Sacred Moments Reviews

91 Reviews for Sacred Moments

91 Sacred Moments Reviews
  • MEISEGIRL16

Vanessa · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I’m not even sure where to start, Trish officiated our wedding on 6-9-18 and she was absolutely amazing! She made the planning of our ceremony perfect. She was always on top of everything and gave great advice. She always checked in and made me feel like she actually cared about our wedding. Whoever is reading this you really should book Trish or even schedule a consult and you will see how amazing she is!! Thank you for everything Trish!!!

Sacred Moments 1

Natalie · Married on 10/13/2018

Trish is amazing and great to work with. She is super helpful along the way and provides so many examples and special ways to personalize your ceremony! If you do decide to go with Trish please take her advice and do the love stories! So many people loved that part of our ceremony. We would not change a single thing from our ceremony. We had so many compliments on how our wedding was unique and personalized to fit us! We highly recommend Trish she made our ceremony perfect!

Sacred Moments 2

Becca · Married on 09/30/2018

Trish is an absolute dream. My husband and I live in Germany and we organized our whole wedding in Madison from abroad. Trish helped us stay on track with the planning with monthly Skype sessions to achieve what turned out to be the most amazing ceremony that was even more than we could’ve hoped for. She is an incredible communicator: not only via Skype but also email and over the phone, she double checked everything and made sure it was exactly to our liking. She truly cared about us as a couple and she wanted our day to be everything we dreamed of and more.
    The process started out with her giving us a huge binder of ideas and we widdled them away until we came up with something we all loved. Not only do I feel like we “hired” an officiant for our wedding, but I feel like we gained a friend and ally. I can’t imagine having celebrated our wedding without Trish (and Kevin!!) Lock her down for your wedding, she’s incredible!

Sacred Moments 3

Landon · Married on 09/16/2018

Trish was wonderful! She was very helpful and helped make our day special!

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Trish was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made the process easy and helped us personalize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. She is very professional and timely.

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

Trish did an awesome job as our officiant and we could not have been happier with the services she provided. She was open to all of our wishes and ideas. We received many compliments on the job she did, as well as her kindness and friendly nature.

Trish is patient, easy to work with, fun, and she very much enjoys her job. Don't hesitate to contact her!

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolute perfection! I can not even begin to describe what a fantastic job Trish (and her husband, Kevin) did. From start to finish, I did not have to worry about a thing. The thoroughness and attention to detail was astounding. Their kindness was such an added bonus. HIGHLY recommend Trish for anyone looking for someone who "gets it". She understands just how important of a day it is and wants to make sure it is nothing shy of perfection!

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

From start to finish, Trish was the perfect person to officiate my wedding. When we first began working together, Trish sent me a binder of information that included examples of each section of the ceremony. Her level of organization made crafting my own ceremony so easy! Trish and I had check-in calls as frequently as I needed, which was very helpful. She is an incredibly kind person who was with me every step of the way in my wedding planning. Our ceremony came together beautifully. My husband and I agree that it was the best part of our wedding day, and that is all thanks to Trish. I highly recommend her!

Sacred Moments 4

Caryn · Married on 07/21/2018

WOW. Trish was absolutely dedicated and personable with her services. She will tailor to your EVERY need and more. My husband and I had a non-denominational ceremony and were quite picky about the wording and style of it. However, Trish appreciated our creativity and encouraged it without ever judging. We seriously would not hire anyone else for our officiant because she's definitely the best. She will take your vision into her heart and make it hers too. Her enthusiasm, care, and effort is just astounding. We see her as a friend and aunt because she was always there for us throughout our complicated process with planning a wedding across the country and at certain points, abroad. She was meant to be an officiant because she is good at soaking up the love and precious moments then spreads the joy. Extremely professional and always on top of things even when the couple is not. Her organization and follow-up still amazes me to this day. I'm so glad to have found her and her husband for our wedding weekend. They are such kind, warm, and loving people. I highly recommend if you want your day to be a dream come true.

Sacred Moments 5
    Sacred Moments 6
    Sacred Moments 7
    Sacred Moments 8

Casey · Married on 07/05/2018

Trish was absolutely amazing. After trying to plan a big, traditional wedding for two years, my husband and I decided to elope. I reached out to Trish and she responded almost immediately! I know how difficult it can be for vendors in the wedding business to provide excellent customer communication (especially during wedding season), but Trish was super responsive. My husband and I were having trouble finding an officiant who we felt comfortable with. I knew that I found the right person when I spoke with Trish! She put together a beautiful ceremony for us, including everything that we wanted, and leaving out what we weren't comfortable with. Overall, she made our day absolutely magical. If you choose her, you won't regret it! She is the best.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

I don't think I can say enough good things about Trish from Sacred Moments, and I don't think I can convey how thankful I am to have worked with her! Trish recently officiated my wedding, and it was an overall amazing experience. I began working with Trish in March 2017, and she worked with me for over a year to create the ceremony I envisioned. Trish went above and beyond to make sure that the ceremony went exactly as I imagined. Trish also made sure that I had all the technical and legal information that I needed to successfully marry my partner. For all of these reasons and more, I highly recommend working with Trish from Sacred Moments-- I'm certainly glad that I did!

Sacred Moments 9
    Sacred Moments 10

Marissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Trish is an absolutly amazing officient. Our wedding was on June 16th of 2018 and she worked with me for over 8 months piecing together the perfect ceremony. She answered all of my questions, gave me suggestions, and helped us create a personal and amazing ceremony. Trish was supper flexible and caring. Each phone call she always asked how we were doing and cared about what was going on in our personal life. She was always professional and we were so happy to find her for our ceremony. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. With her work and my own added touched our ceremony was unique to us and absolutly perfect. If you are looking for a professional, personal, and amazing officient Trish is who you should go with!!

Sacred Moments 11
    Sacred Moments 12
    Sacred Moments 13

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

Trish was an amazing Officiant who helped me through the ceremony planning process and beyond from the moment I hired her! She gave advice and kept me on track to help me manage the wedding planning with my ongoing Master's schedule and I performed a lovely service. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend.

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2018

Trish did an amazing job and was there for me 3 week prior to getting married after the officiant that was supposed to marry me backed out last min, she was there and stepped up and helped make our day beautiful. She was so helpful in more ways then i think she knows and would recommend her to anyone. So glad we found her for our special day, she really did make it great for us!

Tracy · Married on 04/28/2018

We are so happy we found Trish! We wanted something more out of the box than the standard norm for our ceremony and that’s what she helped us create for our day. We couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out!
    She was so fun to work with, having tips, suggestions and advice every step of the way. When we lost two dear family members during the planning process she was compassionate and concerned. And when I called her a week out from our wedding day freaking out because of the weather and possibly having to change our venue, she calmed me down and got me to see everything would work out just fine (thankfully we didn’t have to change anything, lol).
    And Trish was just fun to talk to, she is so friendly!
    If you are looking for someone creative, professional, compassionate and just plain fun to work with, just to name a few of her great attributes, then Trish is your woman. You won’t be sorry you went with her services!
    We couldn’t have had the amazingly beautiful ceremony we did without her ❤️

Becky · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Trish was one of the best decisions we made. She was very organized, extremely helpful, and she had great ideas to help us construct our dream wedding. She kept us on task with a timeline and checklist for us to follow. She was incredible every step of the way. Our ceremony was perfectly us and my wife and I couldn't be happier!!!

Sacred Moments 14
  • MsWizNef

Alyssa · Married on 10/21/2017

Trish is absolutely fantastic. Honestly, 5 stars are not enough. She has curated a great selection of options for a ceremony that can be selected from to create exactly what you're looking for. Compared to other vendors we looked at, she seems so much more passionate. She is enthusiastic about every couple that she works with, and it so clearly shows in her work. While others charge for their "gold/platinum/premier" package (which might still limit you to 2-3 conversations and minimal personalization), Trish will let you work through your ceremony as much as you need because she loves her work. She will put you at ease through the whole planning process all the way to the ceremony.

Dana · Married on 10/20/2017

We knew that we would get nothing but great things from Trish; but when the time came we got everything we wanted and more. She was the best in everything; truly. Not only was she there for myself and the groom but she went beyond and talked with everyone she could. She spent time to get to know all our family and friends. Trish and her husband are some of the most friendly and compassionate people. You can tell she loves what she does, and puts everything into making your special day the best it possibly can. We had monthly meetings on how we wanted the ceremony to go. She made suggestions, and listened to everything we had to say. She sent us tons of information to choose from, and whenever you needed to ask her something she was there without making it feel like you where a bother. In our monthly meetings it wasn't all business either; she took the time to try and get to know you. You could tell she wanted to be there just as much as we wanted to. She checked in with me before the ceremony to see how I was doing, and if everything is looking to be on schedule.
    I am so thankful for finding her on Wedding Wire. I would without a doubt pick her again if I had the choice. Trish and her husband have left an everlasting impression with us, and for that I am truly grateful.

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2017

Trish was so wonderful to work with. She was responsive to my questions and concerns, and continuously checked in with me to see how everything was going. During rehearsal and on the day of the ceremony, she guided my husband and I every step of the way. I really loved her calm professionalism and I am so happy I found her! She took the stress away from one step of the wedding process.

Jaimie · Married on 09/30/2017

Trish was absolutely amazing to work with. She's extremely organized and takes her job very seriously. I can honestly say our ceremony was my favorite part of the entire day and that is all because of Trish. I can't thank her enough. Everything was perfect!

Mason · Married on 09/24/2017

Trish was very open to what we wanted to do and helped us each step of the way! She's incredibly easy to work with and I would highly recommend her to anybody!

Ari · Married on 09/23/2017

I found Trish through a facebook wedding page/group, and thank goodness I did! Even though the distance was a bit, she was willing to make the drive, even for a face to face coffee if we wanted! Incredibly accommodating, helpful, and willing to bounce ideas together. We had a call together at a minimum of every 4-5 weeks, if not sooner/more frequently to help keep us accountable for the needed work and to design the different parts of the ceremony. But she went above and beyond for that, too! When we would have a call, there was always some time in the beginning to get a feel for how we were doing with the planning and just life in general! Personal relationships and building that rapport is SO important. Not only does she do amazing work, but she loves her work and she makes it apparent! Thank you, Trish, for helping us make our day INCREDIBLE! You rock!!

Sacred Moments 15

Stefanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely phenomenal to work with! Sacred moments made the ceremony just how we had envisioned. Trish was amazing through the entire process and made everything stress free by working with us on all the details. They went far above and beyond what was expected. I would recommend Trish and Kevin to anyone looking to have the perfect day!

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2017

Working with Trish was delightful from beginning to end. She was very engaging starting with our very first phone call. We talked once per month, and she guided us along with all aspects of the planning to make sure we stayed on track. Trish had very many examples to help us choose our own customized ceremony, and she was very agreeable with all of our decisions. On the weekend of the wedding, she was punctual and professional, and expertly led the rehearsal and ceremony. We are both so happy that Trish could be part of our special day.