SB Photography and Design Reviews

SB Photography and Design 6
SB Photography and Design 7
  • Kevin

Kevin · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Great service, great people!

SB Photography is awesome! Sheryl is so on top of replying to emails and giving you all the information you will need. The website is beyond phenomenal, and lists all the things you'll ever want answered in planning a wedding. We can tell Will is excited to get to know us and be part of our special day, making sure we get all the things we want, plus tons more. He made us feel comfortable the moment we walked in, and is very knowledgeable about the whole process. We will definitely be in great hands. I can not recommend SB photography (and Sheryl and Will) enough!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Tyler Katchever · Married on 09/07/2019

Nothing Short of Perfect!

We just got our first look at our photos and they turned out amazing. Adam and Jessica were helpful in their direction on the day of our wedding and Matt was easy to work with during our engagement photos. All of them take pride in their work and it shows.

Sent on 10/03/2019
    SB Photography and Design 8
  • Amber

Amber Popp · Married on 09/07/2019

Best Photographers Ever!

SB Photography was amazing to work with, so easy to talk to and run ideas through. Will and Katie were photographers for my wedding and oh my gosh they were so much fun! They were so easy to shoot for and made sure to get all the shots we wanted. They even did some cool Photoshop pictures of Star Wars and Harry Potter for us! I am such a huge picture person so this was very important to me. They definitely exceeded my expectations!

This company has decent pricing that doesn't break the bank and will travel! I highly highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    SB Photography and Design 9
    SB Photography and Design 10
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 08/31/2019

Detail Oriented

I was so impressed with Adam and Stephanie. Their questionnaire helped to make everything run smoothly. I was nervous about not doing a first look, but we were able to get all photos done within 45 minutes so we still had plenty of time to enjoy our cocktail hour. They were so detail oriented and made it easy for me to relax and enjoy my special day! :)

Sent on 09/14/2019

Alexandra · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing time with SB Photography!

Jessica and Josh were incredible troopers on our wedding day and such an awesome duo to have around. They were thoughtful and professional. I was dreading the photography aspect of the wedding because I didn't want it to interfere with spending time with our guests, but Jessica and Josh made it so easy and were an positive addition to the wedding. If you're going to have anyone follow you around for the day, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Kaily Behrens · Married on 08/10/2019

We love working with SB Photography!

Finding a photographer made me very nervous but as soon as we found SB Photography, it has been smooth sailing! We loved that they offer a package that included both the engagement photos and wedding photos. We had to reschedule twice due to the weather and they were always very understanding and accommodating. Taylor and Xavier were awesome (totally recommend two photographers - even for engagement photos)! They were VERY friendly people and SUPER fun to work with! Our photos were back to us in a week and I couldn't believe how fast the turnaround was. We cannot be more happy with the result of our engagement photos & we are SO excited to see them again and have them do our wedding photos in August!!! :)

Sent on 01/20/2019
    SB Photography and Design 11

Dani · Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing photographers

Our wedding day would not have been the same without SB Photography! Matt and Kara took such great care of us. Your photographers spend all day with you from getting ready to walking down the aisle to all night at the reception, so it's important to choose a company that has great people working with them. Having photographers as amazing as Matt and Kara made our wedding day so fun. They went above and beyond to make sure all of our needs were met, and they made the entire picture process fun and enjoyable. The sun was so bright after the ceremony that the pictures were not turning out quite right, so they made sure to get us out for sunset pictures later in the night, and even brought us back out for evening shots. And they are so much more that just photographers. They helped touch up my makeup, fix my hair, take out my veil, and bustle my dress. So if you are looking for a company that does it all, SB photography is it! They really helped make our day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Vicky · Married on 06/22/2019

o.m.g. Absolutely the best!

Hands down, without a doubt, can't be beaten! I believe that choosing the right photographer is the most important wedding vendor decision you can make. When the big day is in the past and the beautiful memories start to fade, your photos will become priceless. Everyone was soooo impressed with SB Photography and Design the day of my daughter's wedding. They're extremely professional, efficient, and highly organized.... all while being VERY PERSONABLE AND SUPER FUN! They truly were prepared for anything and ran the timeline of the entire day flawlessly. They took the stress out of everything, really! I have worked for 35+ years in the creative industry, several as a photographer myself, so I was very picky about choosing a photographer for my daughter's wedding. But SB's creativity, skills, energy, and honest transparency are nothing short of admirable. AND VERY REASONABLY PRICED, TRULY A VALUE THAT JUST CAN'T BE MATCHED. I just can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    SB Photography and Design 12
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 06/21/2019

Gasper Wedding

Our photographers were Sheryl and Ben!! Both were absolutely amazing. We worked with Sheryl since day one, she did our engagement photos as well as our wedding. She made us feel comfortable while she was taking photos of us as well as feeling comfortable opening up to her on what we liked and what did not like. I (the bride) can sometimes be a little controlling and Sheryl was amazing with following all of my lists and checking all of my boxes, but she also help push me out of my comfort zone and those are some of my favorite photos!

We hadn’t met Ben until the day of our wedding and truthfully could not imagine our wedding without him. We enjoyed working with him so much, he has an amazing energy and personality. All of the groomsmen loved working with Ben. I would highly recommend SB photo to anyone!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    SB Photography and Design 22
    SB Photography and Design 23

Mary Bellovary · Married on 06/15/2019

Wonderful images!!

During wedding planning, I did the most research on venues (for cost effectiveness) and photographers. It was very important to my husband and I that our wedding day be captured for years to reflect back on. As soon as I reached out to sb Photography and Design, I knew I wanted to work with them. They were on top of communication, and provided lots of resources to us during the planning process. They thought of things we otherwise wouldn't have, and ensured we got every shot we wanted. We particularly love that we were able to share the photos with friends and family for no additional charge! Sheryl shot our engagement photos and Adam took the lead on our wedding photos. We love the images they were able to capture, and are grateful they were so patient with us.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    SB Photography and Design 29
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

We couldn't have asked for a better team to shoot both our engagement photos and wedding day! Matt and Erin were awesome to work with and really took the time to get to know us and exactly what we want. You can tell that they truly care and want to capture every moment of your special day!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 06/01/2019

Couldn't have asked for better!

Where do I even start?! I was so worried about finding an amazing photography company because I had a friend who paid so much for a photographer and they did a horrible job. They have such an important job capturing memories on a day that can never be done again.

When I found SB Photography, I liked the information on their website and Sheryl was so friendly and knowledgeable. We liked that they offered an engagement shoot with our package. I would recommend making sure to have that- we were so glad we did! We loved working with Will! And we got to work with Sheryl, who was so fun and helpful too! She even helped keep our dog, who was unusually spunky, under control while we were taking pictures. They made us feel comfortable, which was not an easy feat for people who don't like to be the center of attention and are not used to professional pictures. We had low expectations for the engagement pictures due to this, but they turned out so amazing!

Sheryl's organization and attention to detail blew me away. In addition to all the information on their website, they had created a worksheet for us to fill out regarding our wants during the wedding. What a great idea! Then, I had a consultation with her on the phone and she had so many great ideas for activities during the reception. She helped me organize a timeline, which was so valuable! It calmed me down so much to be so organized. I can't thank her enough!

I'll never forget the day of the wedding. Will and Katie got there on time and began working immediately. They had an emergency kit with everything you could need (and we did utilize this).

We had so much fun working with Katie and Will. They were amazing sports, working with us in the rain getting amazing pictures and staying on time. I pictured us standing around not sure about what poses to do, but they had so many great ideas, and when they showed us a couple, we were so excited! We have been waiting anxiously to see how they turn out!

We got a sneak peek of photos after a couple weeks and are sooo excited to see more! I know they are going to be gorgeous! I write this review without even seeing our final pictures, because I have total confidence that we are going to LOVE them. We hope to see them again, and can't say thank you enough for capturing our special day and being a part of our precious memories!

So much value in SB Photography! We recommend them hands down!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Beau

Beau Tiful Grassl · Married on 06/01/2019

No words exist to express our appreciation!

I'm honestly not one to write many reviews, but if these guys don't deserve a good review, then nothing does! We worked with Taylor and Xavier, and they were just incredible. They were energetic, professional, and they had such great creativity, eye for detail, and yet kept everything moving efficiently. The chemistry they had was great, yet they both brought their own unique qualities to the shots.
    On the back end, their communication, the editing, the website, everything was perfect in regards to the support staff as well.
    When we got our photos back, which was in very timely fashion of course, my new wife was speechless. Literally, brought to tears on multiple occasions while looking through them at different times. They made her feel so beautiful (she is, of course), but also they really surprised us with how present they were at every moment. So many encounters with friends and family were caught on film when we didn't even know they were near by, and of course they just made for so many amazingly candid shots.
    We cannot express how thankful we are that they were our photographers. We never felt at any point like just another customer. It was more like we had friends there with photography skills!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Brandon Preuss · Married on 05/25/2019

Professionalism and Enthusiasm

These are the two best defining words that are S&B Photography. They are just as excited and happy to be there as you are, making sure all the photo sessions go by so smoothly. They take extra care making sure they didn't miss a pose or shot that you wanted taken. By printing out my now wife's Pinterest's posts, they were able to fulfill all of our preferences and come up with different ideas we had not thought of. Always keeping a smile and making sure we do the same, we couldn't have asked for a better service on our wonderful, and perfect day. - 10/10

Sent on 07/12/2019
    SB Photography and Design 30

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic photographers!

We absolutely loved this company! They are the greatest. My entire wedding party and family commented on how friendly our photographers were and how great it was working with them! My husband and I are not photo people but Josh and Erin made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera all day. Would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Hall · Married on 05/11/2019

We couldn’t be happier with our decision!!

I created an account just ro share this review because everyone needs to know how wonderful they are!

I spoke with quite a few photographers before talking to Sheryl at SB Photography, but after our one phone call I knew none of the other options measured up. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to hire them for my wedding day (which was May 11, 2019). If you’re considering a wedding photographer do yourself a favor and give this incredible company a call.

SB Photography has more than fair pricing, the team is incredibly knowledgeable, and our photographers worked hard to make sure they captured every detail (even asked us weeks prior to the wedding to make notes of what we wanted and referred to them all night as to not miss anything important to us). Not to mention, they’re friendly, responsive, and very easy to work with!

We had the pleasure of working with Adam and Kara on our wedding day. What an amazing team they are!! My husband hates pictures and even he had a good time because Adam and Kara were just so fun and easy to get along with! They kept us laughing, making sure the wedding party was having a good time, and even though they were by our side all night capturing every detail they never seemed to be in the way. Their professionalism was incredible as well, because even though they felt like friends of ours by the end of the night they stayed on task and made sure they captured everything.

I’d say they went above and beyond for us, but I truly think they are this incredible for every couple. I’ll never forget Kara sprinting across the driveway of the venue with her equipment flailing behind her to capture my little cousins doing something cute. Seeing how important every single detail was to them was incredible.

I also let Kara know before the wedding started that I had a lot of anxiety and her and Adam both reassured me all night that everything was on time, running smoothly, and I could just take a breath.

They were more than just photographers. They are truly wedding experts. Prior to the ceremony there was a bit of a hold up and I was panicked because I didn’t know what was going on. I asked Kara to look into it for me. She kindly asked my family members to find their seats (per my request), figured out why things were delayed, and calmly relayed the details to me. She had such a positive attitude and it really helped me get through the pre-ceremony jitters.

Both Adam and Kara will hold a special place in our hearts forever, as they were such a huge part of making the day perfect. From hyping me up allll day and making me feel like an absolute queen to squealing over sunset pictures, we had the best time with them. Thank you SB Photography for all your hard work!

To all the brides out there - hiring SB Photography is the right choice. I promise!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Stefanie · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn't ask for better photographers

Erin and Josh were so flexible and went above and beyond to make our day amazing. They stood out in the rain/snow and laid on the wet ground to get the most amazing pictures. They drove our timeline all night and ensured that we got everything that we asked for! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Ferrell · Married on 12/29/2018

Awesome photographers!

SB was amazing - so friendly from start to finish and so helpful! They helped us create our entire wedding day timeline to fit all of the pictures in that we wanted and never made us feel like we were burdens. They were always so friendly and professional - could not have had better photographers! We got so many compliments from our guests about how nice our photographers were! Totally recommend them!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • hope

hope · Married on 08/25/2018

Since I know a lot of people getting hitched soon. I can not express how awesome sb Photography was. First of all we got an amazing freaking deal. Second they walked us through the entire process. Sheryl and I had many phone calls and texts to make sure the day would run as smoothly as possible. She pretty much helped me make my timeline. When we first booked they sent us a thank you card and stuff to make s’mores. The day of my photographers Matt and Taylor arrived early and started working right away. They we professional. Did everything we asked and more. Taylor even had booby pins, and had a safety pin when one our our flower girls had a dress mishap. During our wedding they showed us a few pictures here and there which was awesome! Then on our 1 month anniversary we received over 1,200 edited photos. Each and every one they took time to edit. They gave us a website with all photos to download for free for us and our guests. Not only that but they are sending a flash drive for us to keep to. I could probably go on and on how amazing our experience was but here’s some of our photos and I think that is proof enough how amazing there.

Sent on 09/20/2018
    SB Photography and Design 31
  • tricia

tricia · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved working with sb Photography and Design. We had Kelsea and Josh as our photographers. They were a great mix of posing us and capturing the natural moments. We also worked with them from the begining with our engagement photos and it was great getting to know the photographer and work with them. I would highly recommend sb photography and design, it is worth the money!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Mary · Married on 07/06/2018

Jess and Matt did an amazing job at our wedding. We also had our engagement picture with them so it helped to know that we were going to get along with them when the wedding day came - they took so many pictures and everyone was raving about how the photographers were getting pictures of everyone and everything. I can’t wait to see them!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Sara · Married on 06/08/2018

I was referred to S & B photography from a friend of mine who booked them for their wedding. My friend had nothing but amazing things to say about them....and he for sure was spot on!!!

Adam and Matt traveled to Chicago from Wisconsin for our wedding. They were very attentive and so professional! Every shot was absolutely beautiful! They were also so organized! Matt spent most of the day with the groomsmen, while Adam didn’t miss a beat with all the hustle and bustle of my bride squad getting ready! It was so fun to see the amazing candid moments he was able to capture!

They made everything so stress free and easy! We were truly sad to see them leave at the end of the day. Their pictures are amazing....and their personalities are even better!!

On top of that, when you receive the link to your photos (we had ours back in less than 5 weeks) they are available for instant (free) download in full resolution!! You seriously can’t go wrong with booking this company for ANY event where you hope to capture every beautiful moment!

Hope to see them again soon!!! Thank you again, S & B photography team for forever capturing the beauty of our day! :)

- Sara and Kevin Carroll

SB Photography and Design 37
    SB Photography and Design 38
    SB Photography and Design 39

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

This was a great experience. I found SB Photography and Design with a promotion on Facebook. I wasn't sure if it was a scam or not, so I inquired. I received an email back, right away answering all of my questions. Sheryl even called to follow up to see if I had any other questions. I am SO happy we booked. Leading up to our date, I spoke on the phone with Adam and he helped me with a timeline and other worries I had.
    Our photographers were Stephanie and Katie. They were phenomenal! We had a wedding party of 21 people, so I was a little worried. Stephanie and Katie brought great energy, flexibility, kindness, and creativity. My wedding party and guests were raving about how great they were. I loved how they walked around to people at the reception and took photos of the guests too! We received our photos 5 weeks later. There are so many photos and they are all GORGEOUS! I really appreciated their quick communication throughout this whole process. Much love for this company and my photographers, I felt like they really took care of us.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Allison · Married on 05/27/2018

5/27/18– our experience with SB Photography was beyond all of our dreams and expectations! I researched wedding Photographers EXTENSIVELY prior to choosing bc this was my main priority. They did our engagement photos, and it was a great way to feel comfortable with our photographer prior to the big day. They have a very thorough questionnaire prior that made the entire day seamless! Our photographers (YES it was completely necessary to have more then 1 on the big day!) were obviously very experienced in weddings and they went above and beyond for us at every step! We got SO MANY amazing photos (we got them in a link to share and also on a flash drive)! They were also so flexible and willing to do anything anyone asked. All my guests raved about my photographers (which I think is a very rare thing!). They also documented our guests so well during things we didn’t even see, which was fun to look at after! We cannot thank them enough for capturing our day and helping it flow so well!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Destiny · Married on 05/25/2018

Me and my husband feel so blessed to have found SB Photography and Design!! I found them on Facebook and honestly thought it was a fake company because their packages and photos were too good to be true! Our package included an engagement photo session which was so helpful in order to meet the photographers who would shoot our wedding day. We hit it off right away and you could tell how comfortable we felt in our engagement photos. Once we received the engagement photos (very quick turn around FYI), we knew we had struck gold! Our photographers were Matt and Taylor and they were amazing! Not only were they funny and patient but they were so creative and came up with the BEST ideas for shots. They were also kind enough to provide 2 photos the day after our wedding to post to our social media accounts and I cannot believe how amazing they look. We look forward to seeing all the photos and would recommend SB to any bride looking to have breathing-taking photos!

Sent on 05/28/2018