The Event Troupe

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

The Event Troupe is an award-winning, 5-star rated, published wedding planning company based in Longmont, Colorado. This talented team serves two beautiful areas: the mountains and front range of Colorado and the Mobile-Pensacola Gulf Coast areas (do you want to get married in the mountains or at the beach?). With over 25 years of experience, lead planner Amanda is capable of creating flawless events that reflect her true personality and style. She listens closely to your needs and vision in order to create a beautiful event that represents who you are. The Event Troup looks for clients who are fun, excited to plan a great day, and who want to work as a team for the best possible dream wedding. I am proud and honored to have won the Wedding Wire "Best of" Award for 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022! Additionally, I've won the "Best of" awards for The Knot in 2021 and 2022.

The Event Troupe will coordinate closely with not only you but also all of the vendors involved with the event to ensure a successful, smooth, and stress-free big day. With full planning, partial planning, and wedding management, you can get all the help you need, no matter how much or how little, to plan the perfect wedding day. The services offered are:

• Budget analysis/advice
  • Vendor contract negotiation, review, and referrals
  • Event design (mood boards, color selections, and rentals)
  • Timelines (Bride/Groom timelines, Wedding Party/Family timelines, Vendor timelines)
  • To-do lists
  • Diagram room layouts, table placements, and table dressings
  • "All Access" pass to my design studio
  • Vendor management (both in advance and on the day of)
  • Set up and Clean up your personal design items (card box, welcome sign, table numbers, etc.)
  • Wedding Ceremony design and flow
  • Parting Gifts/"Ask" packages/Wedding Party arrival totes
  • Personalization ideas
  • Venue/Catering management
  • Attend my spring or fall "Design Workshops" for free
  • Linen rentals and linen swatches are sent to your florist for a seamless design approach
  • Management of your 30-day walk-through and Rehearsal
  • RSVP Management worksheet
  • Yard Game Rentals
  • Full-planning clients also receive design mood boards, full shopping services, venue selection guidance, and rehearsal dinner planning

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Brie
    Brie U. Married on 09/15/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Above and Beyond Wedding Coordinator

Amanda was the best decision we made when we started planning our wedding! From the first meeting we had with her, we knew she would help make our wedding a success and ease a lot of our stress. She helped us realize all the little details we were not considering and had a solution for each (transporting guests up a mountain, table arrangements, etc), which was a great help when planning a wedding in Estes Park but living in Texas.

She went above and beyond just helping coordinate the day of the wedding, she coordinated with all of our vendors so they knew where to be when, she arranged all of our wedding favors and table seating, she let us deliver wedding material to her house so we wouldn't have to travel with it, she set-up and took down the decorations at the ceremony site and reception, and she even found us a photographer a week out from the wedding due to a last minute cancellation. We cannot say enough great things about working with Amanda and the Event Troupe. Our wedding would not have been a success without her.

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you Brie. You and your family were a true pleasure to work with, thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed your time up in Estes Park and had a beautiful wedding day. I was very honored to help make the day special for you and Nick. Best wishes for happiness always.
    Denise M. Married on 09/10/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amanda went above and beyond our expectations

If you would like a wedding coordinator with experience, work ethic, maturity and care you will find them all with Amanda. I鈥檓 the MOB and my daughter and I were continually amazed at all Amanda did to make the wedding day and lead up to it a smooth experience. She is worth every $ and more.

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you Denise! You all were such a pleasure to work with, thank you for that. The venue was amazingly beautiful, even in some low clouds. I"m so glad your daughter had the day of her dreams, surrounded by a group of wonderful people. Best wishes to your family always.
    Amanda

The Event Troupe 1
Exclusive
The Event Troupe 2
Gift

Book your wedding with me before December 31, 2022, and receive a complimentary bottle of Prosecco with 2 toasting glasses. Mention this ad for your complimentary celebration gift.

Pricing

Team

Amanda Piper
Amanda Piper
Owner/Planner/Designer

I"m hopelessly from the South, an avid dog-lover, and my daughter's biggest fan. I've got both my Master's Degree and Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations with an emphasis on communication and event planning. Here are some of my passions:

Favorite Dessert: Creme brulee

Favorite Dog: Every. Single. One. I have 2 shih tzus, one maltipoo, and one Old English Sheepdog. I often babysit for my client's dogs.

Favorite place: The front porch, on a white Cracker Barrel rocker, looking at peonies.

Favorite indulgence: The spa...a facial at The Brown Palace...a massage at Spavia....bring it on.

Favorite event moment: The moment when we fluff the bride's dress and she transcends down the aisle...truly own the moment, it's beautiful.

Little Bites Bakery Little Bites Bakery Wedding Cakes

Amanda is a true events professional! Always timely and a delight to work with. She goes above and beyond for her clients and excels at creative problem solving!

WOW Weddings WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

Black Canyon Inn
4.2 out of 5 rating , 55 Reviews
路 Banquet Halls

Metro Denver Longmont, CO, 80503
7208990533
Location of (The Event Troupe)
Mobile - Pensacola - Gulf Coast Mobile, AL, 36608
7208990533

Monday through Sunday, 9a - 5p

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding