TMajor Entertainment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,050 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,050 Most Popular Price

TMajor Entertainment is an entertainment company located in San Diego, California, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. Providing a dedicated and professional DJ service, the company strives to work closely with each and every couple to ensure every aspect of their day is covered, leaving no small detail overlooked. Tamer is the owner and operator of the company. With several years of experience in the entertainment industry, Tamer's main goal is to create a truly personalized event that perfectly portrays every couple’s personalities and relationship.

TMajor Entertainment provides couples with an array of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to best suit each couple's specific desires and requirements. Every package and service offered by the company includes a free consultation and at least one in person visit and walkthrough. Under the guidance of the DJ, couples can begin to plan their special event and choose the package that best suits their needs.The company’s most popular wedding package includes an MC, microphones, and a sound and PA system. Other services and additional equipment provided includes the following:

• Gobo Projector
  • Uplighting
  • Liability insurance
  • Do-not-play list
  • Bilingual MC

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$850

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,050

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Microphones
Projector
Uplighting

• Barbara
    Barbara F. Married on 05/29/2022

He won't disappoint.

DJ Tamer is the best out there, point-blank period. His patience, attention to detail, and intentionality meant the world to us. Our guests are still saying how great the DJ was for our wedding this past weekend. Tamer, we cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day as amazing as it was. We love you and you are our forever DJ!
    Brandi J. Married on 03/26/2022

I felt so CONFIDENT with Tamer as my DJ!

DJ TMajor (Tamer) was an absolute gem to work with! He is a genuinely kind a trustworthy person and that translates to his work! I reached out to Tamer fairly last minute and as luck would have it he was able to fit us in, as he is usually fully booked for wedding season- call him early!! He met us at our wedding venue before the actual event to get the lay of the land and make sure everything would work out as planned, as well as to meet the other vendors and communicate with them. I appreciated this tremendously! When the event arrived, he was early, set up and dressed sharp by the time I saw him and it was such a relief to know that the music was going to matter what. We had a few time snafus day of and Tamer was on top of it all- the music and commentary needed from him was seamless, even though our event was not! And when all the old people literally FLEW off the dance floor once the sun set, he didn't miss a beat in changing up the music to suit the taste of those dancing! If you are looking to hire a DJ for a wedding, you'd be remiss to skip over Tamer. We are so lucky we found him and would like nothing more than to support his continued success in this industry and this life by directing other couples to his incredible services. If he happens to be free, you should book him- STAT!
    Rumor S. Married on 02/20/2022

The absolute best DJ!

Our wedding ended up being full of last minute changes and delays and TMajor was right on top of it! He kept the music going, the guests dancing, and was a wonderful DJ. In addition, my son had a bad fall and TMajor came to the rescue as a skilled EMT! I honestly couldn't have asked for better. Thank you Tamer!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Deals

TMajor Entertainment 1
Exclusive
TMajor Entertainment 2
Discount

New customer special! Receive 10% off any single add-on with the purchase of our Gold and Platinum packages!

TMajor Entertainment 3
Discount

Referred by a prior client of TME?! Get an additional 5% your total! Just provide us with the name of the couple or client who referred you.

Pricing

Team

Tamer AKA DJ TMajor
Tamer AKA DJ TMajor
Owner/DJ

My name is Tamer and I am the owner and sole DJ at TMajor Entertainment! Born and raised in NJ and then NY, I could never ignore my attachment to music! From hand percussion to guitar, I was always drawn to playing instruments and to hearing new music, as well as the special feeling that music instilled in others. That energy and that connection it created, was like nothing else. Growing up in a multi-cultural community right outside of New York City meant I had tons of exposure to amazing sounds from all over the world! From Hip-Hop and R&B to Latin and Afro-Beats, there was not a genre of music I did not enjoy listening to or exploring.

After moving to San Diego in 2017, I was inspired to fulfill my dream and started TMajor Entertainment, a company focused on creating unique moments to the backdrop of good music. I wanted to knock out the cliches around wedding DJs and deliver my services in a young, hip and elegant way!

As a former EMT, I always understood the true value of public service and customer service. That's why I will always deliver my services with a smile and strive to be as detail-oriented and easy to work with as possible! Honesty, organization, and good vibes are what I will always focus on because my dedication to clients is unwavering. Looking forward to helping all my future clients with their special moments!

address San Diego, CA, 92119
2019513146
Location of (TMajor Entertainment)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding