Definition Bridal

Orlando, FL View map Visit website

Definition Bridal is a wedding boutique located in Orlando, Florida. Owner Jessica Vargas is a stylist that is passionate about helping clients create their ideal look for their special day. She is proud to present her customers with a broad range of high-end gowns and accessories, plus all the styling assistance they might need to find their perfect ensemble.

Definition Bridal offers a highly personalized experience for each and every one of their shoppers. You can enjoy a day of luxury shopping at this boutique, with the stylists pulling dresses that suit your unique fashion preferences. The store also provides alteration services so that your dress is the perfect fit. Once your dream dress is chosen, Jessica and her team can offer an in-depth wedding day styling service. This includes on-site steaming and pressing of your gown and veil, ensuring that your ensemble is in mint condition for your festivities. You can upgrade this service to add photo-styling and walkthroughs, as well as styling for your wedding party.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts

4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Anne L. Married on 12/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Everything was perfect thanks to Definition Bridal!

My wedding was on December 30th and I got my dress from Definition Bridal, my bridesmaids, my mom’s and my flower girls as well. I couldn’t be happier. Jessica took care of every little detail and has exceeded my expectations. She has done much more than I could even think or imaged, and I’m so thankful to this amazing store and team! I just want to say that Jessica, the owner, is truly the best designer I’ve ever seen, she took my wedding to whole other level! They went above and beyond to make my dreams come true! I said “I do” wearing the most perfect dress I have ever seen! Thank you for being part of a such special moment and the most important day of my life!
    I highly recommend this shop to anybody and I wish you all the success!! ❤️

Definition Bridal's reply:

Dear Anne,
    It's has been a pleasure to have styled you and you being the first bride to get married in our custom wedding gown. You looked absolutely stunning.
    Shamel Married on 03/17/2021

Amazing!

Jessica and her team are AMAZING!!!! Beyond amazing really. My cousin utilized their services for her March 2021 wedding. I first met Jessica the year prior at one of her dress fittings. And from that first meeting and every meeting after she constantly displayed professionalism, and courtesy. You can tell that this is not just a job for her but a PASSION. I swear it was at least once a week that my cousin would pop in our group chat just to gush about how great her bridal stylist was. And inwas there right behind her to confirm that her statements were absolutely true. Jessica works with you, finds different ways to help you and makes sure that atleast your dress experience is as stress free as possible. My cousin also utilized her day of services where Jessica and her team came in early steamed all dresses (and suits) and made sure everyone in the bridal party looked their absolute best. I cannot say enough how great they are, and if you don't believe me just walk into the shop and see for yourself. I guaranteed you'll walk out with a smile on your face.

Definition Bridal's reply:

Hi Shamel,

Thank you so much we all had a lot of fun at this wedding. I really appreciate that you took the time to write us a review.
  • illustration stars

Deals

Definition Bridal 1
Exclusive

107 Gatlin Avenue Orlando, FL, 32806
Location of (Definition Bridal)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding