Something New Bridal Boutique

Winter Park, FL View map Visit website

Something New Bridal Boutique is a family-owned bridal boutique located in Winter Park, Florida. The owner, Dilek, travels all over the world to source a collection of wedding dresses from talented international designers. She and her team of consultents are dedicated to helping every bride find the ideal dress for them, as well as unique accessories that suit their taste and style. With ample time and attention for every appointment, brides have the opportunity to find a dress that truly represents their personality.

Experience
Dilek Rea has been part of the industry for more than 20 years. She graduated from Florida State University where she earned a double major in both clothing textiles and apparel design and technology.

Products Offered
Something New Bridal Boutique has a selection of gowns of all sizes for brides, flower girls, bridesmaids, and mothers of the groom and bride. Their inventory is updated monthly, making sure that the latest fashions are available for brides and their bridal parties. Bridal gowns have an average turnaround time of fewer than six months. Their inventory also includes a selection of accessories to complete the outfit, head to toe, including:

• Bridal belts
  • Garters
  • Hair accessories
  • Jewelry
  • Shoes
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

• S Pat
    S Pat Married on 04/29/2022

Best experience ever!

After going to five different appointments, this salon was by far the best! The dresses were gorgeous and the staff was amazing. Our attendants made us feel like we were family and like they were just as invested in our mission of finding the perfect dress. Not only did make us feel so incredibly welcomed but they went above and beyond in every single aspect. They found my dream dress and I feel so confident in my decision. I highly recommend Something New Bridal!!!
  • Julia
    Julia C. Married on 02/05/2022

Easy and Special

I tried a few different bridal shops, but none of them gave me the experience that Something New did. I had two ladies helping me out, picking out dresses, and giving me their honest opinions. I felt listened to and respected. I found my dress in one day and was able to purchase it off the rack like I wanted.
  • Cintya
    Cintya Z. Married on 10/27/2021

The best bridal shopping experience!!

Of all the boutiques I visited during my search, SNB exceeded all expectations! I said yes to Something New! They really made my experience unforgettable, just like you see it in the movies! All the staff made me feel like a queen from the moment I entered the store. If you are looking for a unique and exquisite dress, this is your definitive option. The dresses they have, the fabrics, the laces are really different from what you would see in any other bridal shop! Dilek, the shop owner, made sure to meet all the specifications that I was looking for and helped me in absolutely every possible way. Thank you so much, guys!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

430 West New England Avenue, Unit B Winter Park, 32789
4076220707
407-388-8388

Open to Public: 9:30AM-2:00PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10:00AM-5:00PM Saturday Closed: Wednesday & Sunday Or By Appointment
Location of (Something New Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding