Lizzy B Loves Reviews

22 | San Diego, CA

22 Reviews for Lizzy B Loves

Taylor · Married on 04/30/2016

My husband and I were able to find the designer of our wedding invitations, Lizelly Meza, owner and creator for Lizzy B Loves through Pinterest which then led me to her Etsy account. Lizelly was able to execute the exact wedding invitations that we wanted, designed and purchased custom stamps for our invitations. I had really wanted our invitation envelopes to be hand-lettered with our guest names and addresses. Lizelly was able to find a calligrapher to work with and with our approval she mailed out all of our invitations! We were on a tight timeline when it came to getting our invitations to all of our guests and Lizelly was able pull everything off with flying colors! Lizelly made the wedding invitation process so easy that we also hired Lizzy B Loves to do all of our day-of wedding stationary which included: programs, place cards, table markers, gift tags, signature drink signs, welcome sign, bathroom signs, and dinner menus. We would highly recommend Lizzy B Loves for all of your stationary needs!
    Sincerely,
    Taylor and Jeffrey Hernandez

Sent on 10/04/2016

Carolina · Married on 06/20/2015

Lizzy is very professional and has an eye for quality . She was very effective and easy to communicate with . The end product was what we wanted and very happy with the end results .

Sent on 03/10/2015

Jeanna · Married on 06/12/2015

We had a great experience working with Lizzy B Loves. We needed invitations in two languages and she was happy to accommodate. Her attention to detail and the quality of the product we received was amazing!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Kay · Married on 03/14/2015

I think we may have received more compliments on our invitations than anything else! Originally I was just going to get the invitations from Lizzy, but I ended up getting place cards, wedding programs, and more because I couldn't find anything that compared to her Mexican tile invitations.

She was always quick and pleasant to communicate with as well!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Patrice · Married on 10/11/2014

We absolutely loved the wedding invitations, save the date, and escort cards made by Lizelly!!! They were so unique and beautiful. Everyone commented on how much they loved all of the printed details!! Our photographer even pulled me aside on my wedding day to tell me how much she loved them. We were so thrilled with everything!!!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2014

Absolutely beautiful invitations! We were so happy with the finished product and received so many compliments.

Sent on 12/10/2014

Jana · Married on 07/19/2014

I have to say that I could not have been happier! Customer service was the best and the product was superb! Each and every time I had a question, no matter how small, I got a quick and thorough response. I ordered invitations for a small event, a bridal shower, and the creativity and attention to the details was fabulous. I would highly recommend Lizzy B Loves!!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Not only has Ms. Cisneros an extraordinary good eye for great design, she has also a very good eye for quality, not to mention professionality. The communication during the process was excellent and very professional, she kept us well informed through each step of the process. Her awsome design pretty much speaks for itself, the paper it was printed on was beautiful and of outstanding quality. Our guests loved them, and so do we! Highly recommend her wonderful work!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2013

Fantastic! Responsive! Flexible!

Lizzy was truly a pleasure to work with, consistently going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were always happy with the final product(s). Aside from being a joy to collaborate with, Lizzy is over-the-top talented and possesses a great deal of expertise in design. She is the designer version of a friend that is a good listener yet provides valuable advice. If you're smart, you will book her now for her services!

Sent on 04/09/2013

April · Married on 03/02/2013

I first heard of Lizzy B Loves through a design blog, Oh So Beautiful Paper - and she had the exact style I was looking for - bright, geometric, modern, Mexican tile design for our destination wedding in the Riviera Maya. Lizelly guided us through the entire design process - from picking the color scheme (using one of her pre-created color palettes) to giving us a time frame for when save the dates and the invitations were to be sent out. She was so easy to communicate with, even though she was across the country! She always informed us on what and when things were needed from our end and when to expect a proof or shipped materials from her end. Pricing was very reasonable and I always felt like I could add more projects if need be (and I always did!). Lizelly ended up designing our save-the-dates, our invitation suite, reception menus, programs, day-of-schedule for the bridal party, return address rubber stamp, thank you cards and our wedding logo. I would highly recommend Lizzy B Loves - she is creative, has a modern eye for style and is so pleasant to work with. She mixes her ideas with the bride's suggestions with colors/design and copy ideas. Not only was Lizelly our wedding designer, but I hope to work with her again in the future - hopefully with baby announcements in the future!

Sent on 04/11/2013

I was looking for a design that was unique but also simple for my Mexican destination wedding, and Lizzy B Loves was the perfect mix. I felt my invitation turned out dynamic and unique but she was also able to work with the simplicity of the invitation I needed to comply with my budget and needs. I found the price to be very fair, and working with Lizzy B Loves was efficient and pleasant. I would work with Lizzy B Loves again!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Martin · Married on 12/15/2012

Lizzie created a beautiful invitation with the greatest of ease - despite communicating only via email between the UK and US. The whole project went without a hitch and amends were quickly and accurately done. Lizzie was a pleasure to work with and we got lots of compliments on our stylish invite.

Sent on 04/08/2013

Lizelly of Lizzy B Loves designs and produces really super-beautiful work. Working with her was a breeze, and she was so accommodating. We really appreciate her coming up with a package that met our budget, but didn't skimp at all on quality. We received RAVE reviews from our guests on our invitation suite, which utilized her famous Mexican tile pattern motif. The heavy watercolor paper she uses is the perfect canvas for her art. I can't wait for an occasion to work with her again, because I'm in love with her more recent art deco-inspired suites. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Kathryn · Married on 11/10/2012

Lizzy B Loves is a welcome source of affordable Mexican-inspired paper goods with a thoroughly modern and elegant treatment. Lizelly (the designer) was extremely easy to work with and has a great sense of color and style.

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2012

Lizzie was absolutely one of my favorite vendors, which is especially meaningful since we communicated solely online. She was an excellent communicator, went above-and-beyond, and was incredible value, especially compared to the etsy vendors I also considered. She did everything promptly and so much higher quality than I could have expected. I could not recommend her services enough.

She did my invites, program, escort cards, thank you's, RSVP cards, notecards, and a custom stamp. If you want something classic, modern, and sophisticated all at once, GO WITH LIZZIE!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Molly · Married on 03/03/2012

It was truly wonderful working with Lizzy B Loves for our wedding invitations. When I set out to find invitations, I found that most invitations were flowery and formal. But I was looking for something unique that really represented our personalities. Finally I found Lizzy B's Frank Lloyd Wright inspired design - which was perfect for us because my husband loves architecture and FLW and I love the geometric, art deco style.

I contacted Lizzy B about a quote and was surprised to find that her prices were very competitive compared to other places I checked out. She was very easy to work with, which is such a blessing when you're planning a wedding. She incorporated our colors and wording into the design, and was willing to make adjustments based on our personal preferences. Another great thing about Lizzy B's Invitation Suite is that the address labels are incorporated into the design, so there is no need to hand write all of the addresses. I just send Lizzy a spreadsheet of our guests and she sent me the printed labels - and they looked awesome as part of the envelope design.

I absolutely loved how our Invitation Suite turned out, and so did all of our wedding guests. We heard great feedback from a lot of our family and friends (old and young) who said they were the most unique wedding invitations they've ever seen. In fact, we even based a few other key elements of the wedding on the invitation design - including the cake. We love our invitations so much, we have a framed copy on our mantle. If you're looking for a wedding invitation (or any type of card or invitation) that is unique and really represents your style, I would recommend contacting Lizzy B Loves or checking out her blog to see some of her amazing designs!

Meg · Married on 08/21/2011

Lizzy was awesome and helpful and created beautiful invitations for our special day. : )

• User3191007 · 2+ years ago

Lizzy was great. She is truly talented and professional. Everyone commented on her design!!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Lizelly is so talented and was able to bring our vision for our custom art deco invitations to life!

Sent on 12/25/2014

Amy · Married on 06/06/2015

I absolutely love the invitations that Lizelly created for us! I gave her the color scheme for the wedding and she did a beautiful job incorporating those colors into the invitation and response card. She is a professional and I would definitely recommend her services to others. Our invitations were written in English and in Spanish which made for a lot of wording . She made the font different for the two languages and also changed the color of the wording. It looks awesome! We all love it and we have gotten so many compliments!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/30/2015

I have been working with Lizelly for my wedding invitations. I am combining my rehearsal and reception invites in one package since we are having a destination wedding. Lizelly has been super responsive to me in every way. She has been patient with me as I have asked for multiple proofs to see how the finished product will look color-wise. I have yet to receive my invitations, but should be in about three weeks. They are one of a kind and really reflect the "feeling" we want our wedding to have!

Sent on 12/31/2014

Gina · Married on 06/08/2013

The invitations were amazing and beautiful and we love them. Plus we've gotten great responses on them from our guests.

Sent on 04/07/2013