Something New Bridal Boutique Reviews

48 | Winter Park, FL

48 Reviews for Something New Bridal Boutique

Maria · Married on 12/21/2019

Simply Perfect!

Something New Bridal Boutique is amazing! I scheduled back to back appointments for two days for finding my wedding dress. As soon as I walked into Something New, I knew I would find “the one”. Their selections are amazing! The staff was very friendly and very attentive. I especially remember Anna, she was so nice and patient! I highly recommend Something New Bridal Boutique to find the perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Romana · Married on 11/10/2019

Beautiful Bridal boutique with attentive staff!

I bought my wedding dress at Something New Bridal boutique and I was delighted by how everything went. I live in Miami and drove 3,5 hours to Orlando because the boutique offered designer collections not available in Miami that I really wanted to try on. The staff is so very welcoming and my mother and I had a great time with them. When I decided to buy my dress, they shipped it to me within two days and that was it! It was a great experience from beginning to end, I strongly recommend!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Michele

Michele Ferreira · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

After going to several bridal salons and getting nervous I would not find my dress I found Something New Bridal Boutique and all was right!!! From the moment I walked in My mom, myself, and two of my bridesmaids were treated with such kindness and respect. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and never got frustrated when I asked to change to a different style then I thought I was looking for. I especially remember Ana! She was so nice and patient! Once I put on "the dress" I felt it in my heart! I hadn't felt the way I felt in that dress in any other dress I had tried on! It was a very special moment and they let us take as many pictures as we wanted and let us celebrate with some champagne! I would highly recommend coming to this boutique to find the wedding dress of your dreams and also feel so special in the process!!!

Sent on 12/15/2019

Meghan · Married on 05/03/2019

I cannot say enough good things. You enter the shop and they are expecting you. There are several ladies waiting to greet you including the owner. There are two ladies in the room with you both helping to get you in the gown and out while ensuring to take care of their dresses. They listen to you, have multiple sizes and have a great understanding of body types, and their inventory to match you with a gown. It was never overwhelming. You and perhaps one other group waiting near the end of your appointment are the only people in the shop.

Once dressed, they present you to your family, make you feel beautiful and special. They give no pressure to buy they understand people prefer different designers and you don’t know until you try. (I even told them I had a second appointment which was awful and so I ended up right back here later in the day).

Some notes:
    They have drinks and snacks for your group, and provide champagne when you purchase. They take your photo with their cute “I said yes to something new” sign.

They require 50% down to order. Make an appointment.

They store each of their gowns in plastic and you would have no idea others had tried it on!

I bought a sample dress looked for any problem with it. Nothing found. Not even a bit dirty from people walking in it.

Also purchased new veil, and belt.

Take the time to go here. You will not regret it!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Aslıhan · Married on 02/01/2019

They had very unique and beautiful dresses. It was hard to make a decision but I feel like I found my dream dress. I appreciate the amazing experience I had at Something New.

Sent on 02/25/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 01/12/2019

From the minute you arrive for your appointment you are treated with a level of customer service and professionalism that is unheard of. I went by myself just to look, tried on a several dresses, fell in love with one, but left because I wasn't ready to commit. I mean who buys the first dress they put on? The ladies completely understood and gave no attempt to pressure me to buy. After going to another boutique I quickly realized there was no question I had already found my dress. I will forever be grateful to these ladies for making this experience a once in a lifetime.

Sent on 09/30/2018

lora · Married on 01/12/2019

The best bridal shop in Florida!!!

Something New Bridal had the best staff, and the highest quality designer dresses, and the most elegant boutique design!!
    I don't think I can ever find the exact words to thank the wonderful staff that helped me out with my gown.
    They knew exactly what type of dress I wanted before I came in , and they had a wide selection of ballgown dresses picked out for me before I even came in.
    I found the perfect wedding dress that was exactly like what I had in mind, I've dreamt of this dress and the reality was even better!
    every single person at the wedding was at complete awe when they saw my dress.
    Beyond grateful for everything they did for me!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 10/21/2018

My experience at Something New Bridal was second to none. I honestly went there with my bridesmaids to just look and get an idea of what I ultimately wanted to buy in a few months. But after a just brief conversation with Dilek and Kristina, they put in a dress that had me in TEARS. They nailed it exactly. Keep in mind that this is the 4th boutique that I had been to and this was my first time getting so emotional. It was crazy. I’m still in shock. They’re amazing at their jobs and the selection is just jaw-droppingly gorgeous. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a dress in the area.

Sent on 12/18/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/07/2018

After visiting bridal boutiques that both measured me five times and sent me searching the inventory for a dress, I was MORE than pleasantly surprised when I went into Something New. Being a more intimate setting, they prefer their brides to make an appointment. When I arrived for mine, I was greeted by my first name, with a smile. I told them a few keywords, like sweetheart cut and A-line to describe what I wanted. Within minutes, they had three dresses ready to try on! No measuring? Not this time! The first dress they helped me into was AMAZING! It fit so beautifully, I thought I had found the one! Until I tried on the next one! I tried on and loved all three dresses. Being torn between the two dresses, I was then told, a combination of the two dresses could be made because it was the same designer! I thought it would be double or triple the price because then it is a custom dress....NOPE! Same price as dress #1. After sleeping on it for a few nights and visiting two other boutiques (thanks mom) I returned to Something New. (I called ahead) I tried on dress #2 again and knew it was the one! They also gave me a great deal because I bought it 'off the rack'. I am so thankful and grateful for this boutique! Not only did I find my wedding dress here, they gave me a bridal experience that every girl dreams of! Thank you guys!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Natasha · Married on 05/24/2018

I FINALLY FOUND MY DREAM DRESS! I searched long and hard for a gold mermaid gown that fit the colors of my venue and I found it here at SN Bridal! Dilek Adrianna, and her mother are an amazing team of stylist that accommodated me so much. They helped me find a dress for my mother and my bridesmaid and daughter! Not only is the shop accommodating with services but gives you the personal experience every bride dreams of! I FOUND MY DREAM DRESS! THANK YOU DILEK!

Sent on 09/01/2017

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

I had an amazing experience at Something New Bridal Boutique. It's a small, cozy store with an amazing staff. And when they accidentally put me in a dress over my budget, they reduced the price so that I could still afford to buy it. They even had a champagne toast when I "said yes to the dress." People at my wedding kept commenting on how beautiful and unique the dress was!

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 03/03/2018

Something New Bridal Boutique was the first place I visited to start my Wedding Dress shopping journey. And WOW so glad that I started there. My experience was absolutely amazing! I made an appointment a month prior and I sent an email asking questions because I'm a Plus Size Bride-to-Bride and wanted to ensure I would be able to try on dresses. I received a quick response and was delighted with the answers. The boutique itself is is super cute. The owner, Dilek and her staff were absolutely amazing. Since I had made an appointment, I had a one-on-one experience and had the shop to myself! My guests (5 total) had their own area to set in and relax. They also brought us Champagne! I was so nervous and excited since this was my first time trying on dresses I could barely drink the Champagne! LOL
    The staff (cute cool girls btw) listened to what I liked and didn't like and continued to bring out stunning dresses.

I actually live in Tampa, FL and will say I'm so glad I drove to Winter Park! Best experience and I highly recommend Something New Bridal Boutique to all Brides-to-Be!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Kathryn · Married on 01/13/2018

Definitely call ahead to schedule your appointment. My first day wedding dress shopping and I did not expect it to be my only day searching for my perfect dress. I went to another shop prior and felt so defeated. I hated my body in almost every dress I tried. My experience at Something New made me feel more beautiful than I ever have before. I appreciate that they don't let you browse for what you want to try, instead they just pulled based off some preferences you give them. Prices are really reasonable and the quality is worth every penny. Thank you so much for helping me find my dream dress!!!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2017

I bought my dress on the Friday after Thanksgiving and had the BEST experience. My Grandmother, Mother and I had a wonderful time. The staff was kind, fun and professional. I had my "This is The dress moment" and it was perfect!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Carolann · Married on 09/22/2017

Best place for your wedding dress! Just save yourself stress and go there first...you will not be disappointed. The shop is beautiful and very intimate! You have your own private appointment and are treated like a princess! The staff have a great eye for what looks good on you. Both of my daughters got their dresses their and tried on no more than 7-8 dresses before saying Yes to the Dress! They listened to preference on style and price...knew exactly what inventory to bring out and in both instances...each dress looked better than the previous...it was hard to tell which dress looked best as they all looked marvelous on them! They are patient, caring, good at guiding nervous brides in helping them find the absolutely perfect dress for their perfect day. They even serve delicious snacks and champagne for you and your wedding party, moms and helpers! Highly recommended...actually at least 7 of their friends also got their dresses there after our recommendation...it is just such a lovely place...and prices are affordable too!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Amel · Married on 08/05/2017

I absolutely adored the place. The ladies are extremely nice and amazing at what they do. I had the best and wonderful time looking for 'The one and only dress.' I want to especially thank Dilek for her professionalism. She has great taste, good advice and a keen eye for fashion and new trends in the wedding world. Something New Bridal had every wonderful item a bride needs for her magical night.

Sent on 07/17/2017

georgie · Married on 06/01/2017

Something New Bridal is truly one of the best shops in the area. The staff are friendly and genuinely cared about my wants and needs for my wedding dress. A gorgeous shop with the atmosphere every soon-to-be bride needs when shopping for a once in a life time dress.

Sent on 05/15/2017

kelly · Married on 05/26/2017

Cant say enough about this boutique! The service is something that is apart of the experience. The owner, Dilek- really strives to make every bride-to-be comfortable. On the busiest days, she still manages to make time for everyone. Appt only is suggested! I really had that one-on-one experience-which made is so v special!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Madalyn · Married on 04/01/2017

I went to several dress shops before finding the right fit at Something New Bridal. The dresses felt so unique and high quality, compared to many of the "designer" dresses at other shops (that felt so much less personal and more mass produced). The staff helped make me feel welcomed and special. They were accommodating about appointment times, and helped take care of everything related to the dress. They were a huge help during the fitting, and actually helped pick out my dress! It was one I would never have thought to try on, but once it was on I didn't want to take it off. They helped me branch out (after showing me what I thought I wanted), and I couldn't have felt more beautiful.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2017

Before going to Something New Bridal Boutique, I had tried on wedding dresses in another city. I couldn’t find anything I was crazy about. Then I went to Something New Bridal Boutique and WOW! The first dress I tried on there was the dress I said yes to. I loved all the other dresses I tried on too but I knew the first one was the one. The fine detail and design was to die for. The owner, Dilek, has very unique and exquisite dresses at her boutique; she travels to Europe often to find rare and beautiful dresses, and they truly all are gorgeous. At this first visit, everyone was so helpful, they were focused on me and made me feel very comfortable. They also pinned all the dresses that I tried on perfectly so I could actually envision what I would look like in the right size. When I chose my dress, they got my exact measurements so they could send it to the designer; this worked out perfectly and when the dress arrived it fit so great and only needed a few alterations (that they do at the boutique for you)! The fittings and alterations went great and the final product fit perfectly. The boutique is intimate, comfortable and gorgeous inside. When I went back for my fittings, they opened an upstairs portion to the store and it was beautiful inside – tastefully designed and very relaxed. They were so helpful throughout the process and answered all of my questions. They also gave me great tips on undergarments to wear with the dress. I was so excited to wear the dress on the day of my wedding. It was (and probably will be) the most beautiful dress I will ever wear! I received so many compliments from my wedding guests. I’m preserving my dress because I can’t bear parting with it. My wedding pictures came out great and show the beautiful detail. THE place to go to get your wedding dress – stunning and one of a kind dresses (that you won’t find anywhere else) and fabulous service!

Sent on 02/05/2017

Lara · Married on 12/10/2016

Something New Bridal Boutique was awesome to work with. I enjoyed how it is by appointment only so you really felt taken care of and special. The dresses were so unique and I knew no one else would have my dress. Even taking a day to think about my dress selection I did not feel pressured. When I returned to purchase the dress they were very accommodating. They were always positive and honest, wanting to make sure you look the best on your special day. Alterations were also handled there and were excellent, I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Larry · Married on 09/23/2016

Service was exceptional, everyone was very friendly with great attention to detail, always made us feel welcome. The quality of the dress was exceptional and much better than anyplace we have checked out. We highly recommend "Something New Bridal Boutique"

Sent on 09/05/2016

Scott · Married on 08/06/2016

Bride's Dad here. Was very pleased with the incredible selection of unique dresses that my daughter was able to choose from.... And the exceptional value! My visit to see "the" dress was made very special by the very professional staff. Will absolutely recommend to others. First class experience.

Sent on 09/12/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/06/2016

We went to many bridal shops before going into Something New and it was by far the greatest experience we had when looking for a wedding dress. The shop is beautiful, but more importantly the staff was amazing. They make every bride feel like a princess and they are very professional. They really want the bride to find the perfect dress! Their dresses are unique and beautiful. Two of my daughters have gotten their dresses here and they received many compliments because the dresses were different than those found at larger stores and they were perfect for each girl. I highly recommend Something New to every bride I meet!!!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/15/2016

My experience at Something New felt like a dream! We had a one on one appointment and I felt like a princess! The girls really knew what would fit my body type and pulled amazing dresses for me to try on. The have one of a kind dresses that you will not find anywhere else. I decided on a dress but I wanted my sister to see it since she couldn't be there the day I found it, so they opened early the next day so I could bring her in to see it. They were soo accommodating and they really made it such a wonderful experience. There was so comparison to the service and overall quality of these boutique! My veil, earrings and hair clip were gorgeous as well

Sent on 05/31/2016