address, San Diego, CA 92119 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 3
  • Meet the Team

About TMajor Entertainment

TMajor Entertainment is an entertainment company located in San Diego, California, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. Providing a dedicated and professional DJ service, the company strives to work closely with each and every couple to ensure every aspect of their day is covered, leaving no small detail overlooked. Tamer is the owner and operator of the company. With several years of experience in the entertainment industry, Tamer's main goal is to create a truly personalized event that perfectly portrays every couple’s personalities and relationship.

TMajor Entertainment provides couples with an array of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit each couple's specific desires and requirements. Every package and service offered by the company includes a free consultation and at least one in person visit and walkthrough. Under the guidance of the DJ, couples can begin to plan their special event and choose the package that best suits their needs.The company’s most popular wedding package includes an MC, microphones, and a sound and PA system. Other services and additional equipment provided includes the following:

• Gobo Projector
Follow TMajor Entertainment on
img 8695 51 1865947 158179789960266
Good vibes all the time!
Good vibes all the time!
Our couples are all smiles!
Our couples are all smiles!
About to drop some heat!
About to drop some heat!
Always a good time with TME!
Always a good time with TME!
Wireless mic for speeches!
Wireless mic for speeches!
Priceless moments
Priceless moments
Dance away with those you love
Dance away with those you love
DJ Major always with a smile!
DJ Major always with a smile!
Wedding in La Mirada, CA!
Wedding in La Mirada, CA!
Special moments are my thing!
Special moments are my thing!
Top notch equipment always!
Top notch equipment always!
We'll pack any dance floor!
We'll pack any dance floor!
DJ TMajor in his element!
DJ TMajor in his element!
Setups for any location!
Setups for any location!
Good Music with a smile!
Good Music with a smile!
Making it rain! TME Style!
Making it rain! TME Style!
Line dances? Why not?!
DJ TMajor hard at work!
DJ TMajor hard at work!
Always with a smile!
Always with a smile!
I rock crowds of all ages!
I rock crowds of all ages!
DJ TMajor focused on his craft
DJ TMajor focused on his craft
Always focused!
Always focused!
tme logo ig 51 1865947 1566680114
TMajor Entertainment
Our clean and elegant setups!
Our clean and elegant setups!
Dj TMajor bringing the vibes!
Dj TMajor bringing the vibes!
Love what I do!
Love what I do!
DJ TMajor Dj'ing a party!
DJ TMajor Dj'ing a party!
Our basic setup
Our basic setup
img 8695 51 1865947 158179789960266

5 Reviews for TMajor Entertainment

• W

Weslee · Married on 10/10/2020

8 days until the big day

Dj T major had the hardest job at my wedding. I literally reached out to him with only 8 days until the big day after we lost our first DJ. Granted we had been planning our wedding for only 30 days prior but having to find another DJ in such short time was a stressor i was not prepared for. I searched San Diego Dj on IG hash tags since i am fairly new to the area and came across his page. One thing that caught my eye was the love he has for his nephew. I immediately reached out and he responded. We set a phone conference after a brief convo via DM and secured him as our new DJ. He was more than happy to accept all my music via Apple iTunes and was even creating mixes for us 2 days before the wedding (my mother in law had an insane song request lol). He accepted my timeline with no issues and even when everyone showed up late due to my tardiness at the ceremony he went with the flow and the evening went without a hitch. Not once did i feel rushed or like something wasn’t being done when it was supposed to and we included everything we planned for in our timeline. My night was a success and we left the night still ready to party. The venue space didn’t have internet and some of my playlist was not downloaded prior to the event so a few special request from guest couldn’t be played but i myself and my husband had absolutely no complaints about the work he did for us. He worked well with my coordinator and them together gave me an evening I’ll never forget. He was also very reasonable priced for such short notice during a pandemic and for that as well we are forever grateful. Thank you so much.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Tyree M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Expert Wedding DJ

DJ TMajor was on point from the beginning. Given very little time to prepare and faced with extremely high expectations for our wedding he showed up and performed his duties to perfection. leading to a great night for my wife and I. Highly adaptable, flawless communication and coordination, and punctual with all meetings and event. A Tier 1 DJ for all your required needs.

Sent on 10/17/2020

TMajor Entertainment Pricing

TMajor Entertainment Price Rates

TMajor Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 850
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1050
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Projector
    Uplighting

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• TMajor Entertainment 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • TMajor Entertainment 2
    10% OFF Any Add-On!

New customer special! Receive 10% off any single add-on with the purchase of our Gold and Platinum packages!

• TMajor Entertainment 3
    Referred friends!

Referred by a prior client of TME?! Get an additional 5% your total! Just provide us with the name of the couple or client who referred you.

Team of TMajor Entertainment

Tamer AKA DJ TMajor

Tamer AKA DJ TMajor

Owner/DJ

My name is Tamer and I am the owner and sole DJ at TMajor Entertainment! Born and raised in NJ and then NY, I could never ignore my attachment to music! From hand percussion to guitar, I was always drawn to playing instruments and to hearing new music, as well as the special feeling that music instilled in others. That energy and that connection it created, was like nothing else. Growing up in a multi-cultural community right outside of New York City meant I had tons of exposure to amazing sounds from all over the world! From Hip-Hop and R&B to Latin and Afro-Beats, there was not a genre of music I did not enjoy listening to or exploring.

After moving to San Diego in 2017, I was inspired to fulfill my dream and started TMajor Entertainment, a company focused on creating unique moments to the backdrop of good music. I wanted to knock out the cliches around wedding DJs and deliver my services in a young, hip and elegant way!

As a former EMT, I always understood the true value of public service and customer service. That's why I will always deliver my services with a smile and strive to be as detail-oriented and easy to work with as possible! Honesty, organization, and good vibes are what I will always focus on because my dedication to clients is unwavering. Looking forward to helping all my future clients with their special moments!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• address San Diego, CA, 92119 See on map
    2019513146 (Phone number)
    Location of (TMajor Entertainment)