Palms & Lace

Hauula, HI View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Hey there!
We are JJ and Alison, a fun-loving and laid-back Husband & Wife Photography team. We started photographing Weddings 6 years ago and it has grown into our awesome, full-time job that we love so much! Photographing couples truly is our passion. If you're wondering what sets us apart; Honestly there are many talented photographers out there, but finding the Photographer/s who vibe with your personalities, vison and budget that can be tricky. We hold ourselves to a n extremely high standard of customer satisfaction and we firmly believe your day should be all about you! We are also huge believers that effective communication is key to any good relationship and we always return phone calls and emails promptly. Our pricing structure is simple and easy to understand and we set our prices competitively. We are happy to assist our couples with planning out their special days. If we seem like we might be a good fit for you, shoot us an email. We'd love to get to know you.

Palms & Lace create custom packages for each client, ensuring that JJ and Ali can fully cater to your photography needs. As an added experience, they can also offer engagement sessions, capturing your joy and excitement for the big day ahead.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,100

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Corrine Married on 09/11/2021

Amazing photographers and wonderful people!

I cannot recommend Palms and Lace enough! J.J. and Alison are not only wonderful photographers, they are such wonderful people too! Planning a wedding is hard enough, but trying to do it during COVID was SOOOOOO much more stressful. It felt like our plans were changing daily. But J.J. and Alison were so flexible and responsive every time I emailed them. They were quick to roll with the punches whenever we had any changes to our original plan. They were also so helpful with planning! We didn't have a wedding coordinator, so we relied on their recommendations for vendors, locations for the photo shoots, and they even helped us put together our timeline. Our photos were absolutely beautiful and were delivered so quick after our engagement shoot and wedding. I know some people wait for months to get their pictures back, but we had ours in just a couple of weeks. They are also so reasonably priced! The quality and amount of photos is unbeatable for what you pay. We plan to use them for all our family photos from now on and recommend them to all our friends looking for wedding or family photos. If you're looking for a photographer, book them. I promise you won't regret it!
  • Brittney
    Brittney R. Married on 04/25/2020

Best experience ever

My husband and I had planned a beautiful north shore wedding and sadly had to cancel it due to covid19.... we went back and forth about what we wanted to do and ultimately eloped but I still wanted that “fairytale wedding” in the back of my mind. In speaking with Alison and J.J we decided that it would be SO fun to do a wreck the dress photoshoot. My husband loves hiking so we decided to hike crouching lion for our photo shoot and Alison and J.J showed up with smiles on their face and made us feel INSANELY comfortable (we are so awkward and really hate taking pics). We laughed, cried and got the most magical wedding photos ever. It was truly amazing and honestly made up for us canceling our dream wedding. I 100% would recommend using them for your wedding needs! We love love love our pictures and will remember that day forever. 🙌🏼❤️
    Polina G. Married on 03/06/2020

Amazing wedding photographer

Being myself a wedding photographer is not easy to find a fellow pro for your wedding,- your expectations are high and you want just the best possible shots.
    When I found Palms and Lace team I immediately fell in love with their beautiful work. The images in the portfolio looked so organic and natural- exactly the style I was looking for.
    My husband and I had a last minute wedding and JJ (our photographer) was absolutely nice and flexible during the preparation communication.
    You know a wedding day might be a little bit stressful, even if it’s a small ceremony for two, and you want everything to be smooth and easy.
    I really appreciate that JJ was very punctual and arrived even earlier, so he had a chance to walk around the venue to find good spots for the photoshoot. He was so nice and easy going and we both felt absolutely relaxed during the photoshoot.
    The pictures turned out just fantastic, very romantic and full of real emotions. Amazing composition, great skills of seeing light and the posing style helped make our special moment be captured in the most beautiful way.
    Thank you Palms and Lace for your talents and kindness! We will cherish our wedding memories forever.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emily & Jason
    18 photos · 09/30/2018

Hauula Hauula, HI, 96717
Location of (Palms & Lace)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding