Paris, FR FR 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Kay Salera Photography

Kay Salera Photography offers various photography services from engagement photo shoot to day-of-wedding photography. Kay is an award winning photographer who has experience shooting in 14 countries since she began her career in photography in 2011. Available worldwide. Speaks fluent English, Japanese and beginner level French.

Follow Kay Salera Photography on

28 Reviews for Kay Salera Photography

• Evan

Evan Smith · Getting married on 08/16/2022

Perfect Paris Engagement

To put it simply Kay was a God-send and absolutely the best. I'll begin, by saying I had been preparing to propose to my now fiance (she said yes) for several months and had planned our trip to Paris, but as life and procrastination emerged, I lacked on securing a photographer before our Paris journey from Washington, DC. We stumbled upon Kay while on a picnic in Parc des Buttes-Chaumont while she was actually completing another photo-shoot for a newly engaged couple. We overheard her directing the couple during the shots and I became interested in her services. So after she finished I asked to connect with her for a photoshoot THE NEXT DAY. I didn't have the highest hopes as I figured she would be busy but she was able to put together some time the very next morning to complete our shoot. Lastly I had no way to communicate with her besides when i was on Wi-fi at my hotel, but everything worked out amazing. I was able to surprise my fiance with the ring and capture the moment forever because of the flexibility Kay gave us. We went on to about 3 more locations around the Eiffel Tower and even our hotel room balcony to take shots. The result are amazing! It has been 1 month since I proposed I brought home the printed out photos from Kay to my fiance as a gift, we relived our moments in Paris and will always have a wonderful story to tell. Thank you Kay. -Evan S.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Jenn Q · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Kay is the absolute BEST!

We originally found Kay's Instagram as we were searching for a photographer for our destination wedding in Hawaii, and fell in love at first sight with the style of her photos. Getting in touch with her was easy even though she's incredibly busy travelling around the world with photo shoots.
    Our engagement photo session was an amazing experience - she took us to the most breathtaking places on the island that were hidden gems, which we otherwise would not find on any travel guides. The wedding day was amazing as well - and we had lots of fun throughout the process. Kay gave us a lot of guidance and ideas when we needed guidance, but also accommodated our requests as well.
    The quality of the shots and editing is amazing - our friends and family are also incredibly happy when we had our photos back.
    We're so happy that we have these wonderful pictures to commemorate our wedding day and adventures in Hawaii in the years to come.
    Kay is truly talented, professional, and an amazing person to work with. We will (and already have!) recommend her to our friends and family.

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Gerald

Gerald James Prieto · Married on 02/02/2020

Memorable Wedding Day Made Easy

Kay was wonderful to work with. She slowed down our crazy, hectic and frantic day to make things easy, enjoyable and relaxing for us. Her and her team accommodated all of our needs, acted very professionally, and was the least bit intrusive. They did not put us into situations we'd be uncomfortable with but pushed us enough to get us the perfect memories of the day. Most importantly the photos were just the best we could ever have hoped for.

Sent on 02/09/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kay Salera Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

Real Weddings

• Paris, France, FR 0000Z See on map
    1-8086838400 (Phone number)
    33-647008718 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Kay Salera Photography)