***How We Stand Apart From ALL Other Wedding Photographers***
Do all photographers blur together for you?
We totally get it and want to share with you very clearly how we stand apart from ALL the others.
1. Two photographers truly equals two photographers with us (and trust us, two photographers are SO important to thoroughly cover it all on the best day of your life). What other photographers do you know that show you BOTH the first and second shooter’s portfolio? Additionally, we are all equally amazing at what we do and you’ll be blown away by our portfolios, which brings me to my next question… what other photographer has two EQUALLY talented photographers offered to you? Who are your top two on our team that you’d love to have at your wedding? We’re willing to bet you’ll love us all but absolutely let us know if you have favorites! :) https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/about-us/
2. We show “Us in Action” and let’s face it, reviews are great but aren’t always accurate, additionally, you can like the person, but it’s the same as a job interview where you think someone will be wonderful then when you see them in action they’re not always what you expected. We are the ONLY ones we’ve seen that share in VIDEO form what your experience will be like when you choose us - https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/us-in-action/
3. We share MANY start to finish weddings (https://photos.sbphotoanddesign.com/) because as great as engagement sessions are, this is easy light to shoot in, you must see indoor shots/ how the photographer handles tough lighting conditions. If photographers don’t have their weddings up for the world to see, ask. You’ll learn nearly everything you need to know by clicking through each and every image from these. We have done surveys to see if our award winning photos were as good as we thought and I’m thrilled to say that 100% of couples that looked at our start to finish weddings and compared them to the 5 most popular photographers in our area chose US! 100%. We did not tell them which weddings we’d shot until AFTER and EVERY photographer we showed them was at least double our price!
*2 and 3 on this list (seeing what your experience will be like the day of and what will be delivered to you) are literally the ONLY two things you need to see and based on thorough research, we believe we are the ONLY ones to show you both!
4. Our website is more thorough, transparent, and helpful than ANYONE else’s. Most of our free time has been spent working on it which shows dedication that literally no one else has shown which should say something about who we are. https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/
5. We give you a private online gallery where you can hide any images prior to sharing the link. Your guests have the option to order through us OR download images for FREE in full resolution without logo WITH a print release AND you get a flash drive. This is SO convenient for you and your guests absolutely love it!
6. We are a small, tight-knit group. Why is this such a perk? Allow me to explain. Small groups are rare but when we started, it was just two of us and we told couples they’d get two photographers. Without a backup, that’s a major risk taken on the best day of your life. Don’t ever, EVER be so cocky to think that your photographers are super human and nothing can happen to them. Always ask them if they have a backup then ask to SEE their backup’s portfolio. Additionally, we’re competitive as a small group and that always helps us to strive to be the absolute best which is so clear when you review our photos. TWO couples booked us this week who had previously booked a husband wife team. One was because the wife was having a bad pregnancy and decided to cancel her weddings and the other was because the couple's photographers were asked to stand up in their friend's wedding. Lastly, we will never be a large company since there’s no possible way you can know every photographer is amazing and has a great personality when you get too big. Small teams where you can see everyone is very equal in talent truly are the best and we are so glad we grew from a two person team into this amazing little family.
7. All others with our quality start at 8 hours for $2995 or more and typically with just one photographer included. See our packages here - https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/packages-pricing/ *We’ve done the research and know this for a fact. Have you?
We KNOW that all of these things listed above are crucial to creating the best possible experience for you and we strongly encourage you to find another photographer that can say they offer all of this to you. We believe that actions speak louder than words (clearly!) so please review, compare, and SEE for yourself. We are probably the only photographers that urge you to compare us to others. :) We’ve looked at every big name around here (ALL double or triple our price btw) and have yet to find ANYONE who can say they do all of this for their couples. We are the only ones to show you, not tell you, that your experience will be amazing with us.
Shoot us a message if you’ve done the research and would love to have us be a part of your special day! https://www.sbphotoanddesign.com/contact-us/
Recommended by 100% of couples
27 User photos
Lauren · Married on 07/14/2017
SB Photography helped make my wedding dreams come true! I have no hesitation giving 5 stars for each of these categories. Sheryl was so quick to respond to every question I had with the upmost kindness and professionalism, and reached out to me when she need to to make sure everything would go the way I wanted. Both photographers were just magical in knowing when/where/how to get the perfect shots. The most amazing thing I rave about their service is that not only did I end up with flawless photos of myself and my husband, our bridal parties and families, we also got TONS of pictures of our guests both with and without us in them, posed and candid. This didn’t take at all away from the classic wedding pictures as we got more than enough of those, but having all these other pictures documenting ourselves and our guests throughout the night is something I’ve never seen done before to this level - and I’ve been to a lot of weddings!! On top of that, they give you all the digital copies without watermark so you can do whatever you please with them on social media, email to guests, print, etc. This increased the value by a million in my mind - and the price was already unbeatable!! We will cherish SB and our photos forever!!!
Kaily Behrens · Getting married on 08/10/2019
We love working with SB Photography!
Finding a photographer made me very nervous but as soon as we found SB Photography, it has been smooth sailing! We loved that they offer a package that included both the engagement photos and wedding photos. We had to reschedule twice due to the weather and they were always very understanding and accommodating. Taylor and Xavier were awesome (totally recommend two photographers - even for engagement photos)! They were VERY friendly people and SUPER fun to work with! Our photos were back to us in a week and I couldn't believe how fast the turnaround was. We cannot be more happy with the result of our engagement photos & we are SO excited to see them again and have them do our wedding photos in August!!! :)
Brooke Ferrell · Married on 12/29/2018
SB was amazing - so friendly from start to finish and so helpful! They helped us create our entire wedding day timeline to fit all of the pictures in that we wanted and never made us feel like we were burdens. They were always so friendly and professional - could not have had better photographers! We got so many compliments from our guests about how nice our photographers were! Totally recommend them!!