Elda's Bridal Boutique

Melbourne, FL View map

Eldas Bridal Boutique is a family-owned for the past thirty years.

Elda's carries numerous designer of Bridal, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride/ Formalwear. Our boutiqueis based outside of Orlando, Florida. Offering a variety of wedding dresses, bridesmaid gowns and more. Our trained Bridal Stylist will help you to choose your perfect Gown. We have awesome one on one customer service, with many years of experience we have a great sense of style. We carry many different designers at all differenct price points, some of the designers we carry are Stella York, Moonlight Bridal, Jasmine Bridal, Davinici Bridal and a private label line. Elda's Bridal Boutique offers a variety of different styles of Bridal Gowns from Princess, Lace and sexy to Boho and Traditional. Our inventory is current and we receive Bridal Gown Samples several times yearly.

Making your Special day a dream come true....
Elda's offers special order on Bridal Gowns and Bridesmaid and Mother of Bride/Groom Gowns. We do layaway and require 1/2 down to place the order. Bridal Gowns take four months and Bridesmaid and Mother of Bride/Groom dresses take three months. Rush cuts are available at a cost. We have expert alteration specialist on site to do alteratins and customize your Bridal Gown.

• Bridal gowns
  • in store Alterations
  • Layaway
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Erin S. Married on 06/04/2022

Intimate Bridal Shop Experience

If you're looking for a personalized, intimate bridal shop experience, Elda's is the place to go. We were the only group in the store during the appointment and had free reign to try on whatever dresses I wanted from their curated selection. They were so accommodating when I went back and forth on the final 2 dresses, so different in style. Once I chose, they made alterations easy and kept the dress up until the wedding day. I was so happy to get my dress at Elda's!
  • Cindy
    Cindy W. Married on 03/20/2022

Love Elda's!!

I found my perfect dress at Elda's! My mom and I walked in and looked at dresses and picked out some of our favorites. I made an appointment for the weekend after. When I got to my appointment, Kristine and Layne had pulled the dresses we liked so it was very convenient. When I found my dress, Layne had champagne ready and a cute photo opp. I never felt pressured at all. During the time before the wedding, I had plenty of fittings and was never stressed. I even became friends with Layne and invited her to my wedding. It was extra special when she bustled my dress. I have already had two of my friends visit Elda's and they have found their perfect dresses as well. I couldn't recommend Elda's enough! Thank you ladies!

Elda's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You were a gorgeous Bride and we were so blessed to be part of your special day.

Kristine
    Ashlyn B. Married on 05/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

My dream Stella York dress!

My grandmother used to work at Elda’s so we knew this was the first place to go when looking for a wedding dress! Kristina, the owner is always a delight to work with and her staff is always so kind. I went in knowing the style of dress I wanted and it turned out to be the first one I tried on! The dress was ordered, altered and picked up on time and the process was so smooth! I love my dress!
  • illustration stars

Kaitlyn & Jacob
32 photos · 10/05/2019

1100 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL, 32904
3219847192
Location of (Elda's Bridal Boutique)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding