Allegan, MI 49010 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Woods to Meadows Photography

Hello! My name is Kayla.
First of all, I am flattered and honored that you are interested in my work (and even more flattered that you're taking time to read about me!).

I am a west Michigan Photographer, but LOVE to travel. No destination is too far for me!

I am married to my wonderful husband Jordan and we have a beautiful son, Colton. I am a follower of Jesus and have been a woman of God since I was young. I grew up in the country, and in my opinion, the best location to grow up in! A few years ago I was able to be lucky enough to buy myself a camera and let my passion finally take off.

My photography style is not perfect…. I have always had a passion for capturing the wonderful and natural beauty of the world so I try to combine elements of authenticity, emotional range, and beauty. My goal when working with clients is to not capture the staged smiles and memories, but the true warm and happy natural glow of that special moment in time. I am a roll with the punches type of person and a lot of that flows into my work. My favorite images are the in between moments and details.

Thanks so much for reading. I am truly glad you are here! You are the reason I am able to continue doing this thing that I love so much.

• Allegan, MI, 49010 See on map
    Location of (Woods to Meadows Photography)