The Event Troupe is an award-winning, 5-star rated, published wedding planning company based in Longmont, Colorado. This talented team serves two beautiful areas: the mountains and front range of Colorado and the Mobile-Pensacola Gulf Coast areas (do you want to get married in the mountains or at the beach?). With over 25 years of experience, lead planner Amanda is capable of creating flawless events that reflect her true personality and style. She listens closely to your needs and vision in order to create a beautiful event that represents who you are. The Event Troup looks for clients who are fun, excited to plan a great day, and who want to work as a team for the best possible dream wedding. I am proud and honored to have won the Wedding Wire "Best of" Award for 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022! Additionally, I've won the "Best of" awards for The Knot in 2021 and 2022.
The Event Troupe will coordinate closely with not only you but also all of the vendors involved with the event to ensure a successful, smooth, and stress-free big day. With full planning, partial planning, and wedding management, you can get all the help you need, no matter how much or how little, to plan the perfect wedding day. The services offered are:
- Budget analysis/advice
- Vendor contract negotiation, review, and referrals
- Event design (mood boards, color selections, and rentals)
- Timelines (Bride/Groom timelines, Wedding Party/Family timelines, Vendor timelines)
- To-do lists
- Diagram room layouts, table placements, and table dressings
- "All Access" pass to my design studio
- Vendor management (both in advance and on the day of)
- Set up and Clean up your personal design items (card box, welcome sign, table numbers, etc.)
- Wedding Ceremony design and flow
- Parting Gifts/"Ask" packages/Wedding Party arrival totes
- Personalization ideas
- Venue/Catering management
- Attend my spring or fall "Design Workshops" for free
- Linen rentals and linen swatches are sent to your florist for a seamless design approach
- Management of your 30-day walk-through and Rehearsal
- RSVP Management worksheet
- Yard Game Rentals
- Full-planning clients also receive design mood boards, full shopping services, venue selection guidance, and rehearsal dinner planning
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What is the hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
Any other questions?
46 ReviewsWrite a review
54 User photos
Are you interested?
Book your wedding with me before December 31, 2022, and receive a complimentary bottle of Prosecco with 2 toasting glasses. Mention this ad for your complimentary celebration gift.
I"m hopelessly from the South, an avid dog-lover, and my daughter's biggest fan. I've got both my Master's Degree and Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations with an emphasis on communication and event planning. Here are some of my passions:
Favorite Dessert: Creme brulee
Favorite Dog: Every. Single. One. I have 2 shih tzus, one maltipoo, and one Old English Sheepdog. I often babysit for my client's dogs.
Favorite place: The front porch, on a white Cracker Barrel rocker, looking at peonies.
Favorite indulgence: The spa...a facial at The Brown Palace...a massage at Spavia....bring it on.
Favorite event moment: The moment when we fluff the bride's dress and she transcends down the aisle...truly own the moment, it's beautiful.
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
Amanda is a true events professional! Always timely and a delight to work with. She goes above and beyond for her clients and excels at creative problem solving!
It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!
Monday through Sunday, 9a - 5p