Bridal Gown Studio Orlando

Orlando, FL View map

Welcome to Bridal Gowns Studio! Here in our shop, you will get your personalized attention with the designer and bridal consultant, and selections of elegant, modern, and unique wedding gowns from our various collections. This place is a hidden treasure in the bridal industry. Our prices range run from $1,300 to $3,000, which includes alterations and fitting sessions. Please visit our website for more information.

• LGBTQ+-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
Partial Sale
4.3

• Linda
    Linda A. Getting married on 04/07/2022

Very unique beautiful store

OMG!!!!! Where to begin?!?!?

I had been to 7 different bridal salons and tried on countless dresses and was just about ready to settle for an "almost what I wanted dress", when I happened across Bridal Gown Studio. I read the fabulous reviews online and decided to give this small studio a chance and THANK GOD I did!

When I came in the two ladies helped me look through their racks of dresses designed by Sonthai but informed me if there was a top to one dress I liked, but the bottom to another dress I wanted, Sonthai could make it happen! Needless to say this got me excited because I felt like maybe I wouldn't have to settle for an "almost 'the one'" dress.

Well the first dress I tried on I loved, but the second one was THE ONE. When I told the two ladies small things I wanted to customize the dress for me they agreed without hesitation. Now I can excitedly say "yes to the dress"!

And next weekend I'm meeting with Sonthai to custom design my reception attire

Oh and did I mention all of this (including alterations and customizations) is for a fraction of the cost of those "almost 'the one'" dresses.

I never write online reviews but before another bride-to-be settles on an overpriced "almost 'the one'", check out The Bridal Gown Studio and custom design THE ONE!
  • Y
    Yui Z. Married on 09/11/2021

Beautiful dresses

I highly recommend this place. Sonthai, the designer/owner, 1000% knows what he's doing and knows your vision before you even do! Granted I came in with an open mind, did express a bit of what I was looking for but open to suggestions as well. Immediately he said he had the perfect dress for me and that he did!! He made finding THE dress so simple.
  • Morgan
    Morgan E. Married on 01/21/2021

A Dress Above the Rest

BGS is such a beautiful spot to pick out our dresses! As two women, we had Taylor and Staff helping us out all day! Helping us in and out of dresses, working with veils, buttons and trains! Showing off our beautiful options to our bridespeople and getting their opinions was nothing short of an amazing experience that every bride should enjoy at BGS. Taylor is very good at her job, the seamstresses are beyond incredible at helping created the perfect dress for each body type. Dimitri Papatheodoru is a very talented designer based in LA and we are thankful to have found his boutique at the wedding expo in orlando!

Real Weddings

• Noelle & Chris
    43 photos · 12/22/2019

Deals

Bridal Gown Studio Orlando 1
Gift
Order your dress over 7 months from your wedding date and we will include all needed alterations for your gown.

232 Hillcrest Street, Suite 115 Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (Bridal Gown Studio Orlando)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding