Brianna Kraft Photography

Sun Prairie, WI View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Brianna Kraft Photography is a wedding and elopement photographer based in Madison, Wisconsin (but I’m totally willing to travel, duh!). My photographic style uses natural light to capture genuine emotions, bright colors, lovely intimate moments, and beautiful creative portraits that are classic and timeless. I love shooting outdoors, no matter the weather, and am always inspired by beautiful greenery, a sun-kissed field of summer wildflowers, or a moody piece of architecture. Along with large traditional weddings, I also photograph engagements, elopements, destination weddings, small/micro weddings, families, and seniors. I consider myself an inclusive photographer and I proudly support the LGBTQIA+ community and same sex couples and I do not discriminate against gender, race, religion, age, or body type.

I’m interested in connecting with clients like you and telling your stories in photographs through a combination of candid moments and guided poses. If you are looking for a wedding photographer who is laughing and crying behind the camera along with your guests and treats you like a close friend on your wedding day, I’m your girl. I absolutely love weddings, and each one is unique so I love capturing the thoughtful touches and rollercoaster of emotions on your special day.

Services offered

With Brianna Kraft Photography, couples can be sure of brightly colored photos that bring the happiness and charm of their wedding to the fore. Brianna’s photos are a delightful mixture of choreographed shots that show the couple in loving poses or peaceful embraces. She can also capture the authentic moments of love and candor which flit across couples’ faces, or through the way their guests watch on, smiling, at the ceremony. Whether you want photos of the couple tying the knot, their first champagne toast, or pictures of the wedding party all together, Brianna can deliver.

Bringing both detail and splashes of exuberance to the pictures she takes, Brianna offers a wide variety of styles in her work, but what always remains constant is her professionalism and dedication to offering couples high-quality photos.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

• Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 09/17/2021

Great photographer!

We hired Brianna for our August 2020 wedding. When the pandemic hit, we decided not to postpone, but needless to say everything about our plans changed. Brianna was super flexible! She was a relaxed but organized presence on the day of, and I am very pleased with the quality of our pictures. Definitely recommend!
    Nicole C. Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent service, highly recommend!

Brianna went above and away to accommodate our wedding, and took really nice photos! She had a great attitude and even stayed later than we previously agreed to take more photos during dancing. She was really professional and I couldn't recommend her services enough!

Real Weddings

61 photos · 09/14/2019
  • Abby & Dylan
    88 photos · 08/24/2019

444 W Wilson St, 202 Sun Prairie, WI, 53703
Location of (Brianna Kraft Photography)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding