Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors Reviews

Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors 5
Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors 6
Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors 7

Shelly · Married on 05/02/2015

Was in town for a wedding and needed a minor repair on my bridesmaid gown and my sister needed her wedding dress pressed and steamed at the last minute. They really came through for us in a pinch! Great customer service and they really saved the day. Highly recommend them. Great work, great price and outstanding customer service. Thank you again for helping an out-of-towner out!

Sent on 06/22/2015

I bought my wedding dress from a well known designer in California. I was able to get the dress at a discount, so they didn't actually offer any alterations. They dress was so fancy that I worried about taking it to just anyone. After all, I still spent a small fortune on it! The designer recommended Door to Door Valet Cleaners. They understood that I wasn't living in California or getting married in California. Their delivery service was incredible for us. They went above and beyond to make the trip/dress/everything work for me and I am so happy to have met them. They didn't have to do that for me and they were busy, so I could tell they didn't really need my business. They did it because they wanted to help and I am eternally grateful.

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • User5196704 · 2+ years ago

Door to Door Valet did the tailoring and alterations for our wedding. They are really good at what they do. I've heard horror stories about other companies getting so many things wrong, but the experience with Door to Door was nothing like that. They fulfilled every promise they made. Everything fit well for the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding was smooth. Door to Door is easy to get ahold of and went above and beyond for an affordable price. I would recommend them to anyone. No hesitations.

Lacia · Married on 03/28/2015

I just got my wedding dress back from Them and it is more beautiful than I ever imagined!!! Our ceremony was outdoors and there was a lot of mud I never thought they would get it out. They got almost 95% of it out and also got the wine stains off.My dress was preserved so I can keep the memories clean and safe. I would recommend all brides to go see Sajid at door to Door Valet, So they can work their magic. I am now getting all my dry cleaning & husbands shirts done at Door to door !! Thanks you for the awesome job you'll did

Sent on 04/11/2015

Michelle · Married on 03/15/2015

One of the most comprehensive services with realistic prices. Excellence in everything you need from tailoring, alterations and dry cleaning. My wedding dress was carefully maintained and returned looking like new in a very timely manner. They take extra care with precious dresses and all the extra bits were all accounted for.

Sent on 06/27/2015

Tiffany · Married on 03/12/2015

I highly recommend Door to Door cleaners for your more expensive and delicate wares. They are on the pricier side but for good reason; Customer service and quality are top notch and for important pieces for important events, I wouldn't go anywhere else. It was a pleasure speaking with the workers because they were friendly and explained the pricing sincerely. This has been my go-to cleaners for a long time because its trustworthy, reliable, and the job is always well done. I would suggest taking your less expensive or "normal" wares elsewhere again, because of the price, but for items like wedding dresses, it'll be well worth your money.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Kate · Married on 01/06/2015

I have used the services of Door to Door cleaners. I have searched whole of my town but I just found this that provides high quality in low rates. I used Door to Door cleaners for the cleaning of my wedding dress. I bought it for so many bucks so taking a risk with someone else would be something foolish. I will be using your services again. Thanks for your nice service

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • User5196234 · 2+ years ago

I used The Wedding Gown Specialists for my gown preservation. The price was extremely reasonable. They cleaned my gown for me and when I came to pick it up after it had been preserved it looked beautiful. Great kind staff and they worked very quickly(4-6 weeks) the cost was a reasonable $495. Thank you!

Jason · Married on 10/23/2014

I had a very heavily beaded formal gown cleaned and restored by Door to door valet and felt very confident with their quality of care and choose them to preserve my daughter in law's beautiful lace wedding gown. Sajid was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Highly recommend.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Cecelia · Married on 10/13/2014

My family have been using Door To Door Cleaners & Tailors - LA & ORANGE COUNTY for over a year now . And my family have by no means had a negative experience with these people, and they have always been extremely professional and in a timely manner.
    The reason I am leaving a review today is the fact that I dropped a dress for a cleaning service and a little amendment, everything was great after it was delivered to me. But what baffle me was the fact that I was delivered to me within few hours later in that same day and i was really surprised because of the quality of the work they did.Great service and honest people. Thank you very much.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Mary · Married on 09/26/2014

My sister recently got married, but passed away shortly afterwards. Her wedding dress was absolutely beautiful, though, so I decided to have it preserved for her daughter when she grows up. As you can imagine, it was hard enough to get through every day life but finding someone to take care of something so important was very difficult. After much searching, I settled on Door to Door and called to see if this was something they could handle. I was greeted with a kind ear and sympathetic voice who reassured me this was definitely right up their alley and they'd be happy to help. The price quoted seemed fair and reasonable, so I brought her dress in right away. When I got it back, I was stunned - it looks just like it did on her wedding day and I can tell it's going to be just as gorgeous for the next generation that wears it. The work was of high quality and there was very little stress on my part through the process. I can't tell you how thankful I am to Door to Door for their amazing service. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Val · Married on 09/21/2014

I am a happy costumer of Door to Door cleaners providing a wide range of service from tailoring to cleaning and preserving wedding gowns. The service was fast, friendly and very professional. My gown looked perfect after Door to Door took care of it. I would definitely use them again in the future and I would recommend them because their service is the best, the quality of their work is of a really high standard, and the price was incredibly reasonable. Great job Door to Door!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Danielle · Married on 08/30/2014

I absolutely am in total awe of what Door to Door Cleaners has done for me -- I went to a bridal show and found my DREAM wedding gown, however it was a sample, which means it was the wrong size, and also a little grungy around the edges. I bought it immediately, but didn't really know what I was going to do to fix it. I called around a few other places, and got some pretty high quotes for an alteration and cleaning. I was beginning to think that I should have just gone with a dress that wasn't quite my dream dress, but at least fit me and wasn't dirty. But I kept trying, and eventually I found Door to Door, and they gave me a much more reasonable quote, about 30% lower than all of the other quotes I had been given from other alteration shops.

Fast forward a little, my dress is done, and it is absolutely PERFECT! It fits like it was custom made for me! I am so happy with this gown, I feel like I saved at LEAST 50% by getting a sample and having it altered by Door to Door.

I am a totally happy customer, and would definitely use them again, I am going to send all of my bridesmaids here to get their dresses altered if they need it. Thanks again Door to Door!!

Sent on 02/02/2013

All of my alterations were done perfectly and on time, though you could tell they really took their time with my garment. Very impressed, pleased and will absolutely use them again.

Sent on 03/27/2015
  • Y

Yazmine · Married on 12/14/2013

Using Door to Door Cleaners & Tailors was the perfect decision for me! I got married about a year ago and I had already noticed some stains on my dress along with some dirt. I recently had a daughter and I wanted to be able to preserve the gown for her when she gets older. I looked around LA for a cleaner and everything was pretty much out of my price range. I was lucky to find Door to Door, as they gave me the best price quote. I was very impressed with their services. On the phone they were friendly and I felt as though they truly cared about my dress. I wouldn't let my dress be cleaned by just anyone and I felt as though I could trust Door To Door.

The turnaround speed was quick and when I went to pick up my dress, I could hardly believe it was the same one! It looked beautiful and the stains along with the dirt had been removed. Door to Door does a fabulous job and I am still in awe of how amazing my gown looks. I feel as though it will last a long time now and I will be able to give the gown to my daughter. I would highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Marla · Married on 05/04/2013

I used Door to Door Cleaners to make several alterations to my wedding dress and all 8 of my brides maid’s dresses. I was recommended to them from a family friend who had used them for dry cleaning and praised them tremendously! I was concerned with so many items to be altered they may not finish in time or would be outrageously expensive – thankfully neither were an issue! The girls sent in their measurements/stopped by for a fitting and all were ecstatic with the results. My wedding dress had to be shortened and pulled in at the bust due to losing weight after buying the vintage dress. Door to Door went above and beyond all of my expectations. I will be returning to have the dress dry cleaned and stored very soon!
    I highly recommend them to everyone. Quality work, great turnaround on order and best service around you simply can’t ask for more!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Nichole · Married on 04/13/2013

Absolutely amazing I am petite and needed my gown altered before my wedding which is in 3 weeks. THese ladies were phenomenal. I will definitely be using their services to store my gown here after the wedding as well. Thanks sooooo much!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2013

June · Married on 04/09/2013

Three words: oh-my-gosh! Door-to-Door Cleaners was such a godsend! I had a particularly difficult task, being determined to use my grandmother’s wedding dress (everyone says my resemblance to my grandmother is uncanny, I couldn’t imagine anything more perfect.) The dress had not been stored properly, sadly, suffered from some mildewing, grass stains (and hadn’t been worn in nearly 70 years!) so I worried that it wouldn’t ultimately be feasible. It’s an embroidered tulle wedding gown, with tiny seeds and sequins all along the neckline and sheer, ornate sleeves; extremely delicate in its own right.
    I searched and searched, contacting various tailors and alteration services, and their responses seemed markedly uncomfortable (too much so for my liking) until I found Door-to-Door Cleaners. They were so very professional, very knowledgeable and on-top of their game, so much so that things just ‘felt right’ (though to be honest, I was still nervous about the whole process, especially since this was my first wedding.) Their estimate was pretty reasonable, too, especially considering that, well…it felt like it could’ve been heart surgery.
    When it came time for the moment of truth (and after a lot of praying and knocking on wood) I went to pick up the dress…and I was totally stunned and blown away! Everything was so perfectly dreamy; Door-to-Door had seemingly performed a miracle with all the folds in the train and with such detail, from the seeds and sequins in astounding array to the buttons on the wrists (rendered like new!) and no evidence of stains. Simply angelic…I give Door-to-Door cleaners my wholehearted recommendation.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Rebecca · Married on 11/30/2012

Door to Door Cleaners & Tailors is absolutely amazing! My wedding dress was handed down to me by my mother, but unfortunately it did not fit me right. Also, there were small rips and stains that needed to be fixed before my big day. I called around to a lot of alteration shops and I became discouraged time and time again when I was repeatedly quoted a high price for what I needed to have done on my dress. I remember calling an alteration shop called Mina and they quoted me $800 for my alterations! There was no way I could pay that. My wedding was already becoming quite expensive and I did not have another $800 lying around to fix my dress.
    As my wedding day was rapidly approaching, I was become more stressed out about my dress. I definitely could not wear the wedding dress how it was, and I did not have that much money to spend to get it fixed at Mina’s. I had a friend recommend Door to Door Cleaners & Tailors so I decided to check them out. I explained to them my situation and what I needed done to my wedding dress. They told me they were able to do the alterations for me for only $500 instead of $800! Now that was more reasonable! So, I immediately dropped off my dress and I couldn’t wait to pick it up.
    When Door to Door Cleaners & Tailors was done with my dress, I picked it up and checked it out and it was so much better than I expected. My dress was absolutely flawless. Because of this amazing shop, my wedding was everything I wanted it to be and more. My dress looked fabulous and I felt like a princess. I cannot thank the staff from Door to Door enough. I would never have been able to afford an alteration at Minas. I am so glad my friend told me about Door to Door. I could not be happier. Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Kristi · Married on 09/21/2012

I brought my filthy and VERY delicate Claire Pettibone dress to their Manhattan Beach location. I called ahead and Sajid, one of the owners, told me to make sure and let his employees know to alert him when my dress came in. I walked in to their very friendly and attentive staff and they immediately told me they would get Sajid since he was there that day. Sajid was excellent and I knew immediately that my delicate lace dress would be safe in his hands. He inspected every nice and told the seamstress to remove parts of the lace he felt may tear during cleaning and they would sew the lace back on. I didn't think that was even possible but I'm so glad Sajid had the foresight instead of possibly having to call after cleaning to tell me it tore. The price was extremely reasonable in comparison to other dress cleaning services like the one my dress designer recommended. To my surprise my dress came out just like new!

My new husband discovered Door to Door cleaners during his bachelor days as he would have them pick up and drop off his laundry. It's because of his rave reviews of their personal and high level customer service that I called their store for my dress. I believe all of their services are five star n

Sent on 12/06/2012

Sally · Married on 03/25/2011

This is a great cleaners in ever and I use them whenever I am visiting my son long term. They are courteous, professional and very nice people. Clothes are always ready on time and they were able to review a tough stain from one of my most precious dresses.

Sent on 09/05/2011

rajat · Married on 02/15/2011

We got my wifes very complicated and ornate wedding dress cleaned by these guys, had a wonderful experience and the result was great.i would highly recommend them not only for cleaning your gown but also for alterations as they altered my suit and it was perfect, my wife and I are huge fans, Full 5 Stars !

Sent on 03/05/2011

Sally · Married on 10/30/2010

My gown looked like new after Door to Door took care of it.

Sent on 03/07/2011
  • Shelley

Shelley · Married on 04/24/2010

I had a used gown that needed a minor alteration, some fixing and a major cleaning and I didn't have much time or money left to take care of it.

Door to Door Cleaners and their amazing seamstress Dulce saved the day! She altered the dress beautifully and they cleaned it so it looked brand new... I was so happy when I got it back. And they packed it with such care: with a shaped bodice insert and tissue paper so the dress wouldn't wrinkle.

Really wonderful experience!

(Which reminds me, I need to take the dress back to them soon for after-cleaning and preserving!)

Sent on 05/20/2010

Leah · Married on 04/03/2007

I am absolutely impressed with the quality of service on my wedding gown. My Vera Wang wedding dress had stains and discoloration after just five year without preserving. My mistake, Door to Door Cleaners brought my dress back to perfection. It looks so beautiful, I couldn't be happier. I'm now using them for all my dry cleaning needs. The BEST!!!

Sent on 11/22/2010