Ramblin' Rose

Denver, CO View map Visit website

Ramblin' Rose is a wedding planning company located in downtown Denver, Colorado. Our team specializes in personally curated events, where each detail reflects the style, budget, needs and tastes of the couple of honor. We are ready to guide you through the process, making the experience as enjoyable and memorable instead of overwhelming and stressful. No detail is too small, and we can't wait to help you create this monumental life moment for you and your loved ones.

Just some of the services we offer include:

• Timeline creation
  • Vendor referrals
  • Budget management
  • Checklist curation
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Jordan
    Jordan R. Married on 09/03/2022

Highly Recommend Ramblin' Rose

Emily was a fantastic day-of-wedding planner. Though we hired her for "day-of" she was in communication with us far in advance of the wedding, making sure we had everything taken care of before the big day. We had a few vendors fall through, and she gracefully picked up the pieces and put it back together. On the day of, she was a rockstar. She showed up early, put me and my now-wife at ease that we were in good hands, made sure everyone was exactly where they needed to be, all vendors showed up, told us when to go and where to go... In short, she was fantastic. I highly recommend! She truly cared about us and our wedding and went above and beyond for us.
  • Mandy
    Mandy H. Married on 06/05/2022

Exceeded Expectations

Me and my wife Maddie got married on June 5th 2022. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing Emily before my wedding through mutual friends! When I decided I couldn’t plan the wedding all by myself I hired Emily as my day of wedding coordinator! From communicating with all my vendors, to helping me organize a timeline, to making me feel sane and comforting me while I cried because it was just too much stress, she was there for me and my wife in so many crucial ways! Emily is organized and very professional in everything she does. You definitely want her there on your wedding day, sweetly but sternly getting everyone and everything in line! Emily is a little energizer bunny and was running around my venue making sure that everything was perfect, and if anyone needed anything she was on it in a split second! We couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator, and we truly couldn’t have done it without her. HIRE HER! She is the best of the best and goes above and beyond for all of her clients. Not to mention that she is just a great human being.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Denver, Colorado Denver, CO, 80203
Location of (Ramblin' Rose)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding