TheWanderingB Photography

Kailua Kona, Hawaii View map Visit website
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Adventure Elopements + Intimate Weddings

+ for the lovers whose souls are ready to be set on fire+

Based in Hawaii but will travel anywhere

Hey there, I'm BI am here as your guide. Moments come and moments go so fast, but that doesn't mean that your memories will fade. Whatever your story is, it should be told in your own unique way. Let's cherish the little moments and big feelings above all else, and have a freaking amazing time doing so. So let's add all the stamps to your passport and celebrate your commitment to each other with an adventure, a one of a kind experience which will be as unforgettable as the love between you two.

The way I shoot is to capture who the two of you are, genuinely. No prom poses, no awkward smiles, and definitely no leaving you two to figure it out. It’s the real good stuff. I of course will guide you and give you prompts to act out as we shoot so you’re not awkwardly standing there wondering what to do, but it’s important to me that you two are being fully yourselves and present with one another.

This way, I can capture you for who you really are.

We create together.

And to make you feel better, I can even bring you a couple of ciders before your shoot, and we can just chill and chat!

I DON'T STICK TO ONE SET STYLE

Because everyone and every couple and their story is different.

Whatever it is you are envisioning - I will do my absolute best to create it for you! make sure that the way I’m interacting, shooting, and editing is reflective of who my couples are and how things actually felt. Its a lot of small little things like this that go a long way. The creative micro decisions that I make along the way are always to benefit you - because at the end of the day those memories that were captured are for you to keep and swoon over.

Bea and her team at WanderingB Photography offer couples a wide variety of service options to choose from so that they can receive a photography experience that works specifically for them. Some of the services found in her photography package include:

• Phone consultations
  • Final online gallery
  • High-res images
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$675.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2300.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Trash The Dress
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Save the Date

Erick M. Getting married on 09/05/2023

Amazing Photographer

This was our first time with a photographer and we were blown away. My girlfriend (now fiancé) was very nervous about having our pictures taken. Bea was awesome she made it very fun and our pictures were all very beautiful. Thank you Bea!
    Austin Married on 08/26/2021

Professional. Talented. Sweet.

We had an intimate wedding on our property and B was a wonderful addition to our special day. I'm in the photography business so i was super excited about my wedding photos and worked hard to find the right person for the wedding.

Communication:
    she responded to my initial inquiry email immediately. She was in touch a couple weeks before, the day before, and the morning of. Any time I texted, called, IG direct messaged- she was promp and professional and very sweet in her responses.

Professionalism: her contract and payment was clear, fair, easy to understand, and easy to sign. She showed up on the day of looking beautiful and presentable, 15 minutes early. She has top of the line gear and handles her equipment as if it was an extension of her own body. The way she delivered the gallery was beautifully curate and easy to download onto my phone and laptop.

Artistry: 1000000/10. OMG. The images B captured were stunning. She is truly and artist. These photos mean the world to me. You too will love your photos if you book with her. They made all my Pinterest dreams come true. And this is unheard of: SHE DELIVERED ALL MY EDITED WEDDING PHOTOS THE NEXT DAY BEFORE NOON!!!! She must have went home and worked all night. I couldn't believe it. Again, I am also a photographer and what she did in an evening would have taken me two weeks at least.

Price: she is very honest and open about her pricing. No hidden fees or extra add ons. She has it all priced on her inquiry page and she called me to answer any questions I had. She totally worked with me and my budget. I didn't price around (I was set on using her!!) but I believe she is in the same ball park pricing as most other photographers in the area.

Other:
    We wanted to go to a special spot away from the venue that we had to drive to- and unfortunately it started raining and we had to go to a different spot. I was initially bummed that my first idea didn't work out, but once I got the photos I forgot all about it. It was a make it work moment and boy did she make it work!!

Overall- book this lady. You will be happy you did.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Katy & Stephen
    37 photos · 03/16/2020

73-310 Uu St Kailua Kona, Hawaii, 96740
301-304-7278
Location of (TheWanderingB Photography)

Other vendors in Honolulu for your wedding