Elda's Bridal Boutique Reviews

50 | Melbourne, FL

50 Reviews for Elda's Bridal Boutique

Sarah · Married on 02/15/2020

Wonderful Service

I found my dream dress at Elda's. They are so patient with trying on dresses. They truly listen to what you like and don't like and help you find the perfect dress. Ordering and fitting was a super smooth process. The tailor made the dress fit me beautifully and even lined the lace when she saw it was irritating my skin. I would highly recommend using them for a personalized, stress free dress experience!

Sent on 04/13/2020

Brittany · Married on 02/01/2020

10/10 would recommend

Amazing experience! They not only sell wedding dresses but the whole experience! She is so knowledgeable on everything wedding related. Kristine helped my mother find a dress years ago and helped me find my dream dress. We were all treated like royalty ! I looked like a princess and each hem was perfect. They all truly care about you and your event.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Elda's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany!! You looked beautiful and it was our pleasure to help you find your perfect dress!! Thank you for the kind words ❤️
  • Nissa

Nissa · Married on 11/01/2019

Wonderful!

Elda's Bridal offers such personalized service! She made sure that the dress fit like a glove. It was truly stunning!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

Jessica- Dress review

Christine at Elda’s has been so amazing. All three of the women in my family bought our wedding dresses from Elda’s. They are all so nice. Each of the women that work there make sure you feel beautiful. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Elda's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much, can’t wait to see pictures. Thank you and your
    Sisters for choosing Elda’s to be part of making your special day a dream come
    True.
  • Marilis

Marilis · Married on 08/03/2019

Such a great experience!

After visiting a few other bridal shops and feeling defeated, I decided to try out Elda's Bridal. Christine made me feel very welcomed and comfortable! The dresses I tryed on were all so beautiful but of course I knew right away when I tryed on my dream dress. I am a plus sized woman and Christine presented me with what seemed to be unlimited options that could be ordered in my size. I would absolutely recommend anyone that is bride dress or bridesmaid dress shopping to give this boutique a visit! You will not be disappointed! Looking forward to my final dress fitting this month!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Brimmer - Railing · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn’t have been more happier!!!

From the beginning Eldas was there to help me, even when I told them my wedding was 3 1/2 months away. 🤪 They went above and beyond for me to making sure everything was PERFECT! Christine & her staff are so sweet and helpful. There’s not a bridal boutique out there like Eldas! ❤️

Much Love Kaitlyn

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Lina

Lina · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful selection and excellent service

Great experience! They made sure all was perfect for the big day! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Jocelyn · Married on 04/07/2019

They treat you like family!! :)

The dress was stunning! Went in this was the first bridal salon that I had tried dresses on and they took me in right away and took their time to make sure I found my perfect dress! I went with a stella York princess gown and I couldn’t have been happier! They really go above and beyond to make sure you are one happy bride! beautiful dresses are also available for moms and your bridal girls! :) I wouldn’t have gone with any other salon it was truly a wonderful experience and they made the process so simple! Eldas bridal team you are all amazing!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/06/2019

Christina & staff are Amazing!

My dress is amazing.
    Gorgeous and very beautiful.
    Christina & staff are amazing !
    I recommend them to anyone looking for a dresses for wedding or prom

Sent on 05/19/2019

Elda's Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole. It was our pleasure to help you find your perfect dress and your Bridesmaid dresses. You looked beautiful ❤️

Andrea · Married on 11/24/2018

Highly recommend! I had a great experience tagging along with my friend to try on dresses and found a gorgeous head piece. Friendly staff and gorgeous dresses!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Shannon · Married on 11/17/2018

Kristine was amazing. She was a pleasure to work with, helped me find dresses that fit the style I was looking for and my personality, and went above and beyond to help me on both visits. The first visit I went in by myself and she took so much time to help me try on dresses. I loved every dress I tried on so narrowing it down was difficult (not my experience at other boutiques). She had great suggestions for that too. The second visit I brought my soon to be mother-in-law, mom, and sister and they loved her too. She again took extra time and care to make the experience fun and special. I highly recommend this boutique including people from Orlando or nearby areas. I'm from Orlando and the hour drive was completely worth it!

Sent on 03/29/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Gell · Married on 11/17/2018

Wouldn’t have gone elsewhere!

This place holds a special place in my family’s hearts. My mom got her dress here over 20 years ago! My dress was a perfect fit for me and was more beautiful than I ever imagined. Christine was excellent to work with and made my experience so special.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Danielle Taylor · Married on 11/04/2018

Perfection in every way!

Christine and her whole team were amazing! The moment I walked in they made me feel comfortable. They give honest opinions, great prices, really know their stuff and are genuinely great people. It began to feel like family every time I went in to Elda’s. I would recommend this place to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Emily

Emily Clemente · Married on 10/13/2018

I love eldas bridal

Kristine is the owner, her mother was Elda and she is amazing, she worked around my schedule, she wasn't mad when i was a little late (due to driving an hour to see her). The dress i wanted wasn't even in her store but my mother and i loved Eldas so much that we paid extra to have Kristine get it in her store for us to buy. Everything about my experience was amazing. The seamstress was amazing and had my dress down to perfection. I would recommend Eldas to everyone i know in need of a gown. Thank you for everything you did for me. I love you all.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/23/2018

Wonderful experience!

I came into Christine's shop not knowing exactly what style of dress I was looking for, but she found the perfect dress for me. I tried on several dresses that were all great, but I fell in love with the very first one she had picked out for me. She and her team did an amazing job, not only with the alterations, but they customized the dress for me as well. I had found some material that I wanted to add to the dress as an extra design element and she brainstormed with me on how to work it in. It looked so beautiful when I picked it up. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Emily Cerak · Married on 06/16/2018

My wesding

These ladies were amazing. Christine and Rebecca helped me with my confidence while picking out my wedding dress. They really do an outstanding job with the fit of the dress and an final touches to make the dress ready for the wedding day! I wish
    I could shop there on a daily basis. So much better than any other bridal store that I have been to.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Virginia · Married on 05/27/2018

Love Elda’s bridal!! Kristine is such a sweetheart and really cares about the happiness of all of her customers. I had the best experience shopping for my wedding gown there. The alterations were on point too!! I will recommend to any bride. It was so stress free. So perfect. Thank you so much for helping me find the perfect dress, husband loved it too which is always a great thing ;)

Sent on 06/01/2018
  • SpringBride2018

SpringBride2018 · Married on 04/15/2018

Christine and her team are AMAZING. They helped me find my dream dress.

Sent on 05/08/2018

kristen · Married on 03/11/2018

I had a wonderful experience shopping for my wedding dress at Eldas Bridal. I found the dress of my dreams that worked perfectly for my Costa Rica destination wedding in the rainforest. Kristine was wonderful and very helpful!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2018

My experience at Elda's Bridal was pretty much perfect. I visited Elda's at the end of my second full day of dress shopping, and let's just say I was starting to lose hope that I would find a dress anytime soon. From the moment I stepped foot in the store, Kristine was friendly, accommodating and SO helpful. She was not pushy AT ALL and only offered her opinion when she was explicitly asked. Kristine stocks a beautiful selection of bridal gowns, you won't find anything outdated in her shop. My fittings were pleasant as well, I chit chatted with Kristine and the seamstress the entire time, and Kristine was *adamant*, I mean really a perfectionist, about getting me pinned correctly so that my dress would fit like a glove, and of course it fit perfectly on my wedding day!! Definitely give Elda's Bridal a visit - you will be in such good hands with Kristine and her team!!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Samantha · Married on 03/03/2018

I would shop here for everything if I could! Best part of my planning experience was working with all of the girls at Elda’s!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • iamaleaf

Ali · Married on 10/22/2017

Highly recommended!

I highly recommend Elda's! I had gone into other stores and did not have nearly the same kind of warm and welcoming feeling as I did here. It was such a pleasure working with Kristine to find my perfect dress. She made the whole experience go so smoothly and stress-free.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Jenice · Married on 06/17/2017

Awesome customer services. She went above and beyond to help me with the perfect dress and fit. Alteration was excellent!

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • Mistletoe17

Alexandra · Married on 06/10/2017

Kristine and her girls were amazing throughout the whole wedding process. Kristine is incredibly helpful, patient, and has a true passion for what she does. She made me feel comfortable and went above and beyond for myself, mom, and bridal party who also purchased they dresses from Eldas. I absolutely loved my dress and alterations were perfect. Many thanks again Kristine!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Tracey · Married on 06/03/2017

All of the people I worked with at Elda's Bridal were so helpful and kind each time I was there. Everyone was very helpful and flexible for me and my bridesmaids.

Sent on 12/07/2017