June’s Bridal Reviews

93 | Tempe, AZ

93 Reviews for June’s Bridal

Jamie Block · Married on 05/15/2019

This is the most adorable seller!

So helpful and shipped out my items when she said she would!! She didnt have exactly what I wanted to cover my shoulders so she created it for me!! All my pieces fit good and look awesome! Would definitely recommend buying from this shop! :)

Sent on 01/27/2019

Katie Charles · Married on 04/02/2019

The dress is just as shown in the pictures

The dress is just as shown in the pictures. I don't know how a person can make a wedding dress and send it to the United States that fast, but she did with plenty of time to spare. Mireia was very helpful throughout the process too. :)

Sent on 11/03/2018

Maddy Parrott · Married on 03/29/2019

Communication is great with her!

My dress arrived today and can I just say that the seller's done an amazing job! She is professional, patient and very responsive to my questions. Communication is great with her! The material is beautiful and very comfortable. It's also sewn extremely well and fits like a glove! Thank you soooo much, you are very talented and I'm forever grateful!!
    If you're an anxious and picky bride like me, then I'm telling you now that you can trust Junebridals to create your perfect dress. The end product will blow you away!! :)

Sent on 11/17/2018

Terra · Married on 03/23/2019

This is such a beautiful dress from June Bridals. It shipped quickly, and it is really good quality. I couldn't be happier with it!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Maria Rodriguez · Married on 02/19/2019

I don't think it would be possible to be any more in love with a dress than I am with mine! I definitely could not have afforded this dress from anywhere other than here. It's made exceptionally well and it fits me perfect. I cannot say enough about how wonderful working with the seller has been! 100 stars!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jeff Daigle · Married on 12/04/2018

Amazing how comfortable this dress is!

This is heavenly. Jen made this as a special for us and it came out perfect.
    The tulle material of my wedding dress is very lightweight, soft, and acts like a second skin.
    Amazing how comfortable this dress is!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Danielle Miller · Married on 11/19/2018

I absolutely love my lace wedding dress!!!!

I absolutely love my lace wedding dress!!!! The quality is exceptional..delivery was fast and Kate is an absolute pleasure to speak with. She was able to customize size for my wedding dress and make it perfect. It fits so well.. it's super comfortable and I wear it a whole day. I love the little note she wrote me and was touched by her kind words. Would buy from her again.

Donna · Married on 11/15/2018

Absolutely above and beyond 5 star service and craftsmanship! My wedding gown is everything I wanted and Polina worked with me every step of the way with my customized dress. I will always refer people to Polina for their gowns. Thank you so much for creating the gown of my dreams, I can't say enough about this shop!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Reusche · Married on 10/06/2018

My dress was made and shipped in a very short time frame, which was awesome! It fits perfectly! There are many ways to wear it, it takes some time to figure out what works best, as there are so many options. I had an amazing dress for my wedding, and will have a "second" one for my renewal ceremony next year in Europe, just wearing my dress in a different way. The quality of the fabric is amazing, too. Thanks so much Jeni!

Christina Nguyen · Married on 10/02/2018

SO HAPPY! Another great purchase from Lucy.

SO HAPPY! Another great purchase from Lucy. These pieces are designed and tailored with great care and craftsmanship. Exeptionally beautiful, perfectly for layering in all seasons. I could not be more pleased. I will definately order again and recommend this designer and creative soul with all my heart. so great and recommend to you!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Beatriz · Married on 09/15/2018

I cannot thank you enough for how amazingly PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL the dress is. I put it on and started to cry as it was my dream wedding gown.... I am going to renew my vows this upcoming September so I will have quality photographs to upload on my feedback.

I will definitely be purchasing another dress (or two!) from you

Helena · Married on 08/25/2018

The customer service from Mary was wonderful! I am very happy with my dress. I am 5'9" and 155 pds, and the length fits perfectly. I am wearing it as a bridesmaid dress. The dress is high quality and I'm certain I will wear it after the wedding too.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Laura · Married on 08/15/2018

I must say, I was very nervous buying a wedding dress on line from over seas, but it turned out to be a legitimate site! I ended up giving them my measurements to have the dress sized for me and when I anxiously tried it on, it fit me PERFECTLY! IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL and it looks just like the picture! In the USA dresses are ridiculously overpriced and I could not find a dress that is like this one and for the price!! The lace is not cheap looking, it looks top notch! I also received the dress in a timely manner too!
    Thank you all for your hard work with these dresses it certainly shows.
    I cannot wait to wear it on my special day! :)

Carletin · Married on 08/01/2018

Lovely dresses, really well made and flattering on both of my bridesmaids - one of whom is pregnant. Mireia is so easy to work with and really helpful. My pregnant friend loves it and told me it fits great over her baby belly!

Tobey · Married on 07/05/2018

Beautiful dresses. Suit all the girls different shapes and styles. Excellent service. All questions answered promptly and dresses arrived very quickly. Love this so much! And so comfortable.

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2018

I absolutely loveddddd the dress. But the best thing is how she accommodated making the dress for me to make sure it is ready for my wedding this weekend! I was unaware and asked last minute how much time was needed for the "made to measure" option. Oops! I am ecstatic and got it extremely fast here. The color is gorgeous and just put my order in today for a second one that is white for my dancing party. I was extemely pleased. It was well worth it and will keep coming back. I am so glad for the worker gratitude. By far the best I've come in contact with.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Laurence Cauchie · Married on 05/10/2018

I am definetely recommending the store and the dresses for yourself.

I bought 2 dresses from Lucy. I love both of them. So happy with the quality, the work and the beauty of both dresses. My jersey wedding is so much fun to wear....so versatile. My prom dress was so beautiful for my dacing party.
    I am definetely recommending the store and the dresses for yourself. One great bonus Lucy is extremely professional and kind. She was very pleasant to work with.

Caitie · Married on 01/25/2018

Loved the dress!! Of course very comfortable and Cindy got me the ivory lace color I needed and shipped to me asap for my wedding ! And I got a TON of compliments every place I've worn it so far. Great bang for your buck! Can't wait to buy more dresses from this shop.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Vickie Kreider · Married on 01/22/2018

Love this dress, and the beautiful note included from Kate!

Love this dress, and the beautiful note included from Kate! Seller lovely to deal with. I will wear it next week for my graden wedding. Appreciate fast shipping! I'll try to add a picture later.

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

Found my dress at the bridal show for 50% off! It was an amazing dress! It fit perfectly. June's was great at having it ready for each of my fittings. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Kellie · Married on 03/19/2011

June's was great to work with, very reasonably priced, she's sometimes a little scattered, but funny! My dress was AMAZING, she did a fantastic job with the fitting. I could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 05/18/2011

Caitlin Kevill · Married on 01/09/2019

It fits perfectly! I can't wait to get married in it!

The dress was made totally from scratch with my exact measurements and it was the perfect fit. I looked everywhere for my dress and I came across the page and found my DREAM dress. Great communication and professionalism. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a perfect custom-made dress! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Sarah Dan · Married on 12/02/2017

Jen is a very special lady and her dresses are very special too.

Jen is a very special lady and her dresses are very special too. My fairy long wedding gown was beautiful, it arrived well within expected delivery date and a lovely personalised note from Jenwas also included. Her love and passion for her work is clearly reflected in the dresses she makes. Jen was a joy to converse with and I will definitely be coming back for more beautiful dreses by Jen:-)

Sent on 10/19/2018

Nicole Smith · Married on 11/16/2018

My wedding dress was beautiful feminine

If I could give more stars I would!! What a lovely artisan to work with!! So responsive to my requests and supportive and body positive. The package arrived and upon opening a lovely handwritten note and a cute gift.. My wedding dress was beautiful feminine, I love the satin fabric: it is soft and classy. unbelievable!! Will order again and again!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Donna Bourque · Married on 10/05/2018

This is the second dress that was made for me.

This is the second dress that was made for me. They are both classy, yet can be worn casually. So soft, perfect fit with measurements, and stylish! Great dresses and Great people to work with!!! I will definately make another order!!!