54-079 Hauula HMSTD. RD, Hauula, HI 96717 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Holladay Photo

Holladay Photo is located on the North Shore of Oahu Hawaii, and available for weddings world wide. We specializing in beach weddings big or small and "trash the dress" sessions. We are also available for unique underwater engagement photo shoots.

weddingshawaii
1HawaiiWeddingPhotography38

• Videos 1

7 Reviews for Holladay Photo

Chris · Married on 01/05/2015

Mark Holladay Lee is an amazing photographer. Our destination wedding was last month (January 2015) on the North Shore of Oahu. When looking for a Hawaii wedding photographer, you stumble across a lot of really cheesy photos, which is exactly what we did NOT want. Thankfully we found Mark's website (www.holladayphoto.com or holladayweddings.com). My wife and I both like documentary style photography that looks less posed and we fell in love with Mark's work. He was easy to talk to and we thought his rates were very reasonable. The day of the wedding, Mark was prompt, efficient, outgoing and really great accommodating any requests we gave him ahead of time. 10 minutes after the wedding we got a text with a preview of some of our photos. Mark made our day flow smoothly and I would happily work with him again.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Karen · Married on 07/28/2013

Thanks to Mark, we have amazing wedding photos that reflect the happiest day of our lives. Being from Australia, I relied heavily on reviews and websites when choosing a photographer for our wedding. When I found Mark`s website, I knew I had to look no further. Mark was very easy to work with, he is friendly and gives good direction. He even drove us to several different locations for our photos. I would not hesitate to work with him again and would highly reccomend him as a photographer.

Sent on 01/19/2014

Mark is an awesome photographer! He is flexible, reliable, and takes awesome wedding and engagement photos. This is part of the reason why mark is awesome: When my coordinator forgot to ask my husband for his gopro to film our first look he whipped out his camera that also doubles as a video camera and saved the day! When my coordinator forgot to print my photo list for my photo attendants he whipped out his and saved the day again! Definitely recommend Mark!

Sent on 07/23/2013