Lola Grace Bridal Reviews

Lola Grace Bridal 5
  • Kaili

Kaili Soares · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Amazing boutique!

Quality and variety of dresses! Loved my visit and love the staff! Very professional and knowledgeable

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 12/07/2019

To the future bride

Lola Grace was an absolute dream! It was my first time wedding dress shopping and I was so nervous. Once we got there, they instantly make you feel welcome and like your the only bride in the world. They allowed me to take my time and not feel rushed at all! They helped me find the perfect dress which brought me to tears. It was an unforgettable experience and I am so beyond happy this was the first place I went to. Not only were the dresses absolutely beautiful, but affordable!! This place made my wedding journey so memorable and I am so thankful for the girls at Lola Grace for making me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world!

Lola Grace Bridal 6
    Lola Grace Bridal 7
    Lola Grace Bridal 8
    Lola Grace Bridal 9
    Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Scott

Brittany A Young · Married on 11/04/2019

My wife loved her dress

We could not find a better collection of dresses anywhere! Not only does she have the best product. By far the best customer service around. She literally shuts down the office while you’re there trying on dresses

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Venessa

Venessa Bibeau · Married on 05/26/2019

Great experience and loved the dress selection!!

My sister-in-law found her dress at Lola Grace Bridal and suggested that I schedule an appointment and I'm so glad that I did. They have a great selection of wedding dresses and accessories. Ashley is so sweet and made the experience so much fun. She went above and beyond to make me feel special during my appointment and even when I picked up the dress!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Erica

Erica Saviuk · Married on 04/27/2019

LOVE Lola Grace

I had THE best time picking out my dress at Lola Grace last summer. When I got to the shop, there was a chalkboard sign outside welcoming me to the store - a little touch I really appreciated and helped make me feel so special! Ashley was AMAZING to work with. When she asked me about my fiance and how we met, it felt like I was chatting with a friend instead of a salesperson - she is so genuine, and you can tell that she delights in meeting brides and helping them find their perfect dress. Every single dress I tried on at Lola Grace (save for one that had scratchy lace arms) could have been THE dress - they have an incredible selection of gorgeous gowns; however, the one I picked I did not want to take off. Ashley helped me pick out a belt for the dress that really added to it, and offered great tips for us to bring to our seamstress. Anyone in the Daytona area looking for a wedding dress should go here.

Lola Grace Bridal 10
    Lola Grace Bridal 11
    Lola Grace Bridal 12
    Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Sandie

Sandie · Married on 01/27/2019

Perfect Shop

I went to a few shops and didn’t feel that oh so special bridal treatment until I walked into Lola Grace bridal I was treated like a princess from the moment I walked into this beautiful shop! My experience was so amazing I ended up buying two beautiful dresses and a cathedral veil at amazing prices

Lola Grace Bridal 13
    Lola Grace Bridal 14
    Lola Grace Bridal 15
    Sent on 06/02/2019

Lola Grace Bridal's reply:

SANDIE!!! You look so gorgeous! Absolutely breathtaking! I am so happy for you and am so thrilled you are a Lola Grace Bride. Thank you for your kind words and the sweet gifts you brought. It truly means the world. Wishing you many many years of love and joy! Congratulations! Xoxo - Ashley

Kayli · Married on 12/01/2018

Ashley was absolutely amazing to work with in finding my dream dress! She was so helpful and the whole process was so simple thanks to her! I cannot wait to wear my absolutely beautiful dress on my special day! :) I would truly recommend Lola Grace to anyone that I know who is looking for the perfect wedding dress! No where else in town compares!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Monica · Married on 10/13/2018

My experience was absolutely flawless! Accommodating, professional, and the dresses are beautiful! I would recommend anyone looking for a dress to go to Lola Grace Bridal if they are ever in the area!

Lola Grace Bridal 16
    Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 05/05/2018

I am so happy I chose to shop at Lola Grace Bridal for my wedding dress. Ashley did a wonderful job and made the entire experience enjoyable. I found my perfect dress here and highly recommend it to others!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Claira · Married on 04/07/2018

Ashley at lola grace is beyond the sweetest and most professional person I worked with at ANY bridal shop in the area. I was so thrilled with her selection of dresses and mine was absolutely perfect on my big day!! I can’t thank her enough for being so knowledgeable and knowing exactly what would look best on me! Thank you thank you thank you! Xoxoxox

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jackie · Married on 03/10/2018

Ashley at Lola Grace was wonderful! So helpful and sweet. She made finding my dream dress a breeze. She made me feel so comfortable and made my experience one I will never forget!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Lola Grace Bridal's reply:

Hi Jackie! Thank you so much for the kind words! You are too sweet and I am so honored you chose us to be a part of your big day!

All our best,
    Ashley | Lola Grace Bridal

Brittany · Married on 03/03/2018

Love Lola Grace Bridal! Ashley was born to do this! She makes the process amazing, easy, and stress free! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2017

I'm from the northeast and vacation with my entire family every year in Daytona. We all live spread out across the country, so I booked a wedding dress appointment at Lola Grace because it was the only time my mom, sisters and I would all be together before the wedding in August. I never expected to find the dress, and even told them all not to mention that we weren't planning on buying anything at the appointment, but I was so pleasantly surprised. From start to finish, this was such a pleasant experience. Ashley made me feel so special the moment I walked in. She had a sign right at the entrance that said "Welcome, Pamela", and she closed down the entire boutique for us, so we had her full attention. I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for, and she allowed me to pretty much try on every dress in the store. She even took all of the dresses off the mannequins for me. I did end up finding the perfect dress, and purchased the sample right then and there. Since I was flying back to Connecticut, I was worried about checking the dress in and having something potentially happen to it. She suggested mailing it, and sent it via fedex. I'm now back home, and the dress just arrived (3 days after shipping) in perfect condition, and with a sweet little handwritten card. I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 11/19/2016
  • bellamae

Kaela · Married on 03/05/2017

This was by far the easiest wedding dress shopping experience I could have imagined. I fell in love with the first gown I tried on but they still made sure to pull a few more to make sure it was "the one". The shop is clean, beautiful, and the associates are so kind and helpful. The hardest part of whole experience is going to be waiting to wear my gorgeous dress on my wedding day!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Grace · Married on 10/15/2016

After going to David'd Bridal twice and Alfred Angelo in Orlando and trying on at least 25 dresses but never quite finding "the" dress it was amazing to walk into FTG and get such individual attention. We'd told Mandy our budget and the style dress I'd been liking and she picked out a few dresses before I arrived. I tried on 4 dresses total and any one of them could have been "the" dress because they were all beautiful. I had a hard time picking! It came down to choosing which one was most me and suited for my wedding. The worst part of the process was waiting for my dress to come in! I bugged Mandy on several occasions and she was always patient with my anxiousness to get my beautiful dress! It even came a little earlier than expected! Save yourself the time and the hassle and go straight to FTG and work with Mandy!

Sent on 11/24/2014
  • Coral

Coral · Married on 10/24/2015

I had been in several David's Bridal Fashion shows and Bridal shows so i have been in their dresses for years and I thought I would never be able to actually find "The Dress" but one dress at the bridal show in Daytona Beach and I was in love! I bought my Maggie Soterro dress from Mandy and she was absolutely amazing; from hiding my fiance and letting me see it in a bigger mirror, it was magic. Thank You BFTG!!!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/19/2015

Very personalized experience! I have been telling everyone about how great this place is! You will not find customer service like this anywhere else. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Christina · Married on 09/06/2015

Mandy at For the Girls is a Godsend!! I’m serious she is amazing and just being in her presence will make you feel special. She has a way of connecting with you that you will not get anywhere else. I would advise EVERY bride to go to her shop. She is extremely accommodating to your time. She let me vent and was supportive of my decisions. I walked into her shop feeling like a customer and left feeling like family. The service she provides is SUPERB; GRADE A, 100% the best hands down. If I could rate her 100 stars I would. Mandy thank you for helping me find my dream dress and giving me the best bridal experience of my life!!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 05/03/2015

Wonderful experience! I went with my sister to help her get an idea of what style of wedding dress she'd like. Neither one of us had any intention of walking out with a dress. As a matter of fact, we verbalized this when we got there and the owner was very courteous and understanding. Lo and behold, we ended up finding "the dress" and walked out 100% satisfied. She was extremely patient and kind as we took time making sure this was the one. I would highly recommend this boutique!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Mandy at For The Girls is as sweet as pie and so accommodating and complimentary! You can tell she genuinely LOVES her brides, her boutique, and the industry!
    I would never go anywhere else and I'll tell all of my friends that her boutique coupled with her personality is top notch and can't be beat!
    She has made sure that my wedding gown purchasing experience was as fantastic as possible, even with a hiccup!
    Love!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Mandy is amazing! I loved my dress and accessories! Her one in one appointment style is ideal for any bride. She is loving and attentive and a kind hearted person!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Amy · Married on 06/14/2014

Mandy is SO amazing at For the Girls! She was very patient with me and helped me find "the dress." I can't wait until December when my dress comes in for my first fitting!

Sent on 09/11/2013
  • User3311956 · 2+ years ago

Mandy is the best!!! I am so excited for my Groom to see me walking down in the aisle in my gorgeous Maggie Sottero wedding dress. Mandy's professionalism and care is second to none!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/18/2014

I said “Yes to the Dress” at FTG Bridal Boutique. Mandy, the owner, was A-MAZING!! She was very sweet and extremely knowledgeable about what would best work for me. She was patient, relaxed and understanding as we showed up late for our appointment. Her store was exceptional, classic and timeless which is what a true bridal salon should embody. The dress she selected for me to try on looked gorgeous and made me feel exquisite. Her choice brought us all to tears and as my sister said, "gave her the feeling too". I can't wait to work with Mandy until wedding day and will rock the dress and support her salon with pure enthusiasm.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Lindsey · Married on 04/12/2014

I went to For The Girls for my very first wedding dress shopping experience and I am so glad I did! Mandy provided me with such a great experience and really helped me find the perfect dress. I felt so relaxed while trying on gowns which made the decision process much easier. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks for helping me find "the one" :)

Sent on 09/11/2013