Creative Island Visions

Kihei, HI View map
4.9 out of 5 rating
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

Creative Island Visions has been servicing wedding couples for 20 years, starting as a wedding planner who also offered photography services. Fast forward 20 years and I am back to offering complete wedding packages. I specialize in elopements and off the beaten path weddings. I love travel and adventure. Photography is my passion and I have worked in many photographic areas. Presently my passion has taken me underwater. So if you are an adventurous couple you should look me up. Boat, helicopter, hiking to waterfalls... Lets go play, get married, and have an adventure.

Creative Island Visions, Cassie Pali, creates a comfortable yet exciting atmosphere for each shoot.

Some of my services include:

• Photography Services on Land
  • Custom Graphics
  • Custon Art Prints
  • Digital Files

Areas Covered
Maui is my home, but I travel every chance I get. I am happy to travel interisland or anywhere you need me to go. Ask me about my photoshoots in LA.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Cindy
    Cindy R. Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Incredible!

Cassie did an amazing job on our wedding photos!! Due to the quarantine our friend/photographer was not able to attend and we had to have our wedding planner add a photographer with just a few weeks notice. Cassie jumped right in and was amazing! She was fun, energetic and added that little extra to the photos...even with the storm coming in on us. She had the photos ready in just a few days and we couldn't be happier! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Mahalo Cassie for all your help!!!

Creative Island Visions's reply:

You are so sweet! I loved being a part of your day... and can you believe the rainbow that came out? You need rain for rainbows, Congratulations to you both!
  • Lisa
    Lisa V. Married on 09/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t ask for better for a wedding

Cassie was so easy and great to work with. I was a little nervous just because of thinking of all the wedding things going on in my mind. She asked me for one of my poses to give her “sass”, I don’t know why but for some reason it just kicked my mind into gear to have fun. It was my wedding day after all! The pictures turned out fabulous and couldn’t ask for better.

Creative Island Visions's reply:

Thanks Lisa, You were so fun to work with. I loved your sass! I hope I get to see you both again! Congratulations!
  • Dr.
    Dr. K. Married on 11/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Photos Result!

We could not have made a better decision. Cassie was wonderful to work with -- great ideas about locations, poses and even how I should hold my bouquet and stand. I have a tattoo that I didn't want in all of the pictures and she remembered that and made sure each "pose" was perfect. After our ceremony, she went back and immediately edited a couple of "rush" pictures so we had something to send to friends and family. The pictures themselves capture the beauty of Maui and the tenderness of this very special moment. We saw all of the pictures before we left Maui in a slide show that still brings tears to my eyes. There were almost 300 pictures and not one was bad! Amazing lighting and color as well. I highly recommend you get your pictures done by Creative Island Solutions!!

Creative Island Visions's reply:

You two were lovely to work with. I loved your story you sent me and that you were both so in love. I hope you enjoy your album for years to come. I loved putting it together for you. Please stay in touch! Cassie
  • illustration stars

Deals

Creative Island Visions 1
Exclusive

95 E. Lipoa Street Suite 207 Kihei, HI, 96753
Location of (Creative Island Visions)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding