Sacred Moments Reviews

Sacred Moments 6
Sacred Moments 7
  • MEISEGIRL16

Vanessa · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I’m not even sure where to start, Trish officiated our wedding on 6-9-18 and she was absolutely amazing! She made the planning of our ceremony perfect. She was always on top of everything and gave great advice. She always checked in and made me feel like she actually cared about our wedding. Whoever is reading this you really should book Trish or even schedule a consult and you will see how amazing she is!! Thank you for everything Trish!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Sacred Moments 8

Kim Schuneman · Married on 03/16/2019

Sacred Moments with Trish

Trish was wonderful to work with. She was EXTREMELY helpful, had a huge repertoire to work from and was very accommodating for a very short time frame. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend working with her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Rick Baker · Married on 01/10/2019

You cannot do any better

Trish is an incredibly thoughtful, organized, experienced and a knowledgeable professional. She is kind, she has an awareness and ease about her that makes your day memorable, and worry free. She works hard to make sure that your day is how you both envision it.

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Connie

Connie · Married on 12/31/2018

Magical NYE Wedding

Working with Trish was truly one of the greatest experiences of our wedding. We planned our wedding in 4 months while my husband was deployed and Trish was there for me every step of the way. Not only did she provide amazing service prior but her ceremony was incredible. There were laughs, tears and we got numerous comments on how great it was! A million thanks to Trish for making our day so special!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Sacred Moments 9
    Sacred Moments 10
    Sacred Moments 11
    Sacred Moments 12

Leslie Boe · Married on 12/18/2018

Personalized vows

We were so impressed. We were actually able to dance to our song while saying our personal vows to each other. Making our special moment only ours and us together. It was perfect. Thank you trish

Sent on 01/07/2019

Kayla Grueneberg · Married on 11/16/2018

Great organized service

Our ceremony experience was perfect. Everything was very well planned out and organized. Every talk I had with Trish was just easy and productive! Soo many compliments on the ceremony. I cannot say enough just how easy she made the whole process for us. Just overall great service from a great person.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience!!

Working with Trish was the best decision we made! My husband and I were clueless about anything regarding what we wanted to include for our readings/vows/etc but Trish gave us SO many helpful suggestions and ideas that we would have never considered and helped us craft a beautiful ceremony that was perfect for us! Throughout the process she checked in with us every few weeks to share what ideas we had and for just general updates as to how the wedding planning was going & was always extremely responsive if we ever needed anything. At our reception we received so many compliments from guests about how much they loved our ceremony & hourglass ritual & are still receiving them days after! I 100% recommend hiring Trish to be your wedding officiant, you will NOT regret it :)

Sent on 10/29/2018

Natalie · Married on 10/13/2018

Trish is amazing and great to work with. She is super helpful along the way and provides so many examples and special ways to personalize your ceremony! If you do decide to go with Trish please take her advice and do the love stories! So many people loved that part of our ceremony. We would not change a single thing from our ceremony. We had so many compliments on how our wedding was unique and personalized to fit us! We highly recommend Trish she made our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Sacred Moments 13

Becca · Married on 09/30/2018

Trish is an absolute dream. My husband and I live in Germany and we organized our whole wedding in Madison from abroad. Trish helped us stay on track with the planning with monthly Skype sessions to achieve what turned out to be the most amazing ceremony that was even more than we could’ve hoped for. She is an incredible communicator: not only via Skype but also email and over the phone, she double checked everything and made sure it was exactly to our liking. She truly cared about us as a couple and she wanted our day to be everything we dreamed of and more.
    The process started out with her giving us a huge binder of ideas and we widdled them away until we came up with something we all loved. Not only do I feel like we “hired” an officiant for our wedding, but I feel like we gained a friend and ally. I can’t imagine having celebrated our wedding without Trish (and Kevin!!) Lock her down for your wedding, she’s incredible!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    Sacred Moments 14

Larissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Warm, Open & Organized

We are so happy we worked with Trish as our officiant. From day one she was willing to talk to us as much as needed to work out our ceremony and provided a lot of great content to get started. I felt she truly cared about ensuring the ceremony was what we wanted and was meaningful to us, and she delivered exactly what we had discussed. She is so great about reaching out and also ensuring that the necessities like getting your license is well on track. We were so glad we trusted Trish to perform the most important part of our big day!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Landon · Married on 09/16/2018

Trish was wonderful! She was very helpful and helped make our day special!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Trish was absolutely wonderful to work with! She made the process easy and helped us personalize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. She is very professional and timely.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Mary · Married on 09/08/2018

Trish did an awesome job as our officiant and we could not have been happier with the services she provided. She was open to all of our wishes and ideas. We received many compliments on the job she did, as well as her kindness and friendly nature.

Trish is patient, easy to work with, fun, and she very much enjoys her job. Don't hesitate to contact her!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolute perfection! I can not even begin to describe what a fantastic job Trish (and her husband, Kevin) did. From start to finish, I did not have to worry about a thing. The thoroughness and attention to detail was astounding. Their kindness was such an added bonus. HIGHLY recommend Trish for anyone looking for someone who "gets it". She understands just how important of a day it is and wants to make sure it is nothing shy of perfection!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Katie · Married on 08/04/2018

From start to finish, Trish was the perfect person to officiate my wedding. When we first began working together, Trish sent me a binder of information that included examples of each section of the ceremony. Her level of organization made crafting my own ceremony so easy! Trish and I had check-in calls as frequently as I needed, which was very helpful. She is an incredibly kind person who was with me every step of the way in my wedding planning. Our ceremony came together beautifully. My husband and I agree that it was the best part of our wedding day, and that is all thanks to Trish. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Sacred Moments 15

Caryn · Married on 07/21/2018

WOW. Trish was absolutely dedicated and personable with her services. She will tailor to your EVERY need and more. My husband and I had a non-denominational ceremony and were quite picky about the wording and style of it. However, Trish appreciated our creativity and encouraged it without ever judging. We seriously would not hire anyone else for our officiant because she's definitely the best. She will take your vision into her heart and make it hers too. Her enthusiasm, care, and effort is just astounding. We see her as a friend and aunt because she was always there for us throughout our complicated process with planning a wedding across the country and at certain points, abroad. She was meant to be an officiant because she is good at soaking up the love and precious moments then spreads the joy. Extremely professional and always on top of things even when the couple is not. Her organization and follow-up still amazes me to this day. I'm so glad to have found her and her husband for our wedding weekend. They are such kind, warm, and loving people. I highly recommend if you want your day to be a dream come true.

Sent on 07/29/2018
    Sacred Moments 16
    Sacred Moments 17
    Sacred Moments 18
    Sacred Moments 19

Casey · Married on 07/05/2018

Trish was absolutely amazing. After trying to plan a big, traditional wedding for two years, my husband and I decided to elope. I reached out to Trish and she responded almost immediately! I know how difficult it can be for vendors in the wedding business to provide excellent customer communication (especially during wedding season), but Trish was super responsive. My husband and I were having trouble finding an officiant who we felt comfortable with. I knew that I found the right person when I spoke with Trish! She put together a beautiful ceremony for us, including everything that we wanted, and leaving out what we weren't comfortable with. Overall, she made our day absolutely magical. If you choose her, you won't regret it! She is the best.

Sent on 07/06/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

I don't think I can say enough good things about Trish from Sacred Moments, and I don't think I can convey how thankful I am to have worked with her! Trish recently officiated my wedding, and it was an overall amazing experience. I began working with Trish in March 2017, and she worked with me for over a year to create the ceremony I envisioned. Trish went above and beyond to make sure that the ceremony went exactly as I imagined. Trish also made sure that I had all the technical and legal information that I needed to successfully marry my partner. For all of these reasons and more, I highly recommend working with Trish from Sacred Moments-- I'm certainly glad that I did!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Sacred Moments 20
    Sacred Moments 21

Marissa · Married on 06/16/2018

Trish is an absolutly amazing officient. Our wedding was on June 16th of 2018 and she worked with me for over 8 months piecing together the perfect ceremony. She answered all of my questions, gave me suggestions, and helped us create a personal and amazing ceremony. Trish was supper flexible and caring. Each phone call she always asked how we were doing and cared about what was going on in our personal life. She was always professional and we were so happy to find her for our ceremony. I couldn't imagine working with anyone else. With her work and my own added touched our ceremony was unique to us and absolutly perfect. If you are looking for a professional, personal, and amazing officient Trish is who you should go with!!

Sent on 07/17/2018
    Sacred Moments 22
    Sacred Moments 23
    Sacred Moments 24

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

Trish was an amazing Officiant who helped me through the ceremony planning process and beyond from the moment I hired her! She gave advice and kept me on track to help me manage the wedding planning with my ongoing Master's schedule and I performed a lovely service. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2018

Trish did an amazing job and was there for me 3 week prior to getting married after the officiant that was supposed to marry me backed out last min, she was there and stepped up and helped make our day beautiful. She was so helpful in more ways then i think she knows and would recommend her to anyone. So glad we found her for our special day, she really did make it great for us!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Trish is amazing! I am so glad we hired her as our officiant for our 5/5/18 wedding ceremony. We were looking for an officiant who would allow us to pick and choose what we wanted in our ceremony and wouldn't make us feel guilty for leaving traditional things out. Upon our first meeting with her, we knew that she was going to be the perfect fit. She gave us this binder full of ceremony samples and ideas. It was so much fun to page through it and choose what we wanted and what we didn't. Trish allowed me to make as many changes as necessary to make our ceremony perfect, even editing the wording of certain passages! She was professional and very responsive, and went way above and beyond. She gave us lots of ideas, but always let us make the final decision. Her organization and punctuality was much appreciated! I can't say enough good things about Trish. My husband and I received so many compliments about our ceremony during the reception and multiple people wrote about it in our guestbook. I even had a family member who recently got married tell me she wished she would known about Trish last year for her ceremony! My husband and I are so pleased with what Trish did, we will always cherish that day and look back on it with fond memories. I would recommend Trish as an officiant to anyone!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Tracy · Married on 04/28/2018

We are so happy we found Trish! We wanted something more out of the box than the standard norm for our ceremony and that’s what she helped us create for our day. We couldn’t be more happy with how it turned out!
    She was so fun to work with, having tips, suggestions and advice every step of the way. When we lost two dear family members during the planning process she was compassionate and concerned. And when I called her a week out from our wedding day freaking out because of the weather and possibly having to change our venue, she calmed me down and got me to see everything would work out just fine (thankfully we didn’t have to change anything, lol).
    And Trish was just fun to talk to, she is so friendly!
    If you are looking for someone creative, professional, compassionate and just plain fun to work with, just to name a few of her great attributes, then Trish is your woman. You won’t be sorry you went with her services!
    We couldn’t have had the amazingly beautiful ceremony we did without her ❤️

Sent on 05/01/2018

Becky · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Trish was one of the best decisions we made. She was very organized, extremely helpful, and she had great ideas to help us construct our dream wedding. She kept us on task with a timeline and checklist for us to follow. She was incredible every step of the way. Our ceremony was perfectly us and my wife and I couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 11/17/2017