Allison Tucker Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

Allison Tucker Photography is a wedding and portrait photography business located on the lush island of O'ahu, Hawai'i.

Allison fell in love with photography when she was very small and it is a love that has grown right along with her. She began her professional business in 2016 and has worked with many talented vendors. She wants to share her passion and joy for photography with every person she works with. This business celebrates all forms of love, therefore, it strives to be an affordable, but professional, option for all walks of life, allowing all to have access to high-quality and stunning preserved memories.

Allison Tucker Photography believes in natural, fun, and honest photography as well as capturing moments that are unique and true to each client. Special moments deserve more than staring at the camera and saying, "cheese".

When working with Allison Tucker Photography, you are opting into an experience. This business wants to make all clients feel comfortable in front of the camera and in their own skin, and just have an enjoyable time. Whether working together to capture everyday moments, engagements, elopements, or full-wedding days, they dedicate time to perfecting every detail and capturing the moments you'll want to relive again and again.

Allison is willing to climb mountains, jump into the ocean, or just walk around the city with her clients, putting no limit to where photos can be taken on the island. Whether it be a single session or wedding, each client will receive a private, digital gallery (that is shareable to family and friends). There is no cap on how many portraits the client will receive and no picking and choosing is required on their end! Clients also receive the print rights to their portraits at no extra charge, which means that they may print their portraits wherever and whenever. All portraits are edited in the unique style that Allison has created before going into your charming galleries.

When looking to book for a wedding or elopement, Allison Tucker Photography is so excited to sit down and have a free consultation with the couples interested, whether online or in person, just to find out if they are a match!

*I am only booking into early 2023 at the moment, due to possibly moving off of the island in July of 2023*

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Kelley A. Married on 03/12/2022

Allison is amazing!

We found Allison on Instagram, and we went with her because we loved her eye for lighting and color. On the day of, she was early and more prepared than I was, having props and backgrounds for our rings, shoes, accessories, etc. (I hadn't prepped anything!). During the shoot, she made everything go so smoothly, walking us through our couple shoot as well as getting great shots of our friends & family. Also, so fun to work with during it when we were so awkward.

Lastly, she provided our photos so fast after the event! Our wedding was Saturday and we received them Wednesday - it was the nicest to look at our gallery on our flight back home.
  • Calvin
    Calvin E. Married on 01/28/2022

Allison was great to work with!

Allison was great to work with and made getting married in Hawaii super easy! She provided tons of locations and suggestions and helped get us connected with an officiant. She did a good job of preparing us for what to expect when getting married in Oahu and was super accommodating with our schedule and needs once we arrived. Our pictures turned out so beautiful and I would definitely recommend working with Allison !
    Kayla B. Married on 01/28/2022

Elopement at Kahana Bay

Allison provided great recommendations prior to our elopement to help with planning, she was super quick with the post and we got our photos within 2 days of our elopement. Her style and energy were great for our Kahana Bay elopement.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Allison Peavyhouse
Allison Peavyhouse
Owner + Photographer

Hey there!

My name is Allison and I am the owner of Allison Tucker Photography. I have been building onto my love for photography ever since I was little and have now turned that passion into a business.

I have worked with many vendors, and have learned from some of my own favorite photography mentors. I love to work with all types of couples and learn about their unique and wondrous love. I have worked many large weddings, but small weddings and elopements melt my heart just as much.

I consider myself to be an honest, quirky, and fun person. Clients have told me before that I end up being more of a friend and guest at their wedding, while still keeping it professional. I will always know when to step in and when to let you have your moment in the sun. Weddings are about the couple getting married, and I am there to grant their wishes! Though, I am never shy to give my opinion when asked.

My husband is in the military, which is why you will find a lot of my weddings take place in multiple states! I am originally from Virginia and now call Hawai'i home for the next few years. When being a military spouse, you really have to learn how to be flexible and patient, which are two qualities that do great in the photography world.

Thank you so much for reading and for taking a chance on a small business like mine! I am so excited to meet you!

Fort Shafter Honolulu, HI, 96819

7AM-9PM
Location of (Allison Tucker Photography)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding