Sweet Sounds of Music

3735 W. Forest Home Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Sweet Sounds of Music

Sweet Sounds of Music, is not “some” DJ Company. It is really me, Scott Thomas. Yes, I have an assistant on hand at each wedding, thus the “We.” Yes, I feel strongly that a two person team is the only way to go at a wedding, but, from the first email or phone call, until your the last guest leaves the dance floor, you will be taken care of almost exclusively by me.

You see your wedding is very important to me. There are no “Do Overs,” therefore the best way I can assure that you’ll be well taken care of, is by me doing the bulk of the work on your behalf. Most people go to a wedding hoping to have a great time. My job is to work closely with you to make sure that happens. Through our one on one meetings, personalized and customized planning, and detailed agenda, you will have comfort knowing I have things under control.

You want your wedding to be fun, memorable, and stress-free don't you? If so, do yourself a favor and contact Sweet Sounds of Music. I promise to take good care of you. It's your wedding, you deserve it!!

Scott Thomas, Director of Entertainment & Fun

Contact us at ispin@iglide.net or 414-315-8747

Follow Sweet Sounds of Music on

up to holli dans wedding 074
up to lauren alex 092
Sweet Sounds of Music
Alex & Lauren's River Club Wedding Reception, Mequon, WI.   A great time was had by all.
Alex & Lauren's River Club Wedding Reception, Mequon, WI. A great time was had by all.
Couple & Guest
up to holli dans wedding 074
up to lauren alex 092

25 Reviews for Sweet Sounds of Music

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Scott and Sweet Sounds of Music was a wonderful choice for our wedding! From the beginning it was obvious that Scott had lots of experience and knew how to put together a fun time for everybody. We had a lot of custom specifications to the music we chose, and Scott was very accommodating and took care of all our needs. Well worth the value! We used his services for the whole day -- ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, and he structured the music and events in a way that kept it interesting and lively all along. Of the 9 weddings I've been to in my life, Scott was the best DJ - thankful he did mine! We would certainly recommend him in the future for anyone we know in need of DJ services!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 08/05/2017

We are so glad that we chose Scott to be our wedding DJ! Aside from being a really great guy, Scott is a very thoughtful and experienced DJ. He thought of all kinds of good ideas to help get the vibe we wanted, as well as ways to avoid things that could go wrong, that we would never have thought of. We were so impressed by and thankful for the amount of time he spent with us before the wedding to get a thorough picture of what we needed and wanted. It was obvious that Scott cared about and worked hard to make sure our day had a personal touch. He was also more than happy to provide the audio set-up for our outdoor ceremony, which was incredibly helpful. The dance floor was packed during our whole reception and many of our guests made a point to tell us what a great selection he played. Thank you, Scott!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Sweet Sounds of Music Pricing

Sweet Sounds of Music Price Rates

Sweet Sounds of Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 845.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,125.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sweet Sounds of Music 1
    Complimentary Head Table Up-lighting!!
    Free Head-Table up-lighting, when booking Sweet Sounds of Music. Change the vibe in your room with a splash of color. Let us make it happen.

• Dean's Photography
    Dean's Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Scott over the years and I am always happy to see him on my Bride's list of vendors for her wedding day. Why? Because I know his professionalism and his outgoing personality is going to shine all night long. You can never go wrong by hiring Scott to be your wedding DJ.

• Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe
    Sweet Perfections Bake Shoppe Wedding Cakes

We highly recommend Sweet Sounds of Music! We have heard only positive things about them from our wedding couples.

• Sacred Moments
    Sacred Moments Wedding Officiants

I worked with Scott recently for Ashley & Josh's rustic wedding. Scott went above and beyond to help out with the DJ services he was hired for and also helped in other areas as the need presented. He is friendly and professional and works hard to make sure the wedding couple are having the special day they deserve. Was a pleasure to work with Scott!

• 3735 W. Forest Home Ave. Milwaukee, 53215 See on map