SB Photography and Design Reviews

SB Photography and Design 5
SB Photography and Design 6
SB Photography and Design 7

Kaily Behrens · Getting married on 08/10/2019

We love working with SB Photography!

Finding a photographer made me very nervous but as soon as we found SB Photography, it has been smooth sailing! We loved that they offer a package that included both the engagement photos and wedding photos. We had to reschedule twice due to the weather and they were always very understanding and accommodating. Taylor and Xavier were awesome (totally recommend two photographers - even for engagement photos)! They were VERY friendly people and SUPER fun to work with! Our photos were back to us in a week and I couldn't believe how fast the turnaround was. We cannot be more happy with the result of our engagement photos & we are SO excited to see them again and have them do our wedding photos in August!!! :)

SB Photography and Design 11
  • Brooke

Brooke Ferrell · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome photographers!

SB was amazing - so friendly from start to finish and so helpful! They helped us create our entire wedding day timeline to fit all of the pictures in that we wanted and never made us feel like we were burdens. They were always so friendly and professional - could not have had better photographers! We got so many compliments from our guests about how nice our photographers were! Totally recommend them!!

• hope

hope · Married on 08/25/2018

Since I know a lot of people getting hitched soon. I can not express how awesome sb Photography was. First of all we got an amazing freaking deal. Second they walked us through the entire process. Sheryl and I had many phone calls and texts to make sure the day would run as smoothly as possible. She pretty much helped me make my timeline. When we first booked they sent us a thank you card and stuff to make s’mores. The day of my photographers Matt and Taylor arrived early and started working right away. They we professional. Did everything we asked and more. Taylor even had booby pins, and had a safety pin when one our our flower girls had a dress mishap. During our wedding they showed us a few pictures here and there which was awesome! Then on our 1 month anniversary we received over 1,200 edited photos. Each and every one they took time to edit. They gave us a website with all photos to download for free for us and our guests. Not only that but they are sending a flash drive for us to keep to. I could probably go on and on how amazing our experience was but here’s some of our photos and I think that is proof enough how amazing there.

SB Photography and Design 12
  • tricia

tricia · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved working with sb Photography and Design. We had Kelsea and Josh as our photographers. They were a great mix of posing us and capturing the natural moments. We also worked with them from the begining with our engagement photos and it was great getting to know the photographer and work with them. I would highly recommend sb photography and design, it is worth the money!

Mary · Married on 07/06/2018

Jess and Matt did an amazing job at our wedding. We also had our engagement picture with them so it helped to know that we were going to get along with them when the wedding day came - they took so many pictures and everyone was raving about how the photographers were getting pictures of everyone and everything. I can’t wait to see them!

Sara · Married on 06/08/2018

I was referred to S & B photography from a friend of mine who booked them for their wedding. My friend had nothing but amazing things to say about them....and he for sure was spot on!!!

Adam and Matt traveled to Chicago from Wisconsin for our wedding. They were very attentive and so professional! Every shot was absolutely beautiful! They were also so organized! Matt spent most of the day with the groomsmen, while Adam didn’t miss a beat with all the hustle and bustle of my bride squad getting ready! It was so fun to see the amazing candid moments he was able to capture!

They made everything so stress free and easy! We were truly sad to see them leave at the end of the day. Their pictures are amazing....and their personalities are even better!!

On top of that, when you receive the link to your photos (we had ours back in less than 5 weeks) they are available for instant (free) download in full resolution!! You seriously can’t go wrong with booking this company for ANY event where you hope to capture every beautiful moment!

Hope to see them again soon!!! Thank you again, S & B photography team for forever capturing the beauty of our day! :)

- Sara and Kevin Carroll

SB Photography and Design 18
    SB Photography and Design 19
    SB Photography and Design 20

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

This was a great experience. I found SB Photography and Design with a promotion on Facebook. I wasn't sure if it was a scam or not, so I inquired. I received an email back, right away answering all of my questions. Sheryl even called to follow up to see if I had any other questions. I am SO happy we booked. Leading up to our date, I spoke on the phone with Adam and he helped me with a timeline and other worries I had.
    Our photographers were Stephanie and Katie. They were phenomenal! We had a wedding party of 21 people, so I was a little worried. Stephanie and Katie brought great energy, flexibility, kindness, and creativity. My wedding party and guests were raving about how great they were. I loved how they walked around to people at the reception and took photos of the guests too! We received our photos 5 weeks later. There are so many photos and they are all GORGEOUS! I really appreciated their quick communication throughout this whole process. Much love for this company and my photographers, I felt like they really took care of us.

Allison · Married on 05/27/2018

5/27/18– our experience with SB Photography was beyond all of our dreams and expectations! I researched wedding Photographers EXTENSIVELY prior to choosing bc this was my main priority. They did our engagement photos, and it was a great way to feel comfortable with our photographer prior to the big day. They have a very thorough questionnaire prior that made the entire day seamless! Our photographers (YES it was completely necessary to have more then 1 on the big day!) were obviously very experienced in weddings and they went above and beyond for us at every step! We got SO MANY amazing photos (we got them in a link to share and also on a flash drive)! They were also so flexible and willing to do anything anyone asked. All my guests raved about my photographers (which I think is a very rare thing!). They also documented our guests so well during things we didn’t even see, which was fun to look at after! We cannot thank them enough for capturing our day and helping it flow so well!!

Destiny · Married on 05/25/2018

Me and my husband feel so blessed to have found SB Photography and Design!! I found them on Facebook and honestly thought it was a fake company because their packages and photos were too good to be true! Our package included an engagement photo session which was so helpful in order to meet the photographers who would shoot our wedding day. We hit it off right away and you could tell how comfortable we felt in our engagement photos. Once we received the engagement photos (very quick turn around FYI), we knew we had struck gold! Our photographers were Matt and Taylor and they were amazing! Not only were they funny and patient but they were so creative and came up with the BEST ideas for shots. They were also kind enough to provide 2 photos the day after our wedding to post to our social media accounts and I cannot believe how amazing they look. We look forward to seeing all the photos and would recommend SB to any bride looking to have breathing-taking photos!

SB Photography and Design 21
    SB Photography and Design 22
  • F

Frank · Married on 03/24/2018

SB Photography was absolutely amazing. We had both an engagement photo session as well as the wedding day services. The photo quality from SB was incredible; we honestly would have paid much more based on the end results. However, it’s not just the photo quality that sets SB apart. The customer service they provide is 100% top notch. We had at least 3 conference calls with our photographers prior to the wedding day. The level of detail that SB manages really makes a difference. And on the day of, it was like they were a 2nd wedding planner. They kept everything moving, took every single photo combination we wanted, and made sure our timeline was intact. They really were the perfect wedding photographers, and we are so glad we selected SB Photography.

Marisa · Married on 03/17/2018

Sheryl, Matt, and Adam were absolutely amazing!! From our initial meeting at Starbucks, Sheryl took the time to really get to know us and what we pictured our perfect wedding day to be like. In our engagement session, we felt 110% comfortable and truly had fun with it!! Seeing our engagement pictures made me so excited for the big day! Our wedding pictures turned out beautiful. SB did a fantastic job capturing genuine emotions, the flow of the days, and memories that will stay with us a lifetime. They made it their mission to capture every image we requested and our guests loved them as well! They vibed so well with our wedding party too :) I have already recommended them to a few soon to be brides and will continue to do so. We will also use SB in any future professional picture needs we have. Their flexibility, accountability, and personalities make them the best of the best. We cannot stop looking at our wedding pictures! Thank you to the SB team for being absolutely wonderful!

Kierstin · Married on 10/07/2017

Matt and Erin were great! They accommodated the best they could for the rain on our wedding day. They were patient with our kids and made everyone feel comfortable. Cant wait to see the pictures! Thank you!

Hope · Married on 09/09/2017

Sheryl and Sarah were amazing! They went above amd beyond for us! They covered every detail and captured every special moment.

Maren · Married on 09/09/2017

Adam and Josh were great to work with! This is a great company that produces wonderful photos for a good price. They were always on top of things and would typically respond to my emails within a day or two. My husband and I aren’t big into photos of ourselves, but they made us look good and we definitely found photos we both liked from our engagement and wedding photos they took. Adam and Josh helped make our wedding day go smoothly and made us, our family, and our wedding party feel at ease in front of the camera which produced better images. They joked around with our wedding party and worked well with our videographer. The only thing I wish I could change was to have taken more pictures before the ceremony with my bridesmaids (the groomsmen took a bunch together) as well more candid shots with my bridesmaids and family throughout the day. Neither of these things are Adam or Josh’s fault as I should have been paying more attention to time and getting those candid shots, but I think these additional photos would have taken the final package to another level. We highly recommend this company to anyone looking for fun photographers who produce great images.

Craig · Married on 08/26/2017

SB Photography is very thorough in their prep work. They were all ready to start taking photos from the point they walked in to the moment when they left. They both arrived early to the hotel where my Wife and the girls were getting ready. Nailed all the photos that she wanted and then more. Adam stayed with the girls and continued there phots up to the ceremony. Josh left and met with the guys to get the Groomsman photos out of the way. I am one that is hard to keep in one spot for too long. Josh did an amazing job keeping me inline and focused on the task on hand. We had a lot of issues with our DJ who was supposed to do our ceremony and reception music. I couldn’t keep my focus, Josh did more than just take photos he was like a wedding coordinator in a way to keep me from focusing on the lack of a DJ and kept me distracted and redirected me towards the photos. When Adam arrived at the Ceremony site we had a brief discussion of where he was going to be and where Josh would be during the Ceremony. Adam and Josh were in the right spots to make sure no matter what they were getting the photos from any angle. After the ceremony Adam and Josh both kept all of us going forward and nailed all the photos and more than what we asked for. Through the whole night they were there to make sure they got the shots of not just my Wife and I but they got all the guests as well. They knew when to keep their distance and when to get in close. I just can’t put down how many compliments we got about Adam and Josh and how much we feel like we hit a grand slam with them. You two made our night so much easier. When you look at their price I will tell you they do not charge enough. SB Photography are the best professional photographers you can hire. They will ROCK your world and your Wedding! There are not enough words to say how thrilled we were with you. We cannot Thank You enough!

• Becca

Becca · Married on 08/11/2017

We booked our wedding on 8/11/17 with Sb Photography and Design and honestly I have no words to describe how amazing our experience was! We had Sheryl and Steve for our day and they went above and beyond! Sheryl printed my Pinterest page to make sure we got our must have photos, we did sunset shots and night shots. Our guests raved about how attentive our photographers were and how they never saw them not taking photos! I recommend them
    10/10 times, their pricing is affordable for all budgets and EVERY package includes 2 photographers so photos aren't missed!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/05/2017

Matt and Erin were the perfect photography team- we honestly could not have asked for more! We hit it off with Matt from the start when he photographed our friends' wedding, and we knew he would be fantastic- but we were even more excited when we met Erin! Matt and Erin paid so much attention to detail, went along with all of our goofy ideas and bought in to all of our crazy whims while taking pictures! We received so many compliments from our guests about how professional, kind, attentive, and creative Matt and Erin were. They were able to capture all of our special moments without being "in your face" or intrusive. Now that we have gotten our pictures back, we are beyond impressed with how beautiful they are. Matt and Erin just really understood us and were able to capture each moment as we imagined it. We can't give them a higher recommendation and really hope that you will choose SB Photography!

SB Photography and Design 23
    SB Photography and Design 24
    SB Photography and Design 25
    SB Photography and Design 26
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 08/04/2017

Sheryl, Adam, and Jessica were an absolute dream to work with for our engagement photos, wedding planning process, and photographing our wedding on August 4th. I have never dealt with a better photography team than them, they are absolutely amazing to work with. Sheryl was always prompt in responding to any and all questions and seriously felt like she was my wedding planner too with how much she helped me with our wedding timeline, it was so helpful! Also the fact that they take so much time to get to know you and your family and friends. Their attention to detail before the wedding and getting a questionnaire and list of much have photos was incredible and let us relax and enjoy the wedding because we had confidence in knowing they would capture every moment, and they absolutely did! Our wedding photos were returned to us so quickly, every image is perfection and we are going to have such a hard time picking which ones to get printed. There is no doubt that the SB Photography team is the best in the area, and will capture every moment of your wedding perfectly, I will continue to recommend them and use them for all of our future photo sessions! :)

Timothy · Married on 06/23/2017

Matt and Erin were spectacular to have at our wedding. They did such a wonderful job, making sure to capture every single moment. Matt and Erin worked well with the entire Bridal party as wall as making my wife feel beautiful in every single shot. Posed pictures and candid shots are all great. Both photographers were professional but were still a blast to work with. I would highly recommend SB photography to everyone. I am so glad that they were a part of our wedding!

Julie · Married on 06/09/2017

Recently got married June 9 - albeit still pending my wedding photos I believe they will be nothing short of phenomenal. My groom and I fell in love with our engagement session, and having met Sheryl I knew that her style of being a perfectionist as well as her professionalism would mesh very well with my hopes and intentions for the photography of our wedding. Sheryl and Matt were our two photographers for the wedding, and both were very accommodating and made sure to capture moments that we staged, and I cannot wait to see the candids (especially me on the dance floor! ;)). They even made sure to get photos of couples that came to the wedding together, which is very special for our guests too.

Cannot recommend this group highly enough to be your engagement and wedding photographers!

Kelly · Married on 05/28/2017

We were looking for creative and quality photos for our wedding on May 28 and met with a lot of different photographers. It wasn't until we went to SB photography that we knew we were sold and would book them, before the appointment was over my finance and I wanted to sign with them, but they insisted that we don't make a impulse decision and to compare all vendors and choose who we feel would be the best fit for us. I found this to be incredibly professional. We hit the photographer jackpot when we were assigned Matt and Taylor as our shooters, they were so much fun, so easy to work with and they were everywhere throughout the night. Taylor even went as far as falling into a river just to get the perfect shot, now that is dedication! These two are a dynamic team together and we thank you every time we look at how beautiful our pictures came out!

Addison · Married on 05/20/2017

Very happy with engagement photos can't wait for wedding photos! Very flexible and interested in what you want your pictures to look like!

• Salisott

Sarah · Married on 02/04/2017

We met with Sheryl and Adam and had our engagement shoot done prior to booking them for our wedding. The pictures were nothing short of amazing and they both had great energy which perked my fiance and I right up! Can't wait to review them post wedding!!

Steve · Married on 12/17/2016

SB Photo offered us an incredible experience during a very cold and blustery winter day in Green Lake, WI. Adam and Jessica drove through the storm and were professional every part of the night. Adam even went outside and tromped down all the fresh snow to make a path for my new bride and Jessica braved all the Winter weather to get the best shots! Awesome people, awesome photographers, awesome company!