Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

6 Reviews for DJ FLAMEZZ Professional DJ/MC,Sound, Lighting and Entertainment

6 DJ FLAMEZZ Professional DJ/MC,Sound, Lighting and Entertainment Reviews

I called DJ Flamezz last minute literally a week before my wedding and I told him how my last DJ couldn’t make it so he swooped in and made it possible to have a DJ named DJ robert everett he was amazing he did everything I asked for he also provided a photobooth the attendee Mason was so cool and helped make all the pictures from the booth amazing thank you guys so much for everything My wedding was perfect.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

As a fellow vendor- I love working with DJ Flamezz! He is professional, friendly and keeps the dance floor full!!!!

Profile Picture User5268299, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joseph was awesome! Kept the guests dancing till the end! He was very easy to work with which makes my job as a wedding planner easier. My clients could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Rhonda, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I had the pleasure of having DJ Flamezz DJ at our wedding. He had everyone dancing the night away and made our dream wedding come true. He is very professional and fun. DJ Flamezz is very prompt in answering to our emails and concerns. Thank you DJ Flamezz for making our wedding memorable.

Mr & Mrs Alonso

Profile Picture Rosa, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Flamezz was awesome, he helped everyone enjoy the dance party and was super easy to work with!

Profile Picture User5267614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He played a variety of music that appealed to all our guests had a great night kept the party going!! Awesome DJ!!!

Profile Picture Carmen, 8/17/13, 1 Review