333 1/2 South Main Street, Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number

About Christopher Belli Photography

At times, something can be totally overlooked about what it means to get married. There is a great deal of love and emotion on this day...not only are two people getting married, but two families are becoming one.
At Christopher Belli Photography, the foundation of our award winning work is building a personal connection with each couple. It is our ultimate goal to create beautiful photographs that will tell your story by capturing the once in a lifetime moments, emotions, and details that occur throughout your special day.

Our work is custom and specific to each couple we work with.  It is our goal to know and understand your event long before the big day so we can work with you to create the best photography of your special day.  Our style is very much organic and warm, capturing and guiding and prompting you in creating photography that is natural and showcases the love.

Making Moments Last Forever

21 Reviews for Christopher Belli Photography

• Amy

Amy Clark · Married on 09/18/2020

The Perfect Photographer for your Wedding Day

Chris has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I had met Chris prior to getting engaged due to a prior event four years ago and when I got engaged last year, he was the one vendor I absolutely had to rebook because he left an amazing impression the last time I had worked with him. He is personable, loves (and is great at) what he does and shows a genuine interest in your needs/wants for your wedding day. He has by far been my favorite vendor to work with, he makes sure to respond to all when we have e-mail correspondence so I wasn't constantly forwarding e-mails on to my finance like I had to do for other vendors. He was always prompt at responding to e-mails and was more than willing to work with us on any requests we had. We first met with Chris for our engagement shoot and had so much fun working with him at the park he had suggested. Given Covid-19, he was respectful about keeping distance/wearing a mask where necessary and we even had some fun with some mask shots. Chris certainly has an eye for the little details and would make sure I swiped away any hairs in my face or adjusted a necklace prior to taking photos, he even would help us with where to place our hands or how best to sit for a certain photo. The turnaround time for our engagement pictures was crazy fast and we were absolutely blown away by the beauty of our pictures. As the wedding day approached, Chris made sure to set up a call to plan out our day and ensure any picture requests that we might have were written down. We had a live document leading up to the wedding day of any pictures we may want along with a list of all formal shots needed. On the day of the wedding, Chris and his partner for the day, Jim, showed up early and got to work taking pictures and staging photos. He kept us on track and on time the entire day and came prepared with a list of all formal shots we had requested. They were also quick to pivot at any last-minute requests we had. Chris also made sure to get an amazing night shot right before they headed out for the night. Following the wedding Chris kept us updated with timing of photos and what to expect. Even with the wedding, he blew us away with how quickly he provided us the wedding photos and each and every one was absolutely stunning. For this particular event we did not choose to purchase a photo book as it wasn’t in our budget; however, for the last event I did have Chris complete a photo album and the process was super smooth – Chris would draft the initial copy of the book and then I would be able to add comments/notes about possible changes I would like to see. There would be a couple iterations of this process and the end result was absolutely beautiful. If it’s in your budget, I’d highly recommend having Chris creating a photo album for you as well. I can’t say enough good things about Chris – I would continue to hire him again and again if I could. If you’re looking for someone who is going to produce amazing memories of this wonderful time in your life and make sure you have a fun time while doing it, I would definitely recommend you hire Christopher Belli Photography.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Kimberly · Married on 09/29/2018

Professional and artistic

Chris has an amazing eye. He does such fun things with light and reflections. He is fun and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Your wedding is one of the most significant and memorable days of your entire life, and rightfully so you want to capture every beautiful moment from start to finish. Christopher Belli has an undeniable passion for not only photography but also for people! His number one goal is to make you and your partner comfortable so he can capture the most natural and perfect photos! From our first phone call I knew Chris was our guy! Not only does he have the expertise to walk you through every "what if" and "now what" that comes after you start wedding planning, but he is a genuinely nice guy! You'll instantly feel relaxed and in good hands! My husband HATES having photos taken of himself, but enjoyed every moment with Chris! The smartest thing we did for this entire wedding was to choose Christopher Belli as our photographer! I suggest anyone do the same!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Award

Christopher Belli Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4295
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints
    Save the Date

• Complete Video Solutions Wedding Videographers

Chris is one of the best Photographers I work with! I definitely recommend him.

• Acadia Floral Design Wedding Florists

Chris has taken photos for me for my business and for a wedding where I provided the flowers. In both instances, he was most professional, friendly and cooperative. A true gem of a photographer.

• 333 1/2 South Main Street Rochester, 48307 See on map
    5862190063 (Phone number)
    Christopher Belli Photography (by appointment only) Monday through Friday ~ 9:00AM - 5:00PM Evening and Saturday appointments are available by request
    Location of (Christopher Belli Photography)