Events Unlimited by Esther Reviews

72 Reviews for Events Unlimited by Esther

1 User photo

Events Unlimited by Esther 1

Erica · Married on 07/13/2018

Esther was an absolute delight to work with! We decided to have our wedding at my mother in law’s, and quickly realized that without a day of coordinator, we were going to be in deep trouble. We are SO fortunate to have found her! She worked closely with us to do her best and provide us with a beautiful wedding day. She told us her goal was to “ensure that we were not bothered with questions on our wedding day” and she certainly delivered! We also opted for the set up and tear down as part of our pancake with her. She did a wonderful job despite what was admittedly, a pretty chaotic set up. Our rentals were also beautiful. All in all, if you’re thinking of using her: DO IT! Even if something is amiss, I promise you she will fix it.

Dan · Married on 07/13/2018

Top notch service and attitude! Helped us along the way more than we could have asked for when things got rough. Great service and expertise in the field

Events Unlimited by Esther 2

Abigail · Married on 06/10/2018

Esther did absolutely amazing! The day would not have gone as smoothly without her. She stayed the whole day and made sure nothing went wrong! Just amazing!

Joy · Married on 06/10/2018

We hired Events Unlimited to set up and manage reception. Our last child got married and we wanted to enjoy the day. They came early and did whatever needed to be done. Esther worked hard all day and made the wedding day so enjoyable! The tables and reception were beautiful! She did above and beyond what we expected. We were so happy with their service and highly recommend this business.

Abby · Married on 09/02/2017

Esther was there for me every step of the way and went above and beyond.

Anna · Married on 08/26/2017

Esther was amazing! It was wonderful to have a "one stop shop" for everything we needed for our reception. She offered suggestions without being pushy and was knowledgeable about etiquette and pulling together the look from start to finish. We highly recommend Esther and it was worth every cent to have her coordinate the day of the reception. Being able to stay in the moment with our daughter and enjoy the day rather than worrying about what was happening at the reception was such a blessing! The reception was absolutely stunning and we are still hearing comments on how beautiful it looked! Esther is amazing!

Lisa · Married on 07/01/2017

Esther and her team were great to work with from beginning to end! Very professional and there to answer our questions in a timely manner. Their knowledge and experience was evident and their quality of work was great! Thanks for helping to make our daughter and son-in-law's wedding just perfect!

Mindy · Married on 02/25/2017

Simply put, Esther was amazing. Quality service, beautiful decor, and willingness to help us out in a pinch. Her attention to detail was appreciated, and she helped create a beautiful atmosphere that had people talking! Our wedding was considered by some as 'the nicest wedding they had ever been to', and that was in large part due to Esther. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Events Unlimited by Esther's reply:

Thank you so much Mindy, you , David and your family were a delight to work with! Wishing you and David many happy blessed years together!

Christy · Married on 11/29/2016

I would highly recommend hiring Esther from "Events Unlimited by Esther" for your next event. Esther helped us decorate our my son's wedding reception in October, 2016. She was a delight to work with; kind, respectful, flexible, attentive to details and very talented. We couldn't have done it without her!

Strvie · Married on 10/08/2016

My fiancé couldn't of done it without her, not only was the site one of a kind on the newly built sneak-a-way spa-resorts just outside of canal Fulton, lake side beautiful log cabins where the reception took place One of a kind decor each room was a different theme. A very unique family owned Vineyard which included our pampered package, massage,hair,nail,spa for one night and then a limo service that shuttle us to the airport to go on our honeymoon! Not only did she find this place Easter walked raylynn thru everything and picked up her calls at all hours of the night! Can't thank you enough and the family at SSPSLSSs Resort, on top of it all they have boat rentals, fishing equipment, even beer tents along the lake side, daycare center for the littlest with everything and anything kids would want to do! I almost didn't want to go on my honeymoon! Can't say thank you enough!

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

Esther was absolutely fantastic from start to finish at our wedding in September. From the very first meeting I was confident that she was the perfect choice to help with our wedding. Esther is excellent with communication and takes her time with you at appointments. She was even kind enough to meet with me when I showed up for an appointment on the wrong day!! Esther also has a wonderful calming effect. Not only can she help with the planning, she is extremely creative and can turn an empty tent into the beautiful reception space of your dreams. I'm not artistic but I had an idea of what I wanted and Esther created it beautifully. Everything was exactly as I imagined it. Everything was stunning - flowers and centerpieces which she created herself, tables, our ceremony area, the total setup of our tent, cocktail area, and our ceremony - just perfect. She has a great eye for detail and beauty. Esther also has connections with wonderful vendors to make your wedding day complete. We've had so many compliments about our wedding. Everyone said how beautiful everything was, how great the food was, and how great of a time they had. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect in my mind. Everything went as planned and we couldn't have done it without Esther.

Victoria · Married on 08/13/2016

Esther was absolutely perfect! Not only did the reception hall look amazing but she was incredible to work with. She took care of everything so me and my family had nothing to worry about the day of the wedding. Thank you Esther!!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Events Unlimited by Esther's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. You were a true delight to work with and I wish the two of you many years of happiness!
  • Walt and Brandi Singletery

Walt and Brandi · Married on 07/16/2016

She was amazing!! Her staff was so professional!! My bouquet that she made, looked just like the picture that I sent her. She was awesome!! I definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Events Unlimited by Esther's reply:

Thank you Walt and Brandi. It was a pleasure to work with you. You are a delightful couple and I wish you many years of happiness together!

Aerial · Married on 06/11/2016

Esther and her team were extremely helpful! Anything I needed she had readily available and was able to meet around my hectic work hours! I highly recommend her services! Great prices and extremely friendly!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Events Unlimited by Esther's reply:

Thank you! You two are a sweet couple. It was a pleasure working with you!

Nate · Married on 06/11/2016

We found Esther through her website and were able to easily set up our first meeting with her on a Saturday morning, which was accommodating for the busy schedule my wife and I have during the week. Esther was a wealth of knowledge and had many options to choose from to help get our venue set just how we wanted. She was able to give us suggestions and tips on certain things to keep in mind through the process, but was never pushy, despite the fact that we mainly used only linens from her shop. Her thoroughness helped our meetings with the event manager from the venue, who wasn't anywhere near as helpful to us in deciding what types of linens and various table arrangements were best given our vision.

The day before our wedding, my wife and her family were setting up the table cloths at the venue and we noticed we were short one cloth while another was stained beyond a point we'd be comfortable using it. Within one phone call Esther had said she would solve the problem without any additional effort from us. She was coming to set up our chair covers later that day and brought the additional table cloths we needed and got them set up with everything else.

We received many compliments from our guests about how nice the cloths and chair covers were. It all looked beautiful and we couldn't have been more pleased. Even after our wedding day, Esther was very apologetic about the mishap with the 2 table cloths. Her professionalism and quality of service leave me no hesitation to recommend her to anyone in the area to at least see what she has to offer for your special day. She will not push what she has to offer on you, but you won't be disappointed if you work with her!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Events Unlimited by Esther's reply:

Thank you Nate and Jessica. Is was a pleasure working with you!

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2016

Esther makes renting any items easy. She was very helpful and I am pleased we worked with her.

Deborah · Married on 09/19/2015

Esther did the event planning decorating for our daughter and son-in-law, Carolyn and Joey's wedding this past weekend. Esther was incredible to work with! Her kind, patient and calm personality is perfect for this work! She's a great listener and provided all the services and products that were requested in perfect condition! The decorating and table linens were gorgeous and elegant! We couldn't be happier! My daughter said it was the wedding she always dreamed of having! Compliments flowed throughout the evening on how beautiful and magical everything looked! Thanks to you and your staff, Esther, for all your hard work and gorgeous work! I rate you a million stars!

Esther was wonderful and accommodating! I would recommend her.

• User5199558 · 2+ years ago

Events unlimited by Esther played a huge part in making the wedding for my daughter a special day. I was pleasantly surprised to hear from numerous guests that it was the best wedding they had been to.

Ashley · Married on 05/24/2015

We booked Esther for our wedding planning and decor for both ceremony and reception. It was the best decision I made. The decor turned out perfect -- we received so many compliments on how gorgeous everything was and how no detail was missed. She also went above and beyond -- our 2yo son fell asleep right after the ceremony -- she stayed with him while he slept so we could enjoy the reception. I cannot thank her and her wonderful team enough!

Janesa · Married on 05/09/2015

Thank you so much for helping me create my fairytale wedding ! The lighting was absolutely amazing.

Jessica · Married on 11/08/2014

Ester was a pleasure to work with. Very helpful, professional and had great ideas! She sent up my event and it looked amazing. Everyone loved my decorations. I used her for my entire wedding. Did not have to buy anything! It was wonderful.

It was a perfect day! Everything thing looked beautiful. Esther took all my ideas and made them reality.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful because of Esther! I had a vision of what I wanted out reception to look like and she made it all happen.