Jason Switzer Photography Reviews

10 | Bloomfield Hills, MI

10 Reviews for Jason Switzer Photography

10 Jason Switzer Photography Reviews

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Jason and Kelsey are amazing! They capture beautiful moments that are natural and make you feel so comfortable. The photos are outstandingly gorgeous and are perfect for Christmas cards, save the dates, and as framed gifts for family members to treasure for years. They deliver above and beyond quality in their photos and my fiancé and I could not be happier with our engagement shoot. They are wonderful people who are creative and do a phenominal job of capturing your romance on camera.

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2016

Jason and Kelsey are the best! They did our engagement and wedding photos. We chose them because we loved how their shots look so natural and candid. They are awesome to work with, too! Great photographers and great people. So glad we chose them for our big day.

Nika · Married on 09/10/2016

Thank you Jason & Kelsey!! You were both fantastic to have as photographers, and we appreciate your time to make our day feel even more special. We love the photos!!!

Beth · Married on 01/01/2016

Jason and Kelsey are amazing! Their personalities are fantastic and they are a joy to work with. Their work speaks for itself. Love them!

Barb & Bill · Married on 09/06/2015

Bill and I couldn't be more pleased with our wedding photography! Jason & Kelsey covered every aspect of the event and even captured some spontaneous and meaningful moments that we'll always treasure. It gives us great joy to look at our wedding photos time and time again - a chance to relive that happiest of days. Thanks for surpassing all expectations!
    Barb & Bill Lawton

9:45am
    DETROIT
    12:50pm

Parthenia · Married on 08/23/2015

My husband and I were extremely pleased with every part of Jason and Kelsey's service, from start to finish. We could not have been happier with the quality results!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Jason Switzer Photography's reply:

Thanks, Parthenia! It was great photographing you and Randall on your wedding day. We love your daughter as well. She's super photogenic! :)
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 07/11/2015

Let me begin to say that I absolutely love my
    wedding pictures! Jason did an amazing job capturing such a special day. He took pictures of our requests and did a great job of taking candid pictures as well. He was very approachable and easy to work with. His pricing was great too! We looked around and I know we got the best price on town. I would recommend his services and don't be shy of asking questions or making requests. Our pictures are great quality and we love them!

Veronica · Married on 06/20/2015

Jason and Kelsey did a wonderful job shooting our wedding! We had several conversations beforehand about what particular shots and styles we liked and didn't like, and I felt that Jason and Kelsey really "got" exactly what I had in mind. It was great having them on-site the day of. They captured all of the getting-ready shots that we wanted, without getting in the way, all the while laughing and joking with our bridal party.

They caught all of the important moments of our ceremony and reception, and did a really great job making the rounds so that we had a shot of of each and every one of our guests by the time the night was over, which was important to us. When we took off to do shots with the bridal party, they had scouted out locations in advance, which I appreciated because we were able to shoot and get back to the reception without missing any of the party (a particularly impressive feat considering there were 26 people in our bridal party to corral)! Jason had found some really unique locations, and our bridal party shots turned out awesome - not only did everyone look great, but the photos really capture all of the fun that we were having.

Jason was able to get our edited photos to us quickly after the wedding, and everything turned out beautifully!

Val · Married on 08/20/2016

Jason and Kelsey are absolutely amazing!! I met them at a bridal show and they were easily the most personable photographers I had spoke to! They were so flexible and professional from the very beginning. Our package includes everything we could have needed for our day and included an engagement session. The turnaround time on our photos was so quick and we received so many compliments. I would without a doubt recommend Jason Switzer to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!!

I have recommended Jason Switzer to everyone I know. The photos were gorgeous, without question, and will be treasured forever. Jason asked all the right questions and understood easily what I hoped to capture on my wedding day. He got a photojournalistic account of both of our morning of preparations, excellent ceremony pictures, lots of detail shots. He handled our large and boisterous family photo session on the alter that our moms really wanted, and got tons of charming candid shots of us and our guests at the reception which I really wanted.

Jason was timely, polite, easy-going, easy to get a hold of, and he did an excellent job.

Sent on 02/12/2016

Jason Switzer Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the review. We try very hard to please everyone from our clients to their families and friends. I'm glad you were pleased with the way the photos turned out!