Creative Island Visions Photography Reviews

Creative Island Visions Photography 6
Creative Island Visions Photography 7
  • Dr.

Dr. Karen Wolf · Married on 11/28/2018

Absolutely Gorgeous Wedding Photos Result!

We could not have made a better decision. Cassie was wonderful to work with -- great ideas about locations, poses and even how I should hold my bouquet and stand. I have a tattoo that I didn't want in all of the pictures and she remembered that and made sure each "pose" was perfect. After our ceremony, she went back and immediately edited a couple of "rush" pictures so we had something to send to friends and family. The pictures themselves capture the beauty of Maui and the tenderness of this very special moment. We saw all of the pictures before we left Maui in a slide show that still brings tears to my eyes. There were almost 300 pictures and not one was bad! Amazing lighting and color as well. I highly recommend you get your pictures done by Creative Island Solutions!!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Creative Island Visions Photography 9
    Creative Island Visions Photography 10
    Creative Island Visions Photography 11
    Creative Island Visions Photography 12
    Creative Island Visions Photography 13

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

You two were lovely to work with. I loved your story you sent me and that you were both so in love. I hope you enjoy your album for years to come. I loved putting it together for you. Please stay in touch! Cassie

Riley Long · Married on 11/20/2018

Wonderful experience!

I could not have asked for a better photographer/person to work with! Cassie made me comfortable from the moment I met her and was so helpful during the entire process. She captured images every bride wants like dress, rings, flower details, overview images of the ceremony, etc that I didn’t have to go out of my way to ask for but made sure I had them. I didn’t even realize half the images she captured were being taken, but every detail was shot! She was patient and flexible to get every image we did request on top of everything she was already doing. Our album is incredible and will be a keepsake for the rest of
    Our lives! Can’t thank Cassie enough for everything during our experience.

Sent on 05/15/2019
    Creative Island Visions Photography 14
    Creative Island Visions Photography 15
  • Sharon

Sharon Kersey · Married on 11/08/2018

Professional and personable

Cassie was very professional and we really enjoyed working with her. My husband and I are by no means photogenic. That said, you wouldn't know that looking at our wedding photos. Cassie made us feel comfortable right away and was receptive to some ideas about poses that we wanted and had some great suggestions herself.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review. I really enjoyed being a part of your day. I hope to see you both again. Cassie

Carolyn · Married on 09/16/2018

Excellent, superb, the very best!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Cassie and her work. She is a wonderful person and a fabulous photograph. She made our day perfect with gorgeous photos beyond my wildest dreams. She is a total professional and was so responsive to how we wanted to capture our dream day. She had the photos ready to preview at her studio the very next day! The entire process of working with her from beginning to end was perfect. Look no further- hire her!!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Merrilee · Married on 09/08/2018

Our photographer was experienced and a pleasure to have at our wedding and got some truly beautiful photos and they put together a slideshow that we saw before we left the island that we will cherish forever

Dana · Married on 08/27/2018

Cassie did an amazing job on our wedding photos. She was so easy to work with and has the best ideas and personality! She made us feel at home and gave us the most amazing memories that we will charish forever.

Creative Island Visions Photography 16

Jocelyn · Married on 08/25/2018

Cassie was absolutely amazing to work with! She answered emails super quick, shared our gallery with us in less than a week after our wedding, and was extremely accommodating to our needs and wishes! When we had to postpone our wedding by a day due to unforseen circumstances she made the next day work last minute with absolutely no hesitations or complaints! Our photos are stunning & we couldn’t be happier with how they turned out! In a gallery with hundreds of shots, I can honestly say every single one is frame worthy!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

How sweet! I really enjoyed being a part of your day and making things work for you. Please stay in touch! Cassie

Christine · Married on 07/20/2018

We had an amazing experience with Creative Island Visions! Cassie and her team were amazing and captured our wedding day so beautifully, I can’t stop
    Looking at our photos! They all came out gorgeous! :)

Pamela · Married on 06/28/2018

Amazing Ninja Photographers

Cassie and her assistant were amazing! They were like ninjas in the background capturing the special moments of our wedding. Cassie was easy to work with and made the family pictures fun. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Jen · Married on 06/11/2018

Casi went far above and beyond for us while we were planning our elopement from out-of-town. Her website showed great images and I could tell she is a polished professional, so I felt confident when we booked her for our ceremony. And boy are we glad we did! The shots turned out great- we can’t stop looking at them! We’re just like, “Awwww...!” Casi exceeded our expectations for sure.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Jen · Married on 06/11/2018

We love love love our images! Casi was awesome- it was like she wasn’t even there during the ceremony (except she was, capturing our emotions while we were wrapped up in them!) Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Bianca · Married on 06/11/2018

Cassie was amazing! I grew up with a photographer father, so our family can be quite demanding! She did a great job! Her point of view is amazing and incorporates the setting into your special day! I wish she lived closer so I can use her for all family photos.

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Creative Island Visions Photography 17

Thanks! I do travel a lot! Keep in touch! Cassie

Cassandra · Married on 06/10/2018

Cassie and her staff were so warm and have such talent. She helped make our wedding relaxed and such a breeze. She caught a shot of our expressions as made goofy faces at each other and it's one of our favorite photos! She was on time/early, and worked so fast after our wedding day that we were able to visit her at her studio and see our proofs. We left the island with all our wedding photos on a USB drive along with a video slide show.

We talked about her interest in extreme photography (my words, not hers)--amazing photography of people doing their extreme hobbies and interests such as cliff jumping and scuba diving, and she's so competent and adventurous that we know she'll do well no matter the subject. We'd hire again in a heartbeat! And maybe take her out for coffee the next time we're in Maui! Mahalo, Cassie!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Creative Island Visions Photography 24
    Creative Island Visions Photography 25
    Creative Island Visions Photography 26

Marlene · Married on 06/07/2018

Cassie & her team were absolutely amazing. They were so sweet & made us feel like their one & only customer, ever. They captured our wedding day perfectly. The quality & professionalism of their team is top notch.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thank you! It was great to be a part of your day! Please stay in touch! Cassie

Dawn · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with Cassie was such a pleasure! She is so down to earth and professional and creative. We were able to preview our pictures the very next day as we were leaving the day after that. We are beyond happy with the final results. Thank you Cassie for everything!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Creative Island Visions Photography 27
    Creative Island Visions Photography 28
    Creative Island Visions Photography 29
    Creative Island Visions Photography 30

Candy · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding photos turned out beautifully! We are so pleased with the great work that Cassie and her assistant did. Everything was handled so professionally and we have great photo memories that we will cherish. Thank you Cassie for such an awesome job!!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thanks for your review. I really appreciate it. I enjoyed being a part of your day! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Cassie

Allison · Married on 03/31/2018

My husband and I had Cassie photograph our 10 year vow renewal on Makena Beach in Maui. Cassie took many more pictures than had been promised in the package and went well beyond my expectations. We ended up purchasing all of the digital copies as well as a beautiful video that she put together for us! Cassie's video and pictures made our vow renewal perfect and the whole process was effortless. Cassie was also great with our three young children and was able to get some great action shots of them as well as candids! Thanks Cassie!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review. I really enjoyed capturing your day! Cassie

j · Married on 03/23/2018

Cassie, our photographer from Creative Island Visions was friendly, creative and funny. Most importantly, she has a great eye for taking beautiful photographs. My wife and I were very happy with the photos taken for our 30 anniversary vow renewal at The Steeple House, Kapalua, Maui. Cassie even managed to get a picture or two of whales in the background when we were on the cliffs Oceanside.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Creative Island Visions Photography 31
    Creative Island Visions Photography 32

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thank you for this really nice review. I really enjoyed being a part of your day! Happy Anniversary for years to come! Cassie

Lyssa · Married on 03/19/2018

Cassie was amazing to work with. She made the whole process fun and easy. We were very pleased with the work she did for our wedding.

Lyssa & Nick Campbell

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Creative Island Visions Photography 33

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thank you! Loved being a part of your wedding day! Cassie

Melissa · Married on 03/12/2018

Gorgeous photos and great to work with! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Thank you! Cassie

Tanya · Married on 02/13/2018

Super friendly and the photographer was so amazing the day of our event

Sent on 03/17/2018

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review... We hope to see you again!

Robin · Married on 01/23/2018

The best photographer I ever could have imagined. Fun, creative, perfect photos.

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Creative Island Visions Photography 34
    Creative Island Visions Photography 35
    Creative Island Visions Photography 36

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thank you both for finding me... It was great to be a part of your day! Cassie

Shirley · Married on 12/30/2017

Cassie was super easy to work with, and exceeded our expectations in terms of quality and service. Provided wedding prints within 1 week. Couldn't ask for a better photographer.

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Creative Island Visions Photography 37
    Creative Island Visions Photography 38
    Creative Island Visions Photography 39

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review. I really enjoyed meeting you both and your friends and family. Please stay in touch! Cassie

Terry · Married on 10/26/2017

I looked at a lot of photographers when planning for my wedding. Creative Island Visions was by far the best when looking through portfolios. When we got our photos back we were very impressed and very happy with how they turned out. Wedding photography is expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for. We choose a 1.5 hour package that cost $1125.00 and got about 250 photos taken during that time. Cassie does excellent work and is very personable and helpful. I would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Creative Island Visions Photography's reply:

Thanks Terry, It was great to be a part of your day! I hope you enjoy your photos. Cassie