This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Tuxedos
Staff Kindness
Dress Selection
Fittings and Adjustments

On WeddingWire since 2023

The Dress Surgeon is a wedding alterationist in Orlando, Florida. Any alterations needed for your wedding can be done here, from bridal gowns to bridesmaids dresses to mother-of-the-bride dresses! Even custom made designs are crafted here! We want every bride to have the wedding of their dreams, and at The Dress Surgeon we can guarantee to make that happen!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

100% Recommended by couples

C
Cheryl Sent on 01/09/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Great could not ask for a better experience than having a truly genuine person assistance

Sandra is absolutely amazing she did alterations on my wedding dress which was done to perfection she is very personable and her professionalism is admirable. I highly recommend her for your wedding alterations she also did work for other members of the bridal party. GREAT JOB.
L
Laura Sent on 01/05/2024

Amazing seamstress

Sandra was so helpful when I needed my daughter’s dress to be fix last minute. She was accommodating and did a wonderful job. Sandra also worked on my wedding dress and it was beautiful and perfect. I would definitely recommend Sandra, she is really talented and professional. Don’t hesitate to work with her, you will not regret it.
R
Rachel D. Sent on 01/03/2024

Amazing!!! Highly recommend

Sandra at The Dress Surgeon did an impeccable job with my wedding dress!! I received so many compliments and was beyond pleased with my dress. Sandra truly treats clients like family and makes you feel like your dress is the most important one! She pays great attention to detail and I would highly recommend Sandra! She did a wonderful job!!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours