Creative Island Visions Photography

95 E. Lipoa Street Suite 207, Kihei, HI 96753 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Deals 2

About Creative Island Visions Photography

Creative Island Visions has been servicing wedding couples for 15 years, starting as a wedding planner who also offered photography services. Fast forward 15 years and I am back to offering complete wedding packages. I specialize in elopements and off the beaten path weddings. I love travel and adventure. Photography is my passion and I have worked in many photographic areas. Presently my passion has taken me underwater. So if you are an adventurous couple you should look me up. Boat, helicopter, hiking to waterfalls... Lets go play, get married, and have an adventure.

Creative Island Visions, Cassie Pali, creates a comfortable yet exciting atmosphere for each shoot.

Some of my services include:

• Photography Services on Land
  • Custom Graphics
  • Custon Art Prints
  • Digital Files

Areas Covered
Maui is my home, but I travel every chance I get. I am happy to travel interisland or anywhere you need me to go. Ask me about my photoshoots in LA.

Follow Creative Island Visions Photography on

Creative Island Visions Photography 6
Creative Island Visions Photography 7
  • Dr.

Dr. Karen Wolf · Married on 11/28/2018

Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Photos Result!

We could not have made a better decision. Cassie was wonderful to work with -- great ideas about locations, poses and even how I should hold my bouquet and stand. I have a tattoo that I didn't want in all of the pictures and she remembered that and made sure each "pose" was perfect. After our ceremony, she went back and immediately edited a couple of "rush" pictures so we had something to send to friends and family. The pictures themselves capture the beauty of Maui and the tenderness of this very special moment. We saw all of the pictures before we left Maui in a slide show that still brings tears to my eyes. There were almost 300 pictures and not one was bad! Amazing lighting and color as well. I highly recommend you get your pictures done by Creative Island Solutions!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Creative Island Visions Photography 9
    Creative Island Visions Photography 10
    Creative Island Visions Photography 11
    Creative Island Visions Photography 12
    Creative Island Visions Photography 13

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

You two were lovely to work with. I loved your story you sent me and that you were both so in love. I hope you enjoy your album for years to come. I loved putting it together for you. Please stay in touch! Cassie
  • Sharon

Sharon Kersey · Married on 11/08/2018

Professional and personable

Cassie was very professional and we really enjoyed working with her. My husband and I are by no means photogenic. That said, you wouldn't know that looking at our wedding photos. Cassie made us feel comfortable right away and was receptive to some ideas about poses that we wanted and had some great suggestions herself.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review. I really enjoyed being a part of your day. I hope to see you both again. Cassie

Creative Island Visions Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Creative Island Visions Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Creative Island Visions Photography 2
    ADVENTURE AWAITS MAUI

Book me direct! Call me and ask for an ADVENTURE... 10% off your wedding day services. Includes wedding arrangments and/or photography services. Book both or one and I will honor a 10% disocunt for contacting me direct.

Cassie