Julie Ann Call Photography / Hawaii Reviews

18 Reviews for Julie Ann Call Photography / Hawaii

• Joseph

Joseph · Married on 10/28/2018

Highly recommend

Highly recommend Julie! We are from the San Francisco Bay Area and Julie’s work ethics of collaboration and open communication did not make the distance too far off for planning. She is professional, respectful, LGBT-friendly, mindful, and open to ideas. Julie excitedly took on a large project of photographing our 40+ wedding party from 8AM-10PM—with the help of an assistant and a smile on her face. Julie expresses joy with her deliverance of photographic style all the while contributing her Southern-hospitality with a bit of Aloha!! Absolutely LOVE Julie!!! We are already planning on simply having a photoshoot for fun when we return to the island just to take in the positive energy she delivers aside from the multiple attributes she exudes in making our event special.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Julie Ann Call Photography / Hawaii's reply:

Mahalo Jsai for your kind words! I do love what I do! Through many years of professional experience, I have learned that getting to know my clients and taking the time to understand the details you have spent so much time (and heart) planning is the key to a wedding of your dreams!! It is truly important to me that I get to know you. I fell in love with your family and friends! Your wedding was truly "over the top" and I loved every minute of being with you ALL! Can't wait to see y'all again! Mahalo Nui Loa, Julie

Jessica · Married on 09/25/2018

From the very first email I received from Julie she was amazing! Quick to reply, full of helpful advice and keen to help in anyway possible. As a bride travelling to Hawaii from another country she was able to suggest vendors for me to hire. I felt like she was not only a photographer but a wedding co-ordinator. You can tell that she truly LOVES weddings!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Christine · Married on 03/19/2017

I had the pleasure of getting to know Julie when I was the matron of honor for my sister. Of course, if you've seen Julie's work online, you know her photos are amazing. Some people can just figure out camera angles, lighting, etc., and she has that eye. As stunning as her work is, there is even more about her to love. She goes above and beyond on the day of the wedding. Not only does she capture every moment, she truly loves her work and you'll see that. She has a knack for being in the right place at just the right moment. My family loves Julie!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

Julie is the best. She not only captured our family in ways that we will cherish forever but we had a blast as a family. Her personality shines through her work. We will continue to commission her for years to come. Hawaii, you're lucky to have her!

Sent on 04/17/2015

Teri · Married on 11/21/2015

As a wedding Coordinator and Catering Sales Manger I can't say enough WONDERFUL things bout Julie! Over he past 3 years I have done a great number of weddings with Julie and she NEVER disappoints! In fact she always exceeds above and beyond what you expected.

*professionalism, her integrity and actions with my Brides, was spot on!

*Pictures are worth a thousand words, check out her website you will agree her, quality of service is amazing! She is always consistent in her response time as well as delivering her product on time (usually before her contracted due date). You would be wise to hire Julie as your wedding photographer. She will capture the moments of your special day beautifully. The best part is that you can enjoy and reflect on your day while flipping through your photo album feeling so thankful you hired Julie to capture it throug prictires!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kalina · Married on 05/31/2014

Julie is the one of the sweetest people you will ever meet!
    She is open-minded and always happy!
    She made our engagement photo shoot was so much fun!
    The photos were beautiful!
    Our wedding ceremony and reception pictures were exceptional! She captured everything we wanted!
    She captured feelings in our pictures…. Love, happiness, excitement, etc.
    She is absolutely amazing, as a person and as a photographer!
    She is the photographer you want to do your event!!!! :)

Sent on 07/15/2014

Diana · Married on 12/31/2013

Best Photographer in Hawaii! Not only is Julie an awesome organized, funny, happy photographer she also has a heart of gold, and a delight to work with. She jumps through hoops to keep everyone happy and makes photography sessions a big happy party everyone enjoys attending. She make everyone look awesome! We were so grateful, happy and more than pleased with all our photo's. We will use her again and again and recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/29/2012

Julie was so great at pre-planning. Suggesting to make a list beforehand of what pictures I wanted was genuis. She was supportive and easy to work with on-site. I got a preview of the pictures quickly. Julie had a great website to review and order pictures.

Sent on 01/12/2013

Julie is the most remarkable professional - there was NOTHING she wouldn't do for us in the way of photography for our daughter's wedding. She planned beautifully and helped us plan photography times on the wedding day, and once we circulated that to the bridal party, everyone was quick in getting where they need to be --- gettng us all to the reception without delay or hitch. This was such a benefit for us all! She was absolutely accurate in when she's get a preview to us, and on time again with the final many lovely photos. We have so many shots -- virtually everyone who participated at all was included in one or more of them. We are captivated with the photos, and know we'll treasure them more and more as we reminisce and recall that remarkable day. Julie, thank you - from all of us!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Emily · Married on 05/19/2012

Julie did a great job and working with her was a pleasure. We have and will continue to recommend her to others. She captured the moments of our wedding wonderfully and we have tons of great photos by which to remember the day.

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • S.C.

Shonna · Married on 09/30/2011

Julie was wonderful! Much more than we could have wished for and we are very thankful for that! Not only did she provide tremendous energy and positive attitude, she worked hard to capture all moments, even in positions and environments we could not envision. She was right on point! She was efficient with our time and had us to the reception promplty! We love her work and look forward to hiring her again!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Catherine · Married on 08/06/2011

Julie is a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 11/14/2011

Ashley · Married on 02/19/2011

oops I meant 5 stars for flexibility also. I really do recommend Mrs. Julie for all your photography needs. I know I will use her for any upcoming events. Mrs. Julie and I had a blast taking my bridal shots. She made all that we did a fun and exciting.

Samantha · Married on 01/01/2011

Julie was a wonderful photographer for our wedding! She had great ideas, was on time, and even went to the church days before the wedding to scope it out and take a few pictures. She was always excited and pleased to talk to us, listened to our ideas, and took all the photos we asked for! The prints came out great! We couldnt be happier.

Sent on 01/14/2012

Michael · Married on 01/01/2011

She was an amazing photographer to work with! Always excited and full of energy. She was great at getting everybody placed in the best spot for each picture. She also does an excellent job of incorporating the surroundings into each picture to create some very unique shots. She was very flexible and willing to work with you to give you exactly what you want. I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Jenifer · Married on 10/12/2009

Julie was very organized and met with us several times prior to our daughter's wedding. she gave us a list of pictures we may want. She had great ideas and we were very pleased!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Ashley · Married on 02/19/2011

Mrs. Julie is the best out there! She was great to work with and we had a blast. I would recommend mrs. Julie to anyone. She captured all the memories of our wedding.

Vicki · Married on 10/05/2013

Julie is wonderful to work with! She has a great eye for details to help show a "story" of their own.
    It took about a month to post all the photos but it was worth the wait because they were well done
    and presented in a way on her website that was easy to view.
    HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!