tiffany did such an amazing job on my bridesmaids!! She is so sweet and made all the girls feel very comfortable. She was so easy to work with. She had no trouble getting any of the girls done on time and ready to roll for the big day. I’d recommend her to any bride!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Allie, you’re the sweetest!! You’re group was so much fun!! I appreciate you trusting me with your party and hope you all will consider me for future beauty needs!
    Andrea Married on 11/04/2018

Your search for makeup artist stops here

Tiffany is kind, personable, professional and was a pleasure to work with. I don't usually wear much make up, and she was able to put together a look for me with just a few pictures and minimal explanation. The products she uses are high quality, and lasted all day long. I will use her for any other special event I have, and recommend her 100% to anyone else.

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Thank you so much, Andrea!!! It means the world to me that you were pleased with the outcome and that you took the time to review me!! Hopefully we will work together again in the future!! Xoxo
    Melody Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful experience!

Tiffany is the sweetest! My bridesmaids and I had such a good time working with her and were so impressed with the final products on my wedding day. She was very accommodating during both my trial and day-of, even allowing last minute additions and touch ups from ladies that were not previously on the schedule. She created a beautifully elegant, yet natural look that photographed well and lasted all night, and was able to create tailored looks for each person based on their preferences/skin type! When talking with makeup artists, I wanted to ensure my day-of look wasn't so far outside my normal makeup that I would be unrecognizable, and Tiffany did a great job enhancing my natural look and making me feel confident!

Additionally, my mother and I both have sensitive skin and still felt very comfortable with Tiffany's expertise, sanitation, and the quality of her products- neither of us had any problems or reactions. Needless to say, we were all glowing!!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Oh my goodness you are so kind, Melody! Your sweet words made my day!!! You were all incredibly beautiful and sweet and a pleasure to work with!! Xoxo
    Abby Married on 10/14/2018

Highly Recommend. Professional.

I recommend Tiffany for all makeup needs! I am very picky when it comes to having my makeup done and Tiffany listened to me and made me look very natural for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids loved her work as well. Tiffany is very professional and very nice. I highly recommend Tiffany. Thank you for making my wedding day even more special.

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

You are the sweetest!!! I loved working with you and your beautiful bridal party! Thank you so much for taking the time to review my work!! Hopefully our paths will cross again!! xoxo
    Rachael Married on 10/13/2018

Sweetest, most down to earth talented artist!

Tiffany was hands down the sweetest, most professional and talented artist. I (and all of my bridesmaids) received SO many compliments throughout the entire wedding day. My makeup stayed flawless through tears, dancing, and most of all, pictures! I would recommend her over and over to anyone! Thank you, Tiffany.

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Rachael!!! You are such a gem!! I loved working with you and your girls!! Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to provide your feedback!
    Lynn Married on 09/15/2018

Great customer service

Tif is a great makeup artist. Not only is she a professional but also kind and easy to work with!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Linh, thank you so much for taking the time out to review me here!! You were a pleasure to work with! I hope you’ll consider me for future beauty needs!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 09/02/2018

Amazing makeup artist!

Tiffany was wonderful! So easy to work with, reasonable pricing, and great talent for helping everyone’s beauty shine!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda!! I loved working with you all and helping you feel your best! Thanks for taking the time to review me here! I am so grateful!!
    Shannon C. Married on 06/03/2018

Wonderful Makeup

While selecting my makeup artist I was very concerned about their ability to adapt to different skin tones because I'm pale and easily look overdone. Tiffany had absolute confidence that she could handle it and I was so happy with my makeup! On the day of our wedding she was so flexible, negotiating last minute changes to the schedule without worry. I would highly recommend doing a trial beforehand so that you can experiment and have a plan day-of. It really reduced my stress and built my confidence. I have already recommended Tiffany to several friends!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Shannon, thank you so much love!!! You were such a pleasure to work with and made an absolutely stunning bride!! I appreciate you taking the time to review me here!! Hope all is well with you and your family!
    Monica Married on 04/22/2018

Everything I wanted....and more!

Tiffany made everything PERFECT. She was helpful, easy to work with, and used her knowledge of makeup to create the perfect look for me. She ended up doing the entire bridal party and my bridesmaids RAVED about their looks. I could not have planned a better experience than the one I got with Tiffany. She is the real deal and I highly recommend her!!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Thank you so much love!!!! I greatly appreciate your kind words and the time you took to review me here!! I hope you’re enjoying married life! Xoxo
    Jennifer Married on 04/14/2018
    Tiffany did my makeup for my wedding day along with a few of my bridesmaids and mother. I showed her a photo and described a vision I had for the look I wanted. She made it a reality putting her own artistic spin on it. She also did an incredible job on a tattoo cover up for me. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. Several guests commented on how flawless I looked. Tiffany is one of the sweetest and most talented people I have ever met. Felt like I was hanging out with one of my best friends. She was definitely my top choice for makeup artist. I couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Tiffany!!

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Jennifer, I’m sorry I’m just seeing this!!! You were so fun to work with!! I felt like I was hanging with a friend and believe our paths will cross again some day!! Thank you for trusting me with one of the most important events in your life!! Blessings to you and your family! Xoxo
    Dani Married on 06/25/2017

Outstanding work and professionalism!

Outstanding work and professionalism! Tiffany and her team did the bride, the mother of the bride and 6 bridesmaids' makeup. My husband Clay and I were the photographers of the wedding, and she delivered the job with perfection and on time! That is everything! It is so important to have a responsible team working together. There is a timeline on a wedding day, and delays are not acceptable. Other than that the quality of work was excellent. She did exactly the way the bride asked her to. It was a hot Summer day. The party went on all night long! And the makeup lasted until the end! We absolutely loved working with Tiffany. We have been communicating since the first wedding we did together and we always recommend her services to our brides.

Makeup by Tiffany Carnes's reply:

Thank you so much, Dani!! I look forward to many more collaborations! Here’s to a wonderful year ahead!