NWLifeShots

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Most Popular Price

NWLifeShots is a wedding photography business based in Seattle, Washington. Lead artist Robin is a highly passionate photographer who has been capturing wedding celebrations for the past four years. With his upbeat personality, Robin aims to offer you a fun-filled experience as he preserves all the precious memories of your special day. No matter the style or size of your celebration, this artist can be there to cater to you.

NWLifeShots offers a range of photography services, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your needs. Robin is happy to meet or speak with you before the big day to learn more about how to best preserve your happy moments. Along with capturing your wedding day, this artist can also host an engagement session for you and your partner. Additional services available from this versatile professional include:

• One-event-per-day policy
  • Multiple locations
  • Professional prints
  • Digital galleries
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,500

Toning
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Kathryn
    Kathryn B. Married on 01/06/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

True expert in his profession

I recently had the pleasure of working with Robin as my wedding photographer and I couldn't be happier with the results. From the very beginning, Robin was professional, kind, and attentive to all of my needs. He made sure to capture all of the special moments of my big day, and the end result was a beautiful collection of memories that I will treasure forever.

Robin was also great at working with my husband and I to get the perfect shots. He was patient and understanding when we were feeling a bit camera-shy and helped us relax so that we could be ourselves in front of the camera. He even went above and beyond to capture some candid shots of our guests which turned out to be some of my favorite photos from the day.

Overall, I couldn't recommend Robin enough as a wedding photographer. He is truly talented and dedicated to making sure his clients are happy with the final product. If you're looking for someone to capture your big day in a way that truly tells the story of your special day, then Robin is the perfect choice. Thank you for everything, Robin!
  • K. .Thompson
    K. .Thompson Married on 12/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great value, very professional and flexible

From booking to receiving my photos, the entire process with Robin was easy and professional. Booked the package I wanted on the website, with a note saying I wanted a slightly different timeframe than was available for me to select, this was accommodated. Received a check-in email the week before the wedding to make sure timing/location details were all correct. Day of the wedding Robin arrived on time as planned, had a quick check-in as to what I wanted and away we went! Photos were beautiful and very natural, and captured all of the little details of our decor as well as special moments with us and our guests. Turnaround on the photos was very fast, and easy to download. Couldn't be happier with the photos or the overall experience.
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

16180 SE Eastgate way Seattle, WA, 98008
Location of (NWLifeShots)

NWLifeShots frequently asked questions

NWLifeShots includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
NWLifeShots includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Toning
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
NWLifeShots offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
NWLifeShots offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Wedding Portraits
NWLifeShots offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date
NWLifeShots is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
NWLifeShots currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding