75 Reviews for Sacred Moments

Agnostic (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Earth-Based (2)
75 Sacred Moments Reviews

Working with Trish was one of the best decisions we made. She was very organized, extremely helpful, and she had great ideas to help us construct our dream wedding. She kept us on task with a timeline and checklist for us to follow. She was incredible every step of the way. Our ceremony was perfectly us and my wife and I couldn't be happier!!!

Profile Picture Becky, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Trish is absolutely fantastic. Honestly, 5 stars are not enough. She has curated a great selection of options for a ceremony that can be selected from to create exactly what you're looking for. Compared to other vendors we looked at, she seems so much more passionate. She is enthusiastic about every couple that she works with, and it so clearly shows in her work. While others charge for their "gold/platinum/premier" package (which might still limit you to 2-3 conversations and minimal personalization), Trish will let you work through your ceremony as much as you need because she loves her work. She will put you at ease through the whole planning process all the way to the ceremony.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, No Denomination

We knew that we would get nothing but great things from Trish; but when the time came we got everything we wanted and more. She was the best in everything; truly. Not only was she there for myself and the groom but she went beyond and talked with everyone she could. She spent time to get to know all our family and friends. Trish and her husband are some of the most friendly and compassionate people. You can tell she loves what she does, and puts everything into making your special day the best it possibly can. We had monthly meetings on how we wanted the ceremony to go. She made suggestions, and listened to everything we had to say. She sent us tons of information to choose from, and whenever you needed to ask her something she was there without making it feel like you where a bother. In our monthly meetings it wasn't all business either; she took the time to try and get to know you. You could tell she wanted to be there just as much as we wanted to. She checked in with me before the ceremony to see how I was doing, and if everything is looking to be on schedule.
I am so thankful for finding her on Wedding Wire. I would without a doubt pick her again if I had the choice. Trish and her husband have left an everlasting impression with us, and for that I am truly grateful.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Agnostic, Earth-Based, No Denomination, Rehearsal

Trish was so wonderful to work with. She was responsive to my questions and concerns, and continuously checked in with me to see how everything was going. During rehearsal and on the day of the ceremony, she guided my husband and I every step of the way. I really loved her calm professionalism and I am so happy I found her! She took the stress away from one step of the wedding process.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Trish was absolutely amazing to work with. She's extremely organized and takes her job very seriously. I can honestly say our ceremony was my favorite part of the entire day and that is all because of Trish. I can't thank her enough. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Jaimie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Trish was very open to what we wanted to do and helped us each step of the way! She's incredibly easy to work with and I would highly recommend her to anybody!

Profile Picture Mason, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I found Trish through a facebook wedding page/group, and thank goodness I did! Even though the distance was a bit, she was willing to make the drive, even for a face to face coffee if we wanted! Incredibly accommodating, helpful, and willing to bounce ideas together. We had a call together at a minimum of every 4-5 weeks, if not sooner/more frequently to help keep us accountable for the needed work and to design the different parts of the ceremony. But she went above and beyond for that, too! When we would have a call, there was always some time in the beginning to get a feel for how we were doing with the planning and just life in general! Personal relationships and building that rapport is SO important. Not only does she do amazing work, but she loves her work and she makes it apparent! Thank you, Trish, for helping us make our day INCREDIBLE! You rock!!

Profile Picture Ari, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely phenomenal to work with! Sacred moments made the ceremony just how we had envisioned. Trish was amazing through the entire process and made everything stress free by working with us on all the details. They went far above and beyond what was expected. I would recommend Trish and Kevin to anyone looking to have the perfect day!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination

Working with Trish was delightful from beginning to end. She was very engaging starting with our very first phone call. We talked once per month, and she guided us along with all aspects of the planning to make sure we stayed on track. Trish had very many examples to help us choose our own customized ceremony, and she was very agreeable with all of our decisions. On the weekend of the wedding, she was punctual and professional, and expertly led the rehearsal and ceremony. We are both so happy that Trish could be part of our special day.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Trish is so wonderful! My husband and I had met with vendors who were double the price for much, much less value, and then we met Trish. We had a few meetings with her (one in person and more over the phone) and each time she was great about setting deadlines for us to make sure we were still on track with all our wedding planning - not just the ceremony! We ended up with a beautiful ceremony that reflected us in every way, was inclusive of all our guests, and made my mom (a tough customer!) so, so happy!

Profile Picture Ainsley, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Have Trish officiate your wedding. I promise you that you will not regret it. It was one of the best decisions I have made when planning my wedding. Jay and I loved her. She was more than accommodating. You get to create your own ceremony, which we loved, because we wanted it to be more secular and we could make this happen, because we had chosen our readings. She was early for the night of the rehearsal and the wedding day, which is important, because you do not want to have to worry about people being late on your big day! Trish talked with me about all aspects of the wedding besides the ceremony keeping me on track and I am thankful for this. I literally love Trish and thought she did a phenomenal job and I am personally going to miss working with her. Book her seriously and congratulations on your engagement if you are reading this! :)

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Trish was SOOO amazing for Brittany and I's wedding! She was able to accommodate our every need and had many great ideas of her own for those moments we just weren't completely sure how we wanted to do something. She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had and provided us with a mountain of templates to pick and choose from to create the perfect ceremony. She has the kind of personality that makes her extremely easy to work with and the friendliness and compassion that make her a life-long friend now. Brittany and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for that perfect person to officiate your perfect day. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Trish was wonderful to work with. She worked with us well and helped us throughout the process. She helped to make sure we stayed on track. We received tons of compliments on her service and people were even asking how I found her. She is a very sweet person and you would not be disappointed if you work with her.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Trish was amazing! She was so organized and thorough and made the process of planning our ceremony stress-free. She really met our needs and spent time getting to know us as a couple. We are so happy that she was part of our special day. We'd highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Cristina, 12/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Trish was absolutely amazing to work with. She made the whole process super easy and was a delight to work with. She was great at getting back to us when questions would arise. I would recommend anyone to Trish in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture courtney, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Trish is incredible and was a joy to work with. She truly cared about us and wanted to make sure our ceremony and day reflected everything we are. Trish worked with us to create our ceremony (she gives you so many examples to work from - awesome) and to perfect our vows. More importantly, she mentally supported us through every moment. Trish was able to guide my type-A family through the dress rehearsal. And, the day of our wedding, she was my go to when I needed a moment to recenter and collect my emotions. Her husband, Kevin, is also a kind and wonderful human. If you are looking for an officiant who truly cares about you and your future spouse, contact Trish. I couldn't recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Trish is so accommodating! She made the whole wedding planning process as easy as possible and she is always working around the clients schedule, even on the other side of the world.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 8/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I contacted Trish via email on a Tuesday night at 6:30pm thinking she would get back to me the next day. That night I got a phone call from her to discuss what I was looking for in an officiant! I knew right then I shouldn't look any further and just hire her. She was extremely helpful, and purposely pushed us to work on our completely custom (non-religious) ceremony early so we wouldn't have to worry about it later. I'm so glad she did, she made the whole thing stress-free with examples and suggestions. She worked well with our wedding coordinator at the church and even suggested a DJ to us (who we hired and was amazing). She is very professional and I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Leah, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you want your ceremony to be everything you dreamed of and more, then look no further than Trish Kalhagen at Sacred Moments. She came highly recommended to us by our coordinator and choosing her to officiate our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. We were able to create an extremely unique ceremony that was so personal for us. Trish gave us the freedom to make it exactly what we wanted it to be while still making sure to include the traditional and important parts of a wedding ceremony. It was so stress free being able to work on our ceremony little by little through several planning sessions with her. She is an exceptional individual and the service she provides is so fantastic, our families are still raving about our wedding! Thank you for everything, Trish! You are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Dear Trish and Kevin, If today I say my wedding day was perfect is because I had you to make it special. I'm forever grateful for the hours spent on the phone with me to make sure we were having a beautiful day. I give you 5 STARS and recommend you forever. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Can't say enough how much I loved to have you as part of my wedding.

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Trish is amazing! We highly recommend her. She made planning our ceremony fun and stress free. Everything you need to customize your vows, she provides in her wedding binder. And if it is not there...well, say you want to water a rose tree? No problem. Trish knows just the right wording. She holds your hand from start to finish and is a true professional. We especially appreciated her taking the lead and running the rehearsal for us. And we loved that her husband Kevin took pictures and posted them on Facebook the next day. An added bonus: our guests also LOVED Trish and Kevin. Both dined and dance with us making the day even more special. Thank you both so much!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Trish was wonderful to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant to plan and have our wedding with. We would highly recommend using her. She is very personable & efficient and made our day beautiful. Thank you again Trish!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography

Trish was and continued to be very responsive, postive and proactive in our initial communications through and after our ceremony. We could not have asked for a more perfect fit for our special and very uniquely casual ceremony. Great service. Personal, professional and supportive. Lots of great ideas and thoughts provided through Trish. We can not recommend Sacred Moments services enough for anyone seeking a stress free planning process. Thank you Trish & Kevin. Very Blessed to have you part of our lives!

Profile Picture Donald, 6/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography
Services Used: No Denomination

It was a wonderful experience to work with Trish! She was very organized, responsive, and personable to plan with. We were getting married out of state and she was kind enough to not only travel but also researched marriage license policies in the county we were getting married in! The ceremony ran flawlessly because of her great efforts to make sure we could have the ceremony that we wanted! She even brought us fresh picked strawberries the day of our wedding! We truly could not have asked for a better officiant. :)

Profile Picture Marissa, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews