Ardolino Photography

Kihei, HI View map

I want your wedding day to be relaxed and stress-free. And I want you to have photos you can share for a lifetime. Photos that capture who was part of your celebration, and the laughter and the tears that were shared. Most importantly, I want to capture the love and happiness and all the special moments between you and your fiance during your wedding.

I photograph small & intimate weddings on Maui, and I can travel to other Hawaiian Islands for your wedding as well. If you are looking for a photographer for your island wedding, call me at (808) 283-5530 or email me at info@ardolinophotography.com today to start planning!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$750.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Prints

Marla Married on 07/17/2014
    We highly recommend the extraordinary services offered by Wendy at Ardolino Photography!
    I think I we could have quite possibly had the best Wedding a couple could ever have, and beautiful memories forever. She made our day perfect with her happy, creative, and organized buisness sense and personality, along with getting a good feel for our likes and dislikes. We couldnt be happier and will definately be sending any couples who want great pictures, along with wonderful direction her way. Thankyou Wendy Ardolino, we will never forget how lovely It turned out!
    ~Shawn and Marla Langley~
    Cyndi Married on 02/12/2013
    Wendy was amazing. She was very professional and did an awesome job of shooting our wedding photos. She made us feel very comfortable and made sure to get all the many shots we requested. She also came up with some very creative shots. I normally hate having my photo taken, however this time it was a great experience. There were so many great shots it was hard to pick just a few to hang on the wall and give to family.
    Heather Married on 09/22/2012
    Wendy with Ardolino Photography was amazing! She was so friendly and very professional! She made me feel at ease about making sure that we got every photograph taken that I would have expected! And to top it off the pictures turned out beyond AMAZING! I would definitely recommend Wendy to all my friends!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Farmin Creek Weddings Farmin Creek Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

Ardolino Photography makes your wedding day truely special. The photos are both unique and works of art. We were very pleased with everything when she photographed at Farmin Creek. Sincerely, The Martin Family

• 28Pearls
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 1 Review
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

1215 S Kihei Rd, Suite O-529 Kihei, HI, 96753
Location of (Ardolino Photography)

Ardolino Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ardolino Photography include in the starting price?

Ardolino Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • High-Res Images
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ardolino Photography offer?

Ardolino Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Ardolino Photography offer?

Ardolino Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Ardolino Photography offer for wedding events?

Ardolino Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ardolino Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ardolino Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding