Emily Johnson Photography Reviews

7 | Milwaukee, WI

7 Reviews for Emily Johnson Photography

7 Emily Johnson Photography Reviews

Mike & Andrea · Married on 08/06/2016

We looked through a few photographers before we ended up looking into Emily Johnson. I am sorry I didn't look to Emily Johnson initially, as not only would it have saved time in the search, but after working with Emily, Jason, and Meg...I am amazed at how awesome of a choice it was going with them. Initial meet and greet, and stages leading up to the wedding were easy, fun, and well thought out on their part. The Engagement session and the wedding both went well, and due to Jason and Meg's attention and professionalism - couldn't have pleased us more. Emily and her team is spot on for everything when it comes to photography. Jason even fixed my bride's necklace when it broke mid-day - dude comes prepared for everything it seemed. Trust me, their price is worth every penny... you will love your photos with this crew!

Jennifer · Married on 10/05/2013

Emily did an amazing job with our photos. We spent a lot of time interviewing potential photographers for our wedding and it paid off. We absolutely LOVED her work. We plan on recommending her to our circile of friends for their weddings.

Emily is the best! She captures so many "moments" - it's incredible. In addition to her stellar photography skills, she has a great, positive personality, is extremely professional and makes you feel very comfortable while pics are being taken.

Nikki · Married on 10/06/2012

Jason Eiting was our photographer and he was excellant! We were very pleased with how the day went. He was organized, got all the shots I asked for and we stuck to the timeline. The wedding party was very impressed with his control of the group and said he was one of the best they have seen. The pictures look great! I would highly recommend them :)

Camron · Married on 08/15/2012

Emily did our engagement pictures and we think she did a fantastic job! She was very professional and takes what she does seriously while still making it a fun and enjoyable atmosphere while taking pictures. The pictures captured what we wanted and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. We're very happy we went with her and we would recommend her to anyone!

Morgan · Married on 07/31/2010

I have had a truly great experience with Emily Johnson Photography. I found them on the A-List, and contacted them because I loved the styles of the photographers. Jason shot our wedding, and he was beyond great. He did a great job getting candids, but the ones we posed for also felt fun and natural. This will be our first and only stop for all of our future photography needs.

Caryn · Married on 02/14/2009

Emily was wonderful to work with and is such a talented photographer. The pictures she took were absolutely amazing--she really knows how to capture the special moments as they're happening--all the little details and emotions. Very easy to work with and willing to tailor the day around what the couple wants. I would highly recommend her!