Dean's Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

I am beyond thankful that the 2020 & 2021 season has been an amazing wedding season with some of the most reseilent couples I have ever met. These couples showed us that nothing can stop love, not even COVID-19! We we booking deep in to 2022 and dates are starting to be picked off.

For the last twenty-one years, I have been honored to share in one of the most important days of so many couples’ lives. As a husband and father of five, I understand the busyness of life and do everything to make your wedding adventure as fun & stressless as possible. Our reviews speak for themselves but what warms my heart is when one wedding couple starts a relationship that leads us to shoot eight or nine of their friend's weddings in years to come. We are a small studio so we can focus on the 25 weddings per year and not be pulled in a dozen directions and you'll always get me, Dean!

I have shot well over 500 weddings and love the challenge that each one provides. Feel free to check our site to see all the active start to finish wedding galleries and if you'd like to see more or a specific venue, just ask! (http://proofing.deansphoto.biz) I started shooting 35mm film when I was nine years old and never looked back. I shot many weddings on 35mm and medium format and always believed in giving my couples the negatives or now, the rights to their images. I work in full transparency and over communicate most of the time. It is not uncommon for me to reply to your 2am email in a matter of minutes.

Thanks to COVID a few things have changed. The proof is in pudding when it comes to our bullet proof rescheduling policy as we have not cancelled a single wedding, even our cross-country weddings. We moved wedding dates, shot in beautiful backyards and a few couples are getting TWO wedding days at no extra charge! Why? Because I love my couples and they deserve the best and COVID cannot stop them, nor us!

The unpredictability of Wisconsin’s weather isn’t a curse, but a blessing in disguise to capture truly one of a kind photographs for you to enjoy for the rest of your life. We shoot with professional grade equipment that can handle the stress of a wedding day, including dual memory card cameras & a ridiculous backup/archive system to protect those precious photos. We are also fully insured to protect you.

Choosing the perfect wedding photographer comes down to personalities clicking – that’s why we do not book an event without sitting down with you first to talk about you and what your dream wedding looks like.

PS Don't be offended when I ask you to trash your dress.

WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award winner for 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 & 2012.

Packages include:

• Second Shooter with top two Collections
  • Connection Session (Engagement)
  • Photo ‘Booth with props
  • Trash the Dress
  • Hand edited Full sized files
  • Social media files
  • Printing copyright release
  • Rehearsal coverage
  • Some packages include canvas prints!

Optional Services

• Bridal portrait session
  • Third Shooter / ‘Booth Attendant
  • Albums
  • Canvas Prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Hand-Coloring
Canvas
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Angela
    Angela B. Married on 10/02/2021

Phenomenal!!

We had such a great experience with Dean for our wedding! Not only were our pictures amazing but Dean and ZoZo were freaking awesome on our wedding day!!! They did a great job of blending into the background or the crowd so we hardly knew they were there, which made for some killer candid shots. But somehow Dean was always there when I needed something. He was like a ninja that took care of me and my needs all day long. He rolled with the punches and accommodated last minute changes, he made sure I ate something and stayed hydrated, and best of all he made me laugh and feel comfortable. My wedding party couldn’t speak highly enough of him. And now everyone is gushing over our photos! I would give extra stars if I could!
    Kristin N. Married on 09/11/2021

Exceptional

Working with Dean has been fun and exciting so far! He had new ideas for our Connection Session. Needless to say, it did not disappoint! He goes the extra mile (literally;) and puts in the effort to get the priceless memories captured. And we haven’t even gotten to our wedding day yet! So excited and looking forward to seeing his vision and talent on our wedding day!
    Kayla Married on 08/21/2021

Do yourself a favor and just hire this man.

We hired Dean for our August 2021 wedding and he was amazing to work with. Not only did he beautifully capture our big day, but he truly went above and beyond to make our day as stress free as possible. Dean and his team helped to make sure we stayed on schedule and did an outstanding job coordinating every special moment of our day. They even filled drink glasses for our wedding party so that we could relax and enjoy the celebration! Family and friends made sure to let us know how impressed they were with how friendly and fun Dean was. My mother made the comment that Dean fit in so naturally on our day that he "felt like family". We had so much fun looking through all the photos Dean captured of our wedding day and reliving some of the most precious moments. If you are looking for a fun and adventurous photographer who has a keen eye for unique shots and great orginqtional skills, Dean is your guy! We cannot recommend him enough as we feel so blessed that he was able to capture our wedding day so beautifully!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

28 photos · 06/08/2019

Deals

Dean's Photography 1
Discount

Active Duty | Veteran | First Responder discount of 20% off either Collection Three or Collection Two.

Pricing

Dean's Photography Price Rates

Team

Dean Krapf
Dean Krapf
Principal Photographer & Owner

Howdy, I'm Dean!

Husband and father of five rambuncious kids under 12. Saying life is a bit crazy is an understatement. Angela, my beautiful bride of 13 years is the most loving and understanding woman I have ever met. She supports both of my full time jobs and spends most of the wedding season looking at the side of my head while I edit for countless hours.

I look forward to meeting you over Facetime or Facebook video chat!

Versatile DJ Entertainment Versatile DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

Nice working with you! I definitely endorse you

Social Style Dance, LLC Social Style Dance, LLC Dance Lessons

Dean is not only a phenomenal photographer, but a great guy to work with as well! I spoke with him about the best angles to get of my student's first dance as husband and wife and he got into the best spots to get the perfect shots for the whole dance! He even laid down down on the floor to get pics of a cool kick sequence they did during the swing dance part! We proudly feature his photos on our wall in the studio and on our website. Thanks for being awesome Dean!

Sweet Sounds of Music Sweet Sounds of Music Wedding DJs

I did a wedding with Dean's photography a few years ago and they took awesome pictures and were so accommodating to work with. Not only that but he stayed until the end of the wedding which is extremely rare. Awesome choice!!

322 Main St Watertown, WI, 53094
2627193686
Location of (Dean's Photography)
332 Main Street Watertown, WI, 53094 See on map
2627193686

322 Main St. Watertown, WI 53094

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding