Sacred Moments

Edgerton, Wisconsin View map Visit website
2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$490 Typical Price

Sacred Moments is an Edgerton, Wisconsin-based company offering wedding officiant services. This expert team specializes in arranging and administering personalized ceremonies for weddings throughout some areas of Wisconsin. As an officiant affiliated with Universal Life Church and a certified Spiritual Director and Reiki Practitioner, Trish Kalhagen of Sacred Moments is dedicated to making your wedding a memorable, joy-filled experience and endeavors to also serve as a reliable source of spiritual support.

Sacred Moments prioritizes listening to and assisting you in your wedding planning process. All elements of your ceremony will be crafted according to your beliefs, preferences, and traditions, and vows can be as much or as little customized as you desire. Wedding packages are customized according to your needs and wedding preferences. Ceremony rehearsal coverage is generally included in the cost of these services. Vow renewals, interfaith, and non-religious ceremonies can be provided. Depending on your location, travel fees may apply.

Other Services

Sacred Moments also offers Baby Blessings, Baptisms, Labyrinth Experience Workshops, and Celebrations of Life/Memorials/Funerals are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$490

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$385

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
IA
WI

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Meme
    Meme H. Married on 10/29/2022

awesomeness!

trish was great from the beginning! we meet with her a few times prior to the wedding! she has a lot of fabulous suggestions that are unque that made our ceremony extra special ! she is great on communication and quick to respond!!
    Karmen Married on 09/17/2022

Trish was amazing!

Trish was amazing. She was so wonderful to work with. She is so organized and her process is so easy. Over all of our meetings I felt I knew Trish and she knew us very well. We got so many compliments how awesome of a job she did from our guests. She made the ceremony our style which was huge for us. She helped guided not only us but our wedding party as well. She knows what she's doing and it shows. Would recommend her to anyone. She is the best!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Your Mix Maui Your Mix Maui Wedding DJs

As a DJ/Event coordinator I work with MANY officiants, providing both microphones for all involved and helping with the planning/coordination of events, speeches and music. Trish was not only incredibly detailed, communicative, quick to respond and friendly in the lead up to the event. But she was also incredibly relaxed, prompt, appropriately-dressed and professional on our clients big day. As I told trish, I unfortunately usually only remember the very bad professionals in any category and rarely does someone stand out so much in the way they live up to my standards for my own clients. Trish had a great way of making the words very personal to her clients, without crossing any boundaries that I have seen others do (getting emotional themselves, making too many side comments etc.) During the ceremony I really enjoyed not only her choice of words and intonation, but also her clear, warm, voice on the microphone for the ceremony. She would certainly be my new favorite celebrant/officiant, and I will recommend her to my customers in the future!

Sweet Sounds of Music Sweet Sounds of Music Wedding DJs

I had the extreme pleasure of working with Trish from Sacred Moments. She was a pleasure to work with and as I heard her perform the ceremony she was professional and caring. It was like they had a friend do their wedding, who just happened to be an awesome Officiant. I would highly recommend Trish and Sacred Moments.

Brian Kelm Productions Brian Kelm Productions Wedding DJs

Trish is such a fun person to work with! She wants to collaborate, personalize, and work as a team to generate an experience that most couples wish was available! Working with her for Charlie & Christine's Wedding Ceremony last summer in Lake Geneva was truly a fun and collaborate experience! She wants to communicate with all the other professionals involved and has such a passion & zest for what she does! She is a master of bringing forth your love story and how it can be conveyed throughout your service! I have her on my go to list when couples I am working with need an officiant! Truly a joy to work with!

Brian Kelm Productions
4.9 out of 5 rating , 83 Reviews
· Wedding DJs
Sweet Sounds of Music
4.9 out of 5 rating , 27 Reviews
· Wedding DJs

Edgerton Edgerton, Wisconsin, 53534
Location of (Sacred Moments)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding