Kate Edmonds Events Reviews

6 | New York, NY

6 Reviews for Kate Edmonds Events

Violette · Married on 07/02/2017

I had the pleasure to work with Kate and her team on a Manhattan wedding last month. As a wedding band leader (La Vie En Rose Band) we work with lots of event planners, and I can testify that Kate and her team are among the most organized and detail oriented I have got to work with.
    Kate was double checking everything before and on the day of the wedding like it was her own! I am sure this took a lot of pressure off the bride and groom's shoulders! I look forward to working with them in the future and strongly recommend them for their work ethic and perfectionism!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Elena · Married on 02/18/2017

Elena Artze

My husband and I Live in Florida and when we first decided to get married in our favorite City I knew I had to find someone great and flexible and who is able to handle a lot of things without me being present and someone who I can also trust. Wow, I sure found her! Kate and her Team went above and beyond to make our special day as beautiful as we could ever imagine!

Kate was introduced through a very trusted mutual friend and when we first met she was very eager to get to know me, to learn what I love, and about my family so she could coordinate and choose a style and vendors that would suit our taste and the budget. While planning a wedding can at times be difficult and stressful, it is only amplified when you don't live close to where your wedding will take place. I have to say that my experience with Kate was like no other wedding planner that I've heard of. From picking the venue, a dress, cake, photographer, and to little things like creating a hashtag; she always made it fun and got us.

She paid close attention to every detail and truly created the most amazing memory not only for our family but for every single person who attended. Our rehearsal dinner was beautiful and sophisticated as well and Kate's team worked with my husband to establish an alternate party venue for those guests who were not on the rehearsal dinner list. That too was amazing! There is nothing I would change about our wedding weekend and choices we have made. Not only I have the most wonderful memories of my beautiful wedding day but I also have great memories built throughout the year of planning it. It was the most memorable of times!

KEE always gave me peace and confidence that if I'm not there things are still getting done!
    I am eternally grateful for everything and everyone and so glad we have made a friend like Kate for life!

Sent on 04/19/2017

The day after my wedding, I sent this message:
    Dear Kate
    I miss you so much already!! I am awaiting my car to PA. I have something for you but will return to give you in person. The weekend and entire event was more perfect than imagined. My guests were unanimous in their comments that this was the most perfect wedding from rehearsal to end. They loved you!! I love you. Thanks for everything. Even the rare glitches I can laugh at and admire you for your acrobatics in smoothing me and everything else.
    Thanks Kate. And thanks to your staff and vendors.

Forgive the texting. I will try to be classy and conform to etiquette with a formal thank you. But my impatience got the better of me this morning

Your friend
    Karen

Sent on 04/05/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/19/2015

Kate is amazing! Our wedding wouldn't have gone as smooth as it did without Kate. My husband and I wouldn't have changed a thing about the whole weekend and that is because Kate made it so easy for us to relax and enjoy our guests while she was off getting things done. The whole process of planning was very easy, to the point and fun, Kate made all my wants and dreams happen. Best wedding planner in NYC!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Samuel · Married on 06/08/2013

We absolutely loved working with Kate Edmonds Events!! Kate is a designer with a classically elegant yet personalized flair, exquisite taste, and a personal touch. She also has a bedside manner, in that she listens, calms and customizes to her clients' individual needs. In guiding a couple to one of the most important days of their lives, she will keep you (and your family!) breathing, on schedule and at ease through the process. Plus she's fun to spend time with (not a small thing when you're planning a wedding). If you are shopping for an event planner, we highly recommend you make Kate your first stop!

Sent on 03/31/2016

Paula · Married on 10/18/2008

When I met Kate, I had a idea about the kind of wedding I wanted and Kate filled in the details and fulfilled my dream. From a traditional church wedding, to an intimate but glorious dinner for family and international guests, and afterwards, a black tie party at a loft in SOHO. A NYC wedding that was sophisticated, beautiful and lots of fun!

Sent on 07/31/2017