Engagement
Shoot included

About Alixandra Renee Photography

"I want to capture the love, the romance, the fun, the goofiness, the you that makes you tick."

Hi my names Alixandra, but most call me Alix or Al. But I'll respond to hey beautiful, whats cookin' good lookin', hey girl hey, and a variety of others. Feel free to address me however you'd like! If I'd have to describe myself in three words I'd say; fun, funny, and adventurous. I grew up in the Metro Detroit area with my mom and younger brother. I have a cat named buttercup and I love anything outdoors.

I love to entertain and always thought I'd be an actor, dancer, or singer. Why? Because bringing a smile to someone's face and being able to make someone's day a little better is what makes me tick! I specialize in Wedding and Family photography. Two very important pieces of your life; your wedding day, and your family and I'd love to be a part of those special moments. Lets laugh, smile, and have fun together creating some awesome memories.

I have a degree in Media and Communication Arts specializing in Photographic techniques. I've loved taking pictures as long as I can remember and have recently made the transition to making photography my main gig! I have skills working with a vast variety of people and I'd love to work with YOU! Lets capture the love, the romance, the fun, the goofiness, the you that makes you tick!

I'm located in Harrison Twp, Michigan and am available for weddings throughout the Metro Detroit area and the state of Michigan. Destination wedding inquires are more than welcome, in fact they are encouraged! I offer affordable full and half day coverage wedding packages. Want to know more about me, my photography goals, and package prices? Email me @ alixandrareneephotography@gmail.com

Look forward to talking!

Digital Files (2)
Prints (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Canvas (1)

Alix is a very down to earth person! She makes you feel very comfortable and “natural”! I would describe her work as very natural looking. She captures amazing pictures while your just having fun and being goofy! I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any type of photography needs!!!

Photo
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittney, 8/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Alix was recommend by a friend of mine. After seeing his photos, I knew we had to have her shoot our wedding! Upon meeting Alix, she was super professional, she went through everything very throughly, and personally we completely clicked. Alix kept in contact with us and our venue up until the wedding day. Not only did she shoot the most amazing photos of us, she even offered to help with day of stuff when our wedding planner quit the day before the big day! We completely relived our most best day through our pictures. They were beyond what we ever expected. My absolute favorite pictures are candid ones - she completely captured the personalities of everyone she shot. And everyone LOVED the photos they received as Christmas gifts. We could not have been happier with our choice in Alix!

View Vendor Response

220x220 sq 1509829351955 0l8a9409 1
220x220 sq 1509829377333 0l8a9440 1

Harrison Township, MI 48045   See On Map
313-820-9766 (phone)
Alixandra Renee Photography is a wedding Photographer from Detroit, Michigan servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Michigan, metro detroit, MI, and Grosse Pointe, MI. Alixandra Renee Photography is a professional Photographer that has been part of the detroit, michigan wedding industry since 2007 specializing in metro-detroit photographer, metro-detroit photography, detroit photograher, detroit photography, michigan photographer, michigan photography, family photographer, family photography, engagement photography, engagement photographer, natural light photographer, portrait photographer, Lifestyle photographer, wanderlust photographer, candid photography, travel photographer.