EliteDresses Reviews

14 | Rowland Heights, CA

14 Reviews for EliteDresses

Tanya · Married on 02/27/2016

I ordered 2 dresses and can't be happier. The dresses were for the family wedding weekend and my DD looked like a little princess. The dresses were exactly as pictured. I am beyond satisfied with the quality and look of the dresses I purchased. And I was very picky finding the perfect and unique dresses with a reasonable price for her, and these dresses exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend this vendor for the beautiful dresses and the excellent service they provided during the whole process!!
    Shipping was great and very fast also.
    Thank you so much!

Dawn · Married on 07/18/2014

Elite Dresses provided me with a beautiful dress for my daughter to wear at my upcoming wedding. We purchased the dress too early because of her excitement, and she grew out of it very quickly - before the date of the wedding. I reached out to Elite Dresses, and they worked with me so that she could wear her dream dress in her size. The woman I worked with went out of her way to help me. She continuously communicated with me, and the new dress (of appropriate size) was shipped to me within days! I have a happy girl, and Elite dresses has a very happy customer! (Dawn K. - McHenry, IL)

Kerna · Married on 06/29/2013

I ordered a dress from Elite Dresses as a birthday present for a little girl this past week and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. From the first day I placed the order up until I received it I got non-stop correspondence from Valerie on the status of my order. I have never in all my life gotten such exceptional customer service from anywhere. She was very professional. I was really impressed and that was just the customer service. The dress I ordered fit the child perfectly & it looked like I got it at a high end boutique. Finally I placed the order on Monday & it got to me by Thursday. I would definitely recommend Elite Dresses to all my friends and family. 100% satisfied customer.

K · Married on 05/05/2013

After researching over 75 companies on the web and local stores, we decided to order a communion dress for our daughter from Elite. When we got the dress it didn't fit. We contacted Elite and spoke with Valarie, she was so professional, kind and willing to do what ever it took to make us happy. Her communication was quick and heartfelt. We ended up getting three sizes before we found one that worked. With the company being in CA and us in WI, I was very surprised on the SUPER FAST FREE shipping, we had our dress in 48 hours!!

I love the fact that this company is so friendly and professional. They have contests and free coloring pages for the kids. This was great because my daughter got to be a part of the whole process and she really felt special. We will be submitting pictures after the communion.

I can't say enough about this company. They are willing to go the extra mile to make their customers happy and do what ever it takes to get you the perfect dress of superb quality. The pictures on the website are great, but when you actually get the dress it is even more gorgeous than the pictures. You will not be disappointed!! The staff and owner are top notch!! Highly recommend this company over any other.

Barbara · Married on 02/10/2013

What an absolute joy to work with a company with such high standards in Customer Service! I ordered a christening dress for my Grand Daughter and received an email and a call from Valerie, that when the dress was being prepared for shipment they noticed a very tiny flaw and that a new dress would be shipped the next day! The dress came, it is SO beautiful. In perfect condition. Fabulous price too! This is my only Grand Child and in years to come I will always use Elite for all the events that will come her way.
    Thank You!

Cheryl · Married on 10/24/2012

Wow!!! I am in receipt of the two navy / midnight blue sequin top bubble dresses you sent for my daughters. They are absolutely stunning. I am saving them for my wedding and know that they will steal the show!!
    I'm also impressed with the speed of shipping / receipt. I can now accessorise in plenty of time.
    Regards
    Cheryl

Sent on 10/24/2012

EliteDresses's reply:

Hi Cheryl, Your kind words made everyone in our staff smile. Thanks!

Ernieca · Married on 09/29/2012

I got my flower girl's dress from here. The dress was BEAUTIFUL!!! It was shipped with no problems. The website is easy to search through and the prices are WONDERFUL!!!! I love this website!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!

Sent on 12/28/2012

EliteDresses's reply:

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind words. Elitedresses.com is happy to be part of a joyous occasion in your life :)

Meghan · Married on 03/03/2012

The flower girl dresses were beautiful.
    They were reasonably priced and good quality. My very picky little girls loved them.

Sent on 10/23/2012

EliteDresses's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan!

Susan · Married on 10/10/2010

Service was outstanding, the prices were extremely reasonable and the dresses were beautifully made. I am so happy I found them.

Jean · Married on 07/27/2007

Wow - I have never had such service from an online provider before. I ordered the beautiful dress on a Friday and Wednesday morning it arrived to me in Shannon, Co.Clare, Ireland !!!! It is devine and such good quality that I am astounded by it - it would have cost me near to €200 here for the same dress which ended up costing (including shipping) €42 ! Very, very impressed.

Sent on 04/20/2011

EliteDresses's reply:

We're glad you liked it! That has always been our aim to provide beautiful flower girl dresses at a reasonable price :) Happy Easter!

Kathryn · Married on 11/30/2002

Great customer service and beautiful dresses.

Sent on 11/14/2010

EliteDresses's reply:

Hello Kathyrn, Thank you so much for the nice words. I truly appreciate it.

vickie · Married on 09/22/2012

Good quality dresses with a variety of styles. Very easy to order online and very quick shipping

Sent on 10/16/2012

EliteDresses's reply:

Hi Vickie, Thanks so much for your kind words!

Brianne · Married on 08/11/2012

The quality of these dresses is wonderful. I bought 3 flower girl dresses for my girls. They looked stunning, very high quality, yet the price was very fair and I love this company. I searched a long time for the right dresses and I'm glad I found Elite Dresses!

justine · Married on 05/15/2011

i searched and searched the web untill i found ellite . the dress was for my daughters 6th birthday party and she looked amazing in it !!!! i can not believe the dress that i got for under $50 !!!! also i ordered it sunday i had it THURSDAY, you can not ask for something better. you now have a customer for life ( or untill she does not fit into the sizes any longer)

Sent on 06/01/2011

EliteDresses's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are always here to help!