Woods to Meadows Photography

1 review
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

Hello! My name is Kayla.
First of all, I am flattered and honored that you are interested in my work (and even more flattered that you're taking time to read about me!).

I am a west Michigan Photographer, but LOVE to travel. No destination is too far for me!

I am married to my wonderful husband Jordan and we have a beautiful son, Colton. I am a follower of Jesus and have been a woman of God since I was young. I grew up in the country, and in my opinion, the best location to grow up in! A few years ago I was able to be lucky enough to buy myself a camera and let my passion finally take off.

My photography style is not perfect…. I have always had a passion for capturing the wonderful and natural beauty of the world so I try to combine elements of authenticity, emotional range, and beauty. My goal when working with clients is to not capture the staged smiles and memories, but the true warm and happy natural glow of that special moment in time. I am a roll with the punches type of person and a lot of that flows into my work. My favorite images are the in between moments and details.

Thanks so much for reading. I am truly glad you are here! You are the reason I am able to continue doing this thing that I love so much.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Trash The Dress

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Digital Files
Proofs
    Jaronsa Married on 06/19/2021

An amazing experience!

I had a wonderful experience with Kayla. She was so nice and easy to work with. I didn't know what kind of poses I wanted to do, she guided me and answered any questions I had. Im not someone who usually enjoys taking pictures, but she made me feel so comfortable. She went above and beyond ( she gave a ride to one of my bridesmaid to the venue). I would recommend her if you need someone to shoot your wedding. She is the best hands down!

Woods to Meadows Photography's reply:

Jaronsa, it was a pleasure working with you and everyone! Congratulations again to you and Brock! You guys are super easy and fun to work with! Thank you so much for the review!

Pricing

Woods to Meadows Photography Price Rates

Allegan, MI, 49010
Location of (Woods to Meadows Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding