New York, New York, NY 10075 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Allie Levine Events

Allie Levine Events is a professional wedding and event planning service based in New York City. Allie Levine, the owner of the company, is committed to each client she works with and will strive to coordinate their dream wedding. She is truly passionate about organization and has a natural flair for the details, curating occasions that reflect the values and beliefs of her clients. Allie Levine Events will provide a calm yet warmhearted service, putting couples at ease from the very first consultation.

Allie will prioritize the creation of a meaningful connection with each soon-to-be newlywed, developing an understanding of their preferred style and tastes. Couples van avail of a wide spectrum of planning services including day-of coordination depending on their specific needs. There is also a variety of convenient coordination tools such as budget tracking, venue selection, floral and decor design, and more.

bridal shower 51 1145347 157911977189588

2 Reviews for Allie Levine Events

1 User photo

Robyn · Married on 11/17/2018

Saved my wedding!!!!

Allie is a true professional who is creative, has a really unique eye for space, knows her stuff and is extremely organized. She's got a great network of other vendors as well - so can help connect you with anyone you might need; and has the ability to get things done very quickly as well. I met Allie in the nick of time, after having to end a relationship with a different planner - and she came in and helped save the day and get my wedding back on track (and we were very behind)! She really saved the day. Allie was also very responsive and gave great advice to questions we had - took time to carefully lay out plans and coordinate with all of our vendors. And even better; I didn't even have to worry for a minute the day of my event - she had everything handled and everything ran smoothly - and perfectly! I could not be happier that I found her - my wedding would not have been the same if I hadn't. DEFINITELY USE HER :)

Sent on 01/25/2020

• New York New York, NY, 10075 See on map
    Location of (Allie Levine Events)