One & Only Bridal

Orlando, FL View map

ONE & ONLY BRIDAL IS AN ARTFULLY CURATED BRIDAL SHOP NESTLED IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN ORLANDO, MADE FOR THE BRIDE THAT DOESN’T WANT TO BE LIKE THE REST. CREATED BY KAT KRALIK IN 2016, WE ARE EXCITED TO CONTINUE TO GROW WITH YOU, STAY AHEAD OF THE TRENDS AND CREATE A FEW OF OUR OWN ALONG THE WAY. THE O&O BRAND IS MORE THAN BEING JUST A SHOP, WE BELIEVE IN A VIBE; PROVIDING A CAREFREE + FUN EXPERIENCE ALONG WITH DIVERSE BRIDAL FASHION TO HELP EMBRACE EVERY BRIDE’S ONE & ONLY STYLE. INSIDE OUR EDGY SHOWROOM SPACE, WE ARE JUST A FEW GIRLS WITH WILD DREAMS HERE TO HELP START YOUR BRIDAL STORY. WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU INTO OUR FAM + HELPING YOU FIND THE ONE !

Collection Price Range: $1,000-$9,000 Average Price Point: $1,700

xoxo, O&O

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Olivia
    Olivia M. Married on 05/08/2022

Don't go anywhere else!

seriously brides, I wasted so much time visiting 4 store sent he orlando/winter park area and they did not compare to One and Only at all. The staff is beyond sweet, they make you feel so comfortable and their dresses are way better quality and actually a lot more affordable than everywhere else I went. Thanks One and only!
  • Sarah
    Sarah C. Married on 02/20/2022

What a dream!

I couldn’t have asked for a better dress shopping experience! I would One & Only Bridal to everyone! Its a beautiful shop with so many options/styles to choose from as well as a wide price range to fit your needs. The shop is extremely clean and perfect for all the cute pic moments. We went on a Tuesday so it wasn’t busy and we had the whole place to ourselves. They allowed 6 guests to come with me and there was plenty of room for us all. Vannesa took the best care of me and made me feel welcome and comfortable. She had answers to all my questions and plenty of suggestions for me. She even took the care to look at my Pinterest board ahead of time which I really appreciated. I am so grateful to her and her help. I was nervous at first but all the nerves left once we started. I felt like an absolute princess the entire time. Thank you so much, Vannesa!!
    Britney J. Married on 12/04/2021

The best bridal shop!

I was paired with Faith for my appointment and I could not have been happier with my experience. She was so down to earth and never made me feel pressured into buying something. She truly wanted ME to love my dress. My group was very opinionated lol.. but Faith made sure to listen to my wants. I almost bought my dress at two other shops before coming into One and only, and I'm so thankful I didn't. Other stores seemed to use my opinionated group to push me into buying something that just wasn't me. But now, I am OBSESSED with my dress!!! I feel like a queen! Thank you Faith and all the sweet employees!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

120 photos · 12/09/2018
  • Caitlin & Gregg
    101 photos · 11/02/2018

625 E Central Blvd Orlando, FL, 32801
Location of (One & Only Bridal)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding