The Event Troupe Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 08/14/2021

The Fairy Godmother of all wedding planners

Amanda was such an asset to our wedding day. She comes with Tina of experience and knowledge, and she helped make the process as smooth as a possible. When I described her to other people, I would say she is like a sweet, loving aunt who wants to do everything in her power to make sure your wedding day is as perfect as you imagine it to be. The biggest thing we needed from her was help to decorate the venue, which she did an amazing job with, literally exactly how I pictured it. (And trust me I was incredibly particular) BUT she ended doing soooo much more. If you are looking a wedding coordinator or wedding planner is going to support you the whole way, Amanda is the right hire for your special day.

The Event Troupe's reply:

OH thank you! I love being a "fairy godmother"! Last week someone described me as the "Quarterback" but I like "Fairy Godmother" better. :) I loved working with you and Sam, I loved your families! Absolutely the best and you are both so fortunate. Thank you for such kind words and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. Thank you for trusting me.
    Warmly,
    Amanda
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 06/05/2021

Best Around!!!

Amanda is a life saver!! She really goes above and beyond to make sure your day will be perfect and she takes the stress away. We can't say enough great things about her. She made sure they day ran smooth, and so many of our guests told us how impressed with her she was. She makes you feel at ease that your special day will be exactly what you were hoping for! Thank you Amanda for everything you did for us, our day was beautiful and we can't thank you enough!!

The Event Troupe's reply:

Oh my heavens. Thank you, Ashley for the kind words. I enjoyed you as a client, and your family, so very much. It was a true pleasure to work with all of you!
    Patience K. Married on 05/08/2021

Our Wedding Saving Grace

We enjoyed our experience working with Amanda so very much! We had all of our major vendors booked by the time we hired her and she helped us put together the most beautiful wedding day. She coordinated our vendors, she gave us advice on style choices and helped us coordinate all of the decor so that everything actually matched. She helped to ensure that our wedding day ran so smoothly we had not a thing to worry about except for enjoying ourselves, even when it poured rain for the 30 minutes that was supposed to be our outdoor ceremony. I would not have been able to have the beautiful wedding day of my dreams, nor sleep at night without being overly stressed out if not for Amanda. If you're looking for wedding coordination, tons of decor items to choose from that you don't have to buy or keep forever, and support every single step of the way - Amanda with The Event Troupe is your best shot!

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you Patience and Robert, and I love that you included photos! Your day was so pretty and dreamy! I enjoyed working with you both and wish you and that new baby a lifetime of happiness together. Thank you for trusting me to help.
    Danielle B. Married on 03/06/2021

Amanda the amazing

To say thank you seems to be a very underwhelming statement. But truly, thank you to Amanda of the Event Troupe for providing an opportunity for us to have a Pop Up Wedding during Covid.

Amanda helped curate our event that included EVERYTHING. As someone (me) who doesn’t fret over the details but wanted a memorable experience, Amanda made it happen to the extreme. A wedding in 30 days? With spectacular vendors? This turned out to be the exact thing that my (now) husband and I needed. From start to end, it’s been a wonderful experience to make sure that we had a memorable memory of the wedding. Friends and family are still raving about how well put together it was, and how intimate it felt.

If anyone is looking for an experienced planner who knows the industry, has so many helpful thoughts/connections, who you can truly trust to make an event a beautiful experience, PLEASE do yourself a favor and connect with Amanda.

To Amanda specifically - you rock. Thank you for connecting with us and making this happen for us in 30 days all via zoom and email. The communication was greatly appreciated, and also making sure we had all the right people in place for ours and our guests experiences.

**Also - the wedding was 3/6/21, uncertain why WW is setting this off a future date of 6/2/21**

The Event Troupe's reply:

Oh my goodness. You are making me tear up over here. You were such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for the patience while our team learned how to do a Pop Up Wedding! Covid is teaching us something new every day. I wish you both the very best, happiest married life ever.
    Kari S. Married on 10/17/2020

My right-hand woman!

I am so so grateful for Amanda - she literally thought of everything leading up to my special day. So happy to have her there making sure it all goes as perfect as can be. Very connected to local vendors, organized, highly recommend.
  • Cherianne
    Cherianne S. Married on 09/12/2020

An amazing experience!

Amanda was wonderful! I decided to plan my wedding last minute and she helped me pull off a beautiful wedding that was exactly what I wanted in 45 days! She’s very organized and helped me be more organized and know what to do next. She was patient through all of my indecision and last minute mix ups or changes. She helped me find vendors and took over organization of all of my vendors which was so helpful. My vendors all mentioned how much they appreciated her and how helpful she was in supplying the needed information to each one. Everyone seemed to be on the same page and not needing to talk to me much at all, which was great! There is so much on your plate when planning a wedding, I really don’t know how I would have done it without Amanda. I highly recommend The Event Troupe!

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you, Cherianne. I loved working with you, and it was so amazing how you could make immediate decisions and keep things moving since we did this in about 50 days total! You were a Rock Star! And your family was so wonderful. I loved working with you all and wish you the happiest moments together.
  • Katie
    Katie O. Married on 08/01/2020

The Best Wedding Planner

Amanda is simply the best. She’s a true professional with tons helpful advice and suggestions. We could not have functioned without her, she’s a life saver. And fun! Highly recommend.

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! 2020 was a challenge and you handled everything with amazing grace. Now let's get to that party in 2021!
    Andrea S. Married on 06/27/2020

She's amazing!

We hired Amanda back in 2019, and we could not have made it through 2020 without her. Even before Covid hit, she made everything so easy. She has amazing connections, and we were able to plan everything with no headaches whatsoever! I am a planner, but Amanda takes it to the next level. She thinks of everything, and has fantastic recommendations for the things you hadn't even thought to consider. When Covid hit, she continued to be an amazing support system and flawlessly rescheduled all of our vendors for next year. We can't wait to keep working with her! We know she's going to continue to make everything seamless. Hiring Amanda was the best decision we could have made!

The Event Troupe's reply:

Hi Nick and Andrea! Thank you for your kind words and I can't wait to get this party started for 2021! We are going to have a real celebration after all that 2020 brought. Thank you for being such amazing people to work with. Hugs to you in Seattle!
    Laney B. Married on 06/19/2020

Great wedding planner!

Amanda was so great and easy to work with. She kept me so organized that I didn’t have to be! She was personable and just great. Due to Covid my destination wedding in Estes Park was canceled and moved back home to Texas. Amanda had already done so much for us I pretty much just had to change locations. Even after the original wedding was canceled Amanda still helped plan our plan B wedding! Highly recommend.

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you so much. I was so sad we couldn't finish it up here in Estes Park, but it warmed my heart that I could help you move everything and get what you needed for your big day in Texas. Best wishes to you and your new family!
  • Christie
    Christie H. Married on 01/11/2020

Fairytale wedding!

My wedding was an absolute fairytale!!! I hired the event troupe for day of wedding planning. Amanda helped make my vision and dream of a winter wedding in the mountains come true. I was a destination bride and she was so patient and welcoming with me getting my items shipped to her home. It was great to land in Colorado and get off my plane to find all my wedding props sorted neatly in categories in her home and my signs already framed. She helped double check every detail of my day and eased the stress of a destination wedding. She had no problem communicating with my mom and sister when they had questions. If I was on the fence about something or just felt like it was too hard to accomplish, she had a way of easing my negative thoughts and making it a reality! I 100% recommend Amanda for your big day!
    Tina M. Married on 09/06/2019

Organized, Attentive, and Collaborative

I hired Amanda as our Day of Wedding coordinator. Even though my contract states she steps in 45 days before the wedding she has been fantastic at checking in with me to see if I need help or guidance. She provided insight and vendor recommendations. She is prompt in her responses and has been wonderful at follow through. She provided us with a day of timeline template, a selection of props to choose from enhance our decor. Our special day is September 6, 2019 & I am so happy we have her as our wedding coordinator....I'm relaxed and I know we are in good hands.

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you, Tina. I am so excited about your wedding. You have been an amazing bride who really has it all together. Thank you for including me in your special day.
  • Ellen
    Ellen R. Married on 07/20/2019

The best wedding planner!

After a different wedding planner tried to raise her price after working with us for several weeks, we contacted Amanda to take over, and we couldn't be happier with the service we received. Amanda has a ton of contacts and was able to put together the perfect day with incredible vendors with only six weeks of notice. She was easy to work with and truly listened to and respected our vision, putting together the perfect day. She was very attentive to detail and included elements of our theme in every aspect of the wedding. She went above and beyond, including coming to my hair trial to make sure the vendor was listening to me and making sure I was happy with the result. Amanda has a lot of resources available so we didn't have to spend a ton of money on props and decor beyond what she was able to offer. We really wouldn't have changed anything about our day, and it never would have come together without Amanda!

The Event Troupe's reply:

OMG y'all are so awesome, thank you. I loved your wedding. You both, and your families, were amazing to work with. Thank you for including me! And your cat cut-out is a true inspiration to others...
  • Steph
    Steph A. Married on 05/26/2019

Best investment of our wedding!

I cannot say enough good things about Amanda. She is an expert with an amazing treasure chest of decorations to make your wedding even more stunning. She is extremely organized and responsive. She goes above and beyond to ensure your big day is special. We adored working with her and would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. You would be nuts to go with anyone else!
    Jason T. Married on 05/26/2019

Stress free

Working Amanda was great! She is a real expert that knows what she is doing!
  • Devin
    Devin S. Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing Oranization and Professionalism

We have worked with Amanda at 5280 on multiple events last year, and her dedication to her clients is incredible. She takes the time to flesh out each detail for her clients, and asks the questions that need to be asked. We always offer discounts for her clients because she is so easy to work with! It makes our jobs, and all of the other vendor's jobs easier, and will make your day so much less stressful. Amanda is simply the best!

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you Devin and the All Digital team. I love working with you all and continue to have you on my referral list for brides. I love your energy and excitement about every project. Your pictures for Azalia and Ivan's wedding were simply perfect! Can't wait for the next one. Thank you!
    Atmosphere F. Married on 03/05/2019

Completely professional and detail oriented.

I am a wedding florist that works closely with Amanda and her team on wedding events. She is absolutely organized and professional. Everything has a timeline and a specific location. People know where to go and what to do when. Her walk thrus and consultations are done superbly. Whenever we work a wedding with Amanda, we know it will go smoothly even in the midst of wedding disasters. It happens to us all, but having a planner that knows how to handle any given situation - rain, wind, snow, fire... is a MUST. We would recommend Amanda and Events@5280 any day. It is a pleasure to work with her.
    Kathleen Married on 09/01/2018
    Loved working with Amanda! I was planning a wedding for my daughter and live out of state. Don’t know how we could have managed without her help!

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you, Kathleen. I was so happy to help Michelle's dream wedding come true. She's so lucky to have such a great Mom!
    Ty Married on 08/24/2018
    Amanda did a great job for us. It was a great wedding, that was in our budget and made it much easier than trying to do it ourselves.

The Event Troupe's reply:

Thank you, Ty. I loved helping you and Katie to have a simple and beautiful picnic wedding this summer. I hope you are very happy together!
    Caroline Married on 07/14/2018
    Amanda was AMAZING! She was a key part in making our wedding as wonderful and successful as it was. She helped so much with planning - she thought of everything and had great ideas. She was solely responsible for making the wedding day itself go smoothly and as planned. I knew I didn't need to worry about anything with Amanda overseeing vendors, guests, timelines, etc. She was always on top of it and was a real pleasure to work with over the past several months. You can tell Amanda truly cares about the bride and groom and their big day. She puts in so much time, effort and care, and consistently goes above and beyond. I had several of my guests come up to me to tell me how great Amanda was and how lucky we were to have her. I agree with them! I am so grateful to have found Amanda and Events@5820!
    Guillermo Married on 07/14/2018
    I worked with Amanda at a wedding at the beginning of the summer. I can say just good things about her service: friendly, responsive and taking care of every little detail. I do warmly recommend her. 5 starts out of 5!!
    Allen Married on 07/13/2018
    We had the pleasure of working with Amanda for a wedding recently and she went far above and beyond her typical responsibilities to make sure all details of the day went off without a hitch and additional requests were accommodated. Her communication skills leading up to the big day were excellent and when adjustments to the plan had to be made last minute she was ready with great solutions for everything. She proved to be a tireless event manager who takes pride in her work and a true professional in her field. I would highly recommender her amazing services for any large or small event.
    Nicole Married on 06/16/2018
    Amanda did a truly great job. We had a particularly complex, DYI wedding with the ceremony and cocktail hour happening in a different place than the reception. And the reception was at my dad's house so no venue staff to help. Amanda knew all the right questions to ask as we prepared and came up with some fantastic additions to our plan. When we showed up to the house from the ceremony the reception was 100% what I had imagined and more. Amanda also had to put some pressure on some of our vendors to make sure everything was perfect. She did a great job making sure the entire evening was a success. I couldn't be more thankful to have worked with Amanda and the wedding would not have happened without her hard hard work!
    Ashley Married on 04/29/2018
    Amanda far exceeded our expectations. We received nothing but positive remarks from all our vendors. Guests at our wedding complimented how smoothly everything went. I could not imagine planning our wedding without her. I was able to enjoy the big day knowing that Amanda had all the details taken care of. I would highly recommend Events@5280
    Stephanie Married on 04/29/2018
    The overall professionalism and expertise from Amanda made working with her a breeze! Thank you!