Holland, MI 49424 Map · Phone number

About Meg Van Kampen Studios, LLC

Hello! I am a non-traditional, artistic wedding photographer from west Michigan. My style has been described by my clients as photojournalistic and artistic. I believe photography should be as pure as possible, capturing true expression and personality and using natural light and beautiful backgrounds. To me, photography is an art form and I will document your day keeping composition, mood and lighting in mind while capturing those important moments.

I would love to be a part of your day! Please send me an email for my wedding pricing and packages.

Follow Meg Van Kampen Studios, LLC on

Romantic beach engagement.
Romantic beach engagement.
Josie +  Jose
Josie + Jose
Monica's Smile is the best.
Monica's Smile is the best.
Jump!
Happy together!
Happy together!
So in love.
So in love.
Hugs with mom and sisters.
Hugs with mom and sisters.
U of M and MI State
Love these two.
Love these two.
Vineyard
Vineyard
First looks are the best!
First looks are the best!
Kisses.
Kisses.
Kiss.
Kiss.
mvk 7936 copy 51 564208 158050894443790

37 Reviews for Meg Van Kampen Studios, LLC

Josie Mitchell · Married on 07/10/2020

We had the honor and privilege of having Meg as our wedding photographer. When we were first looking for a photographer, we were drawn to her authentic, artistic, and journalistic-style of photography. She captures the in-between and every-day moments of life and love. When we took our engagement pictures, we picked our favorite hiking spot and Meg made us feel comfortable and relaxed. We had SO much fun! The turn-around time for the pictures was fast and we enjoyed reliving all of the fun we had at the photoshoot. She was great at communicating and made everything so easy (even though we were planning our Grand Rapids wedding from 5 hours away in Wisconsin). We talked on the phone before our wedding and she helped me visualize how our schedule and timing would play out. On the day of our wedding, Meg and Selena were on time, kept us to our schedule, provided just the right amount of humor to keep things calm and fun, and made pictures a very enjoyable part of the day. We did some posed pictures, in which Meg allowed us to lead, but stepped in with suggestions when we were lost. But best of all, Meg took some of the best candid and authentic pictures that capture a moment in time that we will remember forever. We highly recommend Meg and we can't wait for future photoshoots of our family!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Meg Van Kampen Studios, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Josie and Josh, for the very sweet review! It was a such a pleasure being a part of your day. You two are amazing people and everything you selected for your wedding was stunning! Selena and I just had so much fun with everyone and loved the moments with the two of you.

Thank you so much for choosing me as your wedding photographer! I am looking forward to seeing you soon again, I hope! ;)

Take care and thank you again for the kind words!

Love,

Meg
  • Azra

Azra · Married on 09/14/2019

Simplify Phenomenal

Meg was truly remarkable. She is not just a photographer she is an artist. We had had many challenging events arise unexpectedly on our day and she helped maximize every bit of our schedule and captured hundreds of beautiful memories. We were in tears of joy when reviewing the photos, which she sent only two weeks after our wedding (no idea how she turned them around so fast). She has a natural eye for catching the perfect shot, many times candid and always powerful. We plan on working with Meg for all of our family events..she is simply phenomenal

Sent on 10/05/2019

Meg Van Kampen Studios, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Azra and Curtis, for your kind review! It was an honor being a part of your day. You two are amazing people and I wish you a happy life together! Love, Meg :)

Corinne Cornelius · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

Meg did a fantastic job capturing all of the special moments of our big day! We are the fourth couple in our friend group to use her for our weddings since we have all loved her photography and style so much! Meg was so much fun to work with and takes amazing candid photos, perfectly capturing all of the emotions of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Meg Van Kampen Studios, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review, Cori and Alex! I enjoyed every moment of your beautiful day and getting to know you better during your engagement! I cried when I saw the image of all us together! What an honor to be a part of all of your weddings and lives. I wish you a happy life together! Congrats again! Love, Meg :)

Meg Van Kampen Studios, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,613.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Holland, 49424 See on map
    Location of (Meg Van Kampen Studios, LLC)