Hayden Olivia Bridal Reviews

Hayden Olivia Bridal 6
Hayden Olivia Bridal 7

Kerstin D · Married on 10/27/2018

So amazing

I can't say enough good things about Hayden Olivia Bridal. From the very first moment I stepped in to when I took my dress home, everything was amazing. Hunter was especially awesome and SUPER helpful. I had no idea what I was doing when wedding dress shopping but she made me feel so comfortable and helped guide me to the PERFECT dress. I'm actually sad my wedding is over because now I have no excuse to go back :)

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank You!

I had a wonderful experience at Hayden Olivia from start to finish! The day my mom and I chose my gown was perfect- I never felt rushed or pushed to make a decision during the process. I was notified when my gown arrived and I was even able to come in for a "first look" to try it on prior to my first fitting. Hunter and all of the girls we worked with throughout the process were so friendly and accommodating. When it came time to do my alterations, Mai did a wonderful job and made sure that my dress fit perfectly!

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

My experience at Hayden Olivia Bridal was beyond wonderful. Finding my dress was by far the most exciting and memorable part of the wedding planning process. I had no idea in mind of the style of dress I wanted and they helped give me recommendations until we found the perfect one! I never felt rushed during my appointments and the girls who worked with me were so friendly. The first and second fittings with Mai were great. She was so accommodating and knowledgeable about the process. I will always cherish the gown selection experience I had with HOB and would highly recommend making an appointment with them to find your perfect gown!!

• Christina

Christina F · Married on 09/22/2018

Talented Seamstress

I purchased a Hayley Paige gown at Kleinfelds in NYC and I lived in Charlotte. I wasn't able to fly back and forth to NYC for the necessary three fittings. After spending countless hours researching seamstress' and bridal boutiques in Charlotte I finally called Hayden Olivia and asked if Mai, the Master Seamstress would be willing to fit and bustle the gown even though it was not purchased in the Salon. Since they carried the gown they accepted.

I was incredibly nervous bringing my gown to a salon I had never been to. When I walked through I was easily made at ease at how friendly the consultants were and how excited they were for me to see my gown. They made me feel very welcomed. Mai was a miracle worker. She made me feel very comfortable and explained things to me that I had not thought about. My biggest fear was a poorly bustled gown. It doesn't matter if a gown is worth thousands, if a seamstress doesn't bustle it correct you end up looking like one of the step sisters in Cinderella. I explained my fears and she was able to keep the beautiful shape and flow that is characteristic of Hayley Paige gowns perfectly. I couldn't have been more excited.

Since all my bridesmaids were out of town a consultant and Mai videotaped how to bustle the gown so that there wouldn't be any confusion and I could send to my MOH. They spent a lot of time with me and never made me feel rushed or a burden. I would absolutely recommend purchasing your gown here. I liked that the shop was quiet and you could really take your time there. I just loved how excited the consultants got for me and it made me that much more excited to get married. Thank you for adding a wonderful step in the wedding planning process.

Hayden Olivia Bridal 8
    Hayden Olivia Bridal 9

Keeley · Married on 09/08/2018

Shopping at Hayden Olivia Bridal was a wonderful experience – they were very welcoming and I never felt rushed in the selection process. I had a good idea of the Hayley Paige gown I wanted and I was thrilled that they had it for me to try. The fitting process with Mai was outstanding. Her knowledge, experience, and understanding were invaluable as I was going through the fitting process. My Mom and I have made several dresses over the years – so we had a great appreciation for what Mai was able to do with my wedding gown. I also found my bridal earrings at the shop and they were the perfect accessory to top off my fabulous gown. Thank you to all the ladies of HOB!

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2018

I can't say enough good things about Hayden Olivia Bridal. From the moment I walked in for my appointment, to the moment I left with my dress in my hand, everything was perfect. They treated me like a princess, they answered all my silly questions and always made me feel special. I truly felt like Hunter had as much excitement about me finding my dress, as I did about finding my dress. Every time I went in there I knew I was in good hands and would be taken care of with exceptional attention to detail and care. I truly felt like the most beautiful version of myself on my wedding day, and I know Hayden Olivia Bridal made all my wedding dress dreams come true!

Hayden Olivia Bridal 10
    Hayden Olivia Bridal 15
    Hayden Olivia Bridal 16
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

I do not have enough wonderful things to say about Hayden Olivia!! Heather (the owner) and Hunter worked tirelessly to help me get a dress that I loved. It took 3 visits and ~12 hours total in the store for me to settle on a dress. I had looked at places in Charlotte, NYC, and Chicago but was set on buying my dress from Hayden Olivia because I loved the team so much. Needless to say, I was certainly one of the most challenging brides they see - completely indecisive and hyper critical of how everything looked on me. They both worked with me - using things I had liked from all of the dresses I tried on across the country and in their store - to help me find the dress that fit exactly what I was looking for. I am so so glad I found this place. You will not find a better wedding dress shopping experience *anywhere*!!

Alex · Married on 05/26/2018

This was one of my favorite experiences during the engagement! I did not end up buying my wedding dress from Hayden Olivia, but it was an absolute blast and the dresses are of such high quality that they fit much better than many other places I looked. I fell in love with a dress at a different store but there were so many contenders from Hayden Olivia so I would highly recommend going here! Also the mimosas were a fun touch!

McKenzie · Married on 05/19/2018

I LOVED working with everyone at Hayden Olivia! It was such an amazing experience from start to finish. I felt very welcomed and comfortable when I first started looking at dresses. The store is adorable and quaint. They truly gave me their undivided attention to ensure I found the right gown. You are able to get your alterations done there by an amazing seamstress, Mai. She did a beautiful job altering my dress in a timely manner. I was able to leave my dress there until I needed it for my wedding day. They also offer cleaning and preserving of the dress! I would recommend Hayden Olivia to any bride wanting an amazing dress shopping experience!!

Lauren · Married on 04/28/2018

Great experience from start to finish! From picking out my gown to my final pickup it was definitely a five star experience. The head of alterations was very impressive and was able to make quick changes during my fittings. My final fitting was about a month before my wedding. I tried on my wedding dress a few days before my wedding and realized it was too big. They were able to fit me in and have my dress altered the next day. Very grateful for these ladies and their expertise!

Brenda · Married on 11/25/2017

Hayden Olivia provided an excellent selection of wedding dresses as my daughter chose her gown. They were very welcoming and accommodating in their beautiful boutique, and the alterations and final fittings were flawless.

Emily · Married on 08/19/2017

The dresses at Hayden Olivia are gorgeous. It was very easy to fall in love with a dress here and stay within budget. Elizabeth is a gem to work with. She was so helpful, kind and was wiiling to work around my schedule. Even though I didn't buy my dress here, I would highly recommend this Boutique.
    Emily

Brandy · Married on 10/15/2016

I can't say anything negative! The staff was amazing and was very open to helping me find a dress for my budget. I didn't have one, but I definitely looked like I should be on a budget. Instead of looking down at me they treated me like anyone else and I found my dress here in an hour and I have never been happier!!! The in house seamstress is great to work with and she did a fabulous job. If you want a great dress, this is where you need to go!!!!!!!

• User5196764 · 2+ years ago

From start to finish, HOB has been one of the best experiences I've had in my entire wedding planning process! From the initial consultation and trying on so many beautiful gowns from their amazing inventory to my final dress fitting, everything has been perfect. The consultants are amazing listeners and incredibly patient! (I narrowed it down to three and then had to keep trying on each dress to make a final decision and there was ZERO pressure to make a fast choice!) Their in-house seamstress is an absolute pleasure to work with and is wonderfully talented at what she does! And to top it off, they usually have mimosas to seal the whole experience, not to mention the overall aesthetic of the boutique is gorgeous! FABULOUS!

Jenny · Married on 07/30/2016

I had a wonderful experience at Hayden Olivia. My mom, friends, and I met in Charlotte for a Saturday of dress shopping (all from out of town). Hayden Olivia was the first stop on our list. We were immediately impressed with their shop and the exceptional customer service. Whitney was so nice and incredibly helpful. We went to two other bridal shops while in Charlotte and almost made a purchase at another store. However, Hayden Olivia’s customer service won us over. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on there! The team at Hayden Olivia was wonderful that day and in the months after. There was an issue with the custom jewelry I purchased and they did a fantastic job getting it fixed. I also appreciated that they worked with my schedule, which is important to an out of town bride, and took time to answer my many questions throughout the months. I highly recommend them!

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Getting your dress from Hayden Olivia is such an amazing experience all the way around. I found my perfect Hayley Paige gown there and Lauren was wonderful to work with throughout the process. She helped pick out the perfect veil, accessories and made sure I could work out all the dates for my fittings since I was coming in from out of town. We went to a lot of the top boutiques in Charlotte but none of them compare to our experience at Hayden Olivia!

Lyndsey · Married on 01/09/2016

I purchased my dream dress at Hayden Olivia! The boutique is absolutely gorgeous and has such a sweet and magical atmosphere. The staff was always beyond helpful and accommodating and made my wedding process that much more enjoyable.

• Myranda

Myranda · Married on 09/19/2015

Hayden Olivia Bridal is absolutely wonderful!! The staff there is so sweet and accommodating. They not only helped me find my dream wedding dress but they made the process so fun and memorable. The bridal salon is warm and inviting, making you feel right at home the moment you arrive. I would encourage every bride-to-be to check out Hayden Olivia!

I used Hayden Olivia for my dress and alterations and they did an amazing job. My dress came in right on time, they helped me with matching earrings, and my alterations were flawless.

Kristin · Married on 04/18/2015

As soon as you walk into Hayden Olivia you just feel like a princess. The atmosphere of the boutique is so elegant and makes you feel so excited to try on your wedding dress. The staff are so sweet and super helpful. You have your own large dressing room (you have to have an appointment no walk ins) and one of the super sweet women to help you get in and out of the wedding gowns. I will say these dresses are a little more expensive but they are all by US designers and they are made in the US so you don't have to worry about your dress shipping from overseas and taking forever. They also have an onsite seamstress that does simply fantastic work on alterations.

Britta · Married on 04/10/2015

I had gone to about 15 different bridal shops and tried on 60+ dresses before discovering Hayden Olivia Bridal. I felt like a bride from the moment I walked through their doors. I was absolutely blown away by how gorgeous everything was from the dresses to the exposed brick and chandeliers. Not only do they have the most beautiful dress and jewelry selections, but the staff goes above and beyond to make you feel special. I had the best time trying on dresses and celebrating with my bridesmaids and a glass of champagne once I found ‘the one’. Finding THE wedding dress should be an extremely special moment and Hayden Olivia makes that happen. I cannot give enough compliments to the staff … they kept me up-to-date on the status of my dress and the in-house alterations were phenomenal. My dress fit me perfectly and everyone was RAVING over it at the wedding. I was so impressed with my experience at Hayden Olivia Bridal that I booked the Bridal Suite to get ready on my big day.

Consultant was very patient and attentive while working with me. She offered advice about the different dresses, which ones were more flattering and did not rush me into making a decision. It was a very relaxed and fun time. I cannot wait to finally have my dress at home!

The perfect boutique! It's small and classic. The employees are helpful and patient!

Sara · Married on 10/18/2014

I choose to buy my wedding gown at Hayden Olivia Bridal in Charlotte. This was one of the best wedding decisions I made. Upon arriving to the salon and meeting with one of the consultants, Whitney, I felt truly at home! Whitney was so patient with me as I came back a few times to make sure the dress was "the one". All of the ladies were so helpful and accommodating when I needed to come do my fittings, buy accessories, and offer advice. The service you will receive here is hard to find at most places. I wasn't just "another sale" I was part of their family and would recommend this bridal boutique to everyone!

Holly · Married on 09/27/2014

Loved the service and professionalism at Hayden Olivia Bridal.

My gown was exactly what I wanted!

Awesome experience!