ginger mullins hairstyling Reviews

34 | Holly Springs, NC

34 Reviews for ginger mullins hairstyling

JILL · Married on 07/25/2015

I cannot say enough about how much I appreciated Ginger Mullins and the work she and her other stylists did for my daughter's wedding. She is an extremely talented artist and business professional and she was so patient with me as a first time mother of the bride planning a large out of town wedding. She spent many hours over a couple visits working with my daughter (the bride) to find the perfect look and even did a trial run with my difficult hair. Both of us felt beautiful and elegant on wedding day and I don't think I had to touch up or refresh my hair or makeup the entire day. Ginger had a support team that was equally professional and efficient and they hit their start and stop time on schedule such that I could relax on wedding day. I can't wait to see the pictures! Thank you Ginger - you are the best and I am so grateful for your friendship and the artistry you were able to create for all the girls on wedding day. I highly recommend Ginger Mullins to any future bride or mother of the bride without reservation!

Julia · Married on 01/10/2015

We had our hair and makeup done for the wedding on site at the Carolina Inn by Ginger and her assistant. Not only does Ginger do a TERRIFIC job, she is sooo much fun to work with! I was super nervous to have my hair and makeup done, as I am Asian and was worried that she wouldn't know how to handle (1) my super slippery hair in an up do and (2) do my eye makeup without making me look like a clown. However, I need not have worried! Ginger did an AMAZING job. I loved the way my hair and makeup looked and all my ladies, both Caucasian and ethnic-descent alike, looking fabulous! Oh and one more positive note! Although, I have a lot of thick, dark, super slippery hair, and had it all up in a low, classic chignon-type style, it stayed put through the entire evening (even while dancing!) and NONE of the bobby pins gave me a headache! I highly highly recommend!

• Katie-Ann

Katie-Ann · Married on 11/22/2014

Ginger did an excellent job on my bridesmaids hair and make up, mother of bride's hair and make up, groom's mother's hair and my bridal hair and make up! We were so pleased with how it all turned out and everyone looked absolutely stunning!
    I highly recommend Ginger if you want to look like an absolutely stunning bride on your big day! There is no one who could make you look or feel more beautiful!!!!

Ginger is amazing! I ended up doing 2 trials and she was so patient, wanting to make sure I felt like everything was perfect before the big day. And it was! Her assistant, Tonya, did my bridesmaids' hair and they looked gorgeous. I looked like a natural, beautiful version of myself, which was perfect. Ginger has an amazing eye - she was able to replicate looks from photos, but also recommend what would/would not look good on me. My mother and mother-in-law also looked amazing (full hair & makeup from Ginger) and got tons of compliments. Thank you, Ginger!

I contacted Ginger for my hair & makeup because I heard she worked with airbrushing. This was a big plus for me, as I have rosacea (awful redness) and I tend to sweat a lot. When I met with her for the practice run, I was very satisfied with how personable and upbeat she is. It felt like we were just two girls hanging out, until she told me she was done and let me take a look. I had never felt so beautiful in my life! My makeup was flawless and exactly how I had requested, and my hair had far exceeded my expectations. She altered a few minor things at my request until it was perfect in my opinion. She took pictures of the practice run and told me she likes to challenge herself to do better on the wedding day. I didn't think this was possible, but on my wedding day, my hair and makeup was absolutely flawless! She also did the makeup for my bridal party and my mom & mother-in-law, and her assistant Tonya did their hair. They both did such an awesome job. I was so impressed on how wonderful all the ladies looked. Ginger worked so quickly and professionally. Incredibly pleased with everything she did for me & I would recommend her to anyone!

Ginger did my hair and make-up for my wedding as well as hair for my maid of honor. Ginger used airbrush makeup that made my skin look flawless and natural. The eye makeup was truly the star of the show, I've never seen my eyes look so big and bright! For the hair, I came to her with some inspiration photos, a vague verbal description of what I was going for, and a photo of my dress. She somehow turned my hair into my exact vision. Ginger even got my MOH's waist length hair to curl and hold that curl all night.

My wedding was outdoors on a sunny, 84 degree day with a lot of strong wind gusts. I also cried the entire ceremony! I expected to see a mess when I looked in the mirror, but to my pleasant surprise, the hair and makeup looked just as good as when she put it on! Very impressive.

I would recommend Ginger Mullins to anyone because she is very talented, professional, and you can tell she is very passionate about her work.

Marlene · Married on 05/03/2014

Ginger was a very professional and wonderful hairstylist. She did the hair and makeup for the bride, wedding party and mother of the bride. The styles were exactly as requested by each person. Her styles were still perfect by the end of the wedding. Her makeup application was beautiful. She was prompt from start to finish and fun to work with. I would definitely choose Ginger again for her services and expertise.

Ginger and her team went above and beyond the call of duty for my wedding. Ginger coordinated a massive hair and make-up campaign for fifteen people, and she it with grace, panache, and total professionalism. Her team kept us on time and looking absolutely gorgeous. Her hair and make-up is really exceptional. Every single member of my wedding party, my mom, and my husband's family looked phenomenal. I got endless compliments on my hair and make-up on my wedding day. I looked like the very best version of myself I could possible be.

Ginger is skilled, personable, and amazing. I would strongly recommend her services to anybody in the Triangle who wants is looking for hair and make-up services for their wedding.

• W

Dorothy · Married on 10/20/2013

Ginger did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my engagement shoot as well as my bridal day makeup and the makeup of my mom, and 5 bridesmaids. I love that she uses airbrush makeup. She makes your skin look flawless...and as the wife of a photographer (whom we used for our photos), she knows how to make you look good for the camera. My hair is notorious for not holding a curl, especially in the summer heat, but my hair and makeup held up for our outdoor engagement shoot on a hot, sunny day. I also love that she provides eyelash extensions, lip color, and other items necessary for touchups throughout the day. She takes her time on each individual and really makes them look beautiful. She did such a fabulous job, and everything was captured in our gorgeous photos.

• Joyous726

Joy · Married on 07/27/2013

Oh my goodness, words can not express how amazing Ginger is. My hair was incredible (makeup, too!) and complimented nonstop. I felt like a princess the day of my wedding. I also hired Ginger to do the hair and makeup for my mom, mother-in-law, maid of honor, bridesmaid, and sisters-in-law and, with help from her assistant Tanya (who did hair exclusively, while Ginger did all the makeup and both hair and makeup for me), Ginger made them all look like amazing versions of themselves. She is so sweet and easy to work with, too! Couldn't have been happier.

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/02/2013

Again, this was the second time we hired Ginger for a wedding-my daughter's wedding last year and mine this month. Ginger did our makeup and hair. I can't begin to express what a fabulous job she did with both our hair and makeup. She air brushes the makeup which if you get married in NC in June is a wonderful thing because it truly does not sweat off and at the end of the event your hair and makeup looks as fabulous as it did when Ginger first finished!

Kristen · Married on 05/25/2013

Ginger did an amazing job for the hair and make-up for our wedding! She brought an assistant (I believe her name was Tonia), and between the two of them they got the hair and airbrush make-up completed for me, my three bridesmaids and both mothers in pretty good time. I had two trial runs with Ginger because I changed my mind about the hair style in between the trial and the wedding and she was very accomodating and we got it all figured out prior to the big day! Ginger is so sweet, very reasonably priced for the area and definitely someone that I would recommend if you want to look your absolute best on your wedding day! I'm so glad she was available for our wedding date!

Kimberly · Married on 04/13/2013

Ginger is an amazing hairstylist and make up artist! I've never got so many compliments on my makeup. I high recommend Ginger. She is the best!!

Brandie · Married on 02/17/2013

I am not one who wears a lot of makeup and Ginger made me feel absolutely beautiful with the right amount of makeup... My hair was perfect!!! Ginger also did my Moms hair / makeup -- and hers was wonderful and fit her perfectly.. Flower girl... beautiful... Matron of Honor - Great!!!!

Thank you Ginger!!!!

Reece · Married on 08/25/2012

Ginger was the perfect choice for hair and makeup. She was able to come to our hotel and do all of the hair and makeup for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and a few other family friends. Ginger and her assistant really listened to what each person was saying about their own personal style and did the hair and makeup to match. I love that my bridesmaids didn't look like carbon copies but looked like the best versions of themselves. I did do a run-through a few days before which was really nice, since I hadn't been able to meet Ginger in person up to that point! When I sat down and said I didn't really know what I wanted, Ginger went to work and came up with a beautiful hairstyle that was both comfortable and yet still looked like me. I love how I look in every photo.

Tiffany · Married on 06/10/2012

I hired Ginger last minute, and it was well worth it! I know that since i dont usually spend a lot of time or effort on my hair and make up, i thought i could practice and do it on my own. Let me tell you, brides to be, getting a good hair and make up artist is a blessing and a stress reducer! Especially if that artist is Ginger! Ginger's husband was my photographer, and i started having doubts about my make up artist skills last minute, so the week before my wedding i called to see if Ginger was available, and luckily she was!! Ginger was amazing, and i can't thank her enough for being available and flexible so last minute! I had a rough idea of what i wanted, but Ginger made it real and made it ME. THANK YOU!

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2012

Ginger did my bridal hair and makeup and some of my bridesmaids hair and makeup. She was so great to work with! She went to work on our hair and makeup and was done in a flash! She knows what she is doing and I would highly recommend her! Thanks Ginger for making me beautiful on my wedding day! :)

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2012

Ginger did an amazing job on everyone's hair and makeup. We were so impressed with how well she did that we've been telling people everywhere to try and book her. My hair stayed up for over 12 hours with no touch-ups needed and I never got a headache or had any pain. All the girls looked beautiful and didn't have to worry about hair or make-up smudging or getting out of place.

Terri · Married on 03/10/2012

Ginger is exceptional! She has a way of making people feel comfortable and bringing out their absolute best. She helped me figure out what I wanted during my trial and was so exceptionally patient. She understood my style immediately and helped me find the hair/makeup look that was best for me. I have never felt more beautiful!

Rabia · Married on 12/03/2011

I found Ginger via her website which had a beautiful portfolio of bridal hair and makeup. She was very helpful and showed up early in the morning to help me get ready for my morning wedding. I loved the side bun that she came up with which really highlighted my hair during the ceremony. The makeup was tasteful and beautifully applied with a meticulous airbrush technique. She went over the various color palettes for the makeup and eye makeup which was very useful to a makeup novice like me. Thanks Ginger, for making me look really beautiful on my wedding day.

Leslie · Married on 11/11/2011

Hands down the best in the area! I have lots (and I mean lots) of long hair and was nervous about what the end result would look like (having experienced several less than flattering up-do's in the past). Ginger blew me away - she took one look at my dress and created a soft, romantic (and absolutely gorgeous) up do that was the percent accessory to my dress! And as if that isn't enough, her airbrush makeup is not to be missed! Light, luminous and smooth - you will wish you could have airbrush makeup every day!

Ginger is fun, flexible and truly a talented artist - a complete pleasure to work with!

• I

Ivette · Married on 10/21/2011

Ginger is simply the best when it comes to makeup and hair. She not only makes sure you are satisfied on how you will look but she goes the extra mile to see you smile and be perfectly content. She was very patient with me during our run-through and worked with my schedule to coordinate all details. She was also so flexible when it came to performing services for my bridal party. I really want to thank her for making me look as I always pictured during my special day.

Gina · Married on 10/08/2011

Ginger was fantastic! Not only did she make me, but also my bridesmaids look like we stepped out of a very glamorous movie from the 1940s, which totally fit my 'Old Hollywood'-themed wedding. Her attention to detail is unparalled. She's also FUN, which will come out in conversation as she works her hair and make-up magic. I'd highly recommend her to any bride who wants to look and feel gorgeous on the day of her wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 05/29/2011

Ginger made me feel amazing on my wedding day. I knew I was in the right hands where I had no clue where to start at our practice run. She looked at me and knew exactly what to do. The day of, my hair and make-up were beyond perfect, they were flawless. I have never felt so good made up in my life. She uses air brushing, so you don't feel like make-up is caked on at all. I have never looked so good and neither has my hair! She also did 3 of my bridesmaids hair. They all loved it and they all looked amazing. For hair and make-up needs Ginger is the person to call. She is personable and knows what she is doing. She is amazing!!

Audrey · Married on 10/30/2010

Ginger made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I don’t wear make-up really, so I was worried about it feeling heavy or not looking like myself. But what she did was just perfect. She helped me to look not just like me, but like my best self. I fell in love with this Chanel lip color, and she was able to mix and match ColorStay lip colors so that I could have the color I loved but still eat and drink and have it last all night. She also did my hair which was perfect for my dress and looked amazing. I knew I wanted a side chignon, but she came up with a version that was classic yet updated and very elegant. Everyone said I looked amazing, but more importantly, I felt amazing.