In Bliss Events Reviews

In Bliss Events 6
In Bliss Events 7
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing day-of coordinator!

We hired Kylie as our day-of coordinator for our wedding on June 1, 2019. In the end, she was much much more than just a day-of coordinator. She was the everything-inator. I actually ended up having her prepare every single thing (from décor to table settings to setting up all tables and chairs and directing guests where to sit to buying Polaroid film a couple days before the wedding to bringing her personal A-shape altar for us to use to getting flower girl petals on short notice to anything else you can think of). She literally created, set up and broke down every single piece of our wedding. Kylie was an absolute dream to work with. My main goal through the whole process was to not have to recruit any family members to do chores and to not have to do any crafting/organizing/set-up/breakdown myself. Amazingly, this woman accomplished it with ease and made it truly perfect. She needed very little guidance on what to do and created exactly the day I had in mind. It was a little tricky for me to articulate the vibe I wanted, but Kylie just took a little time to get to know me and developed ideas that meshed with my desires perfectly. We probably met about three-four times total over about 9 months, but she was willing to meet as many times as I needed to feel comfortable. She texted me her ideas and visions, and I simply had to tell her what I did and didn’t like. In my case, I was a pretty hands-off bride because that was what I wanted to be, but I was completely confident that Kylie had it under control. And I was right ☺ But I also know that she was willing to accommodate whatever type of bride I was going to be. I knew it was a lot to ask to have her set up the entire venue for ceremony and reception, but Kylie assured me she had a couple of interns to help. Disappointingly (and infuriatingly), these interns no-showed the day of the wedding. Kylie was a HERO and somehow pulled everything off perfectly SINGLE-HANDEDLY. I did not even know she was on her own until the next day when someone told me she was solo! I recommend her one million times over. See the pics for proof ☺

Sent on 08/05/2019
    In Bliss Events 19
    In Bliss Events 20
  • Emilee

Emilee · Married on 12/31/2018

Kylie helps your day run smooth!

Kylie was truly a blessing on our wedding day! I know you may think you don't need a wedding day coordinator or planner but you'd be wrong! Kylie was amazing at handling everything for us. Any small issue or question she had handled instantly. She kept everyone calm and kept us feeling at ease the entire day. I truly think she was one of the best parts of our day! We can't thank her enough for everything she did for us--and I am sure there is a lot of stuff we don't even know that she handled! Run, don't walk, to book Kylie!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding day was an absolutely dream thanks to Kylie and In Bliss Events! Quite honestly, we didn't think that we needed a day of coordinator because I felt as though everything was in order by the time we hired Kylie, but we quickly realized we needed her help more than we thought!

Kylie was on top of everything from start to finish, making sure we were happy and stress-free. She showed up early to do a walk through of the venue, made sure the family and wedding party were where they needed to be, coordinated details with our DJ and photographer/videographer, made sure that my mom could also enjoy herself, and took care of so many little details we had yet to think about! I attribute being stress-free on my wedding day to Kylie and I would highly recommend hiring In Bliss Events!

Thank you so much for making our day special,
    Nicole & Matt Heinz

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jonathan · Married on 06/16/2018

Admittedly we were a bit behind schedule when it came to planning our wedding, to make things more difficult this was a destination wedding for us and we had limited time at the venue. Kylie was an excellent wedding planner. She drove down from Ft. Collins to Denver to meet with us on short notice and was incredible throughout the process. She asked the right questions to make sure we were on the right track as far as planning our wedding. She continued to prompt us along the way to make sure we were making some progress to be ready for our big day. Kylie was more than willing to travel several hours to attend not only the event, but the rehearsal dinner, and she was even kind enough to stop by the family brunch the morning after the event. Kylie did a great job helping us decorate the venue the day of the wedding. We had a great experience, she was attentive to our needs during the event. We loved having Kylie for our event and recommend her very highly to anyone getting married in Colorado. She has a positive attitude, was willing to work hard to make our wedding special, and is extremely communicative and personable.

Sent on 08/13/2018