Sacred Moments

Edgerton, Wisconsin View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$490 Typical Price

Local to Edgerton, Wisconsin, offering wedding officiant services. Sacred Moments specializes in arranging and administering personalized ceremonies for weddings throughout some areas of Wisconsin. As an officiant affiliated with Universal Life Church and a certified Spiritual Director and Reiki Practitioner, Trish Kalhagen of Sacred Moments is dedicated to making your wedding a memorable, joy-filled experience, and endeavors to also serve as a reliable source of spiritual support.

Sacred Moments prioritizes listening to and assisting you in your wedding planning process. All elements of your ceremony will be crafted according to your beliefs, preferences, and traditions, and vows can be as much or as little customized as you desire. Wedding packages are customized according to your needs and wedding preferences. Ceremony rehearsal coverage is generally included in the cost of these services. Vow renewals, interfaith, and non-religious ceremonies can be provided. Depending on your location, travel fees may apply.

Other Services

Sacred Moments also offers Baby Blessings, Baptisms, Labyrinth Experience Workshops and Celebrations of Life/Memorials/Funerals are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$490

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$385

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Earth-Based
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

IL
IA
WI

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kailey
    Kailey Married on 07/01/2022

Wonderful experience

10/10 would recommend to anyone!! We had a phone call with her monthly for a few months to create our ceremony script and she was always available to answer questions or change things around. She was willing to work with all of our ideas and was so kind. She did a great job running the rehearsal and we got so many complements from guests about how great they thought she was.
    Kelsey K. Married on 06/04/2022

Amazing Experience

Trish was referred to us by a coworker of mine who gave her nothing but rave reviews! From our first reach out she was responsive, helpful, enthusiastic, and patient with us as we worked through the process of planning for the ceremony and wedding in general. Through every conversation we were reassured that Trish was invested in our day being everything we wanted and that she would help ensure that things went smoothly. The resources she provided for getting the marriage license and putting together the ceremony were so helpful. On the day we both felt so at ease knowing Trish had everything handled. She really ensured that the most important part of our day went off without any issues. We could not recommend her enough!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Your Mix Maui Your Mix Maui Wedding DJs

As a DJ/Event coordinator I work with MANY officiants, providing both microphones for all involved and helping with the planning/coordination of events, speeches and music. Trish was not only incredibly detailed, communicative, quick to respond and friendly in the lead up to the event. But she was also incredibly relaxed, prompt, appropriately-dressed and professional on our clients big day. As I told trish, I unfortunately usually only remember the very bad professionals in any category and rarely does someone stand out so much in the way they live up to my standards for my own clients. Trish had a great way of making the words very personal to her clients, without crossing any boundaries that I have seen others do (getting emotional themselves, making too many side comments etc.) During the ceremony I really enjoyed not only her choice of words and intonation, but also her clear, warm, voice on the microphone for the ceremony. She would certainly be my new favorite celebrant/officiant, and I will recommend her to my customers in the future!

Sweet Sounds of Music Sweet Sounds of Music Wedding DJs

I had the extreme pleasure of working with Trish from Sacred Moments. She was a pleasure to work with and as I heard her perform the ceremony she was professional and caring. It was like they had a friend do their wedding, who just happened to be an awesome Officiant. I would highly recommend Trish and Sacred Moments.

Brian Kelm Productions Brian Kelm Productions Wedding DJs

Trish is such a fun person to work with! She wants to collaborate, personalize, and work as a team to generate an experience that most couples wish was available! Working with her for Charlie & Christine's Wedding Ceremony last summer in Lake Geneva was truly a fun and collaborate experience! She wants to communicate with all the other professionals involved and has such a passion & zest for what she does! She is a master of bringing forth your love story and how it can be conveyed throughout your service! I have her on my go to list when couples I am working with need an officiant! Truly a joy to work with!

Edgerton Edgerton, Wisconsin, 53534
Location of (Sacred Moments)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding